• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I apologize

Tickling Rookie

TMF Expert
*ahem* I would like to make a public apology to all the artists on this board. In the past, I have probably criticized at least one of your works of art, and I apologize. The reason why I'm critical is because I'm a perfectionist, and I prefer it when something's just right. If something's not just perfect, it bothers me and I'm compelled to adjust it until I'm satisfied. Likewise, if someone did a piece of work that I don't think looks just right, I will point out the imperfection to the artist and suggest that he or she fix it. I realize now that it was not my place to criticize you. I now know that being critical is one of my faults, and in the future, I will try to correct this fault. If I notice an imperfection in one of your works of art, I'll do my best to keep my negative comments to myself.

that a boy (or girl)

now that's the spirit some people just can't understand
but you did
congratulations

Just say nothing

I just say nothing when I see art that I don't like. It's cool tho' rookie it takes a big man to admit his short commings. It sonething we all could lern from. :)

Thanks for the post, Rookie. I'm sure everyone you critisized will feel a lot better now. It took you guts to do it, and it'll be remembered. That was a very mature thing to do. In the future, criticism from your end will surely be met with a different view by the artists :)

Last edited:
Marauder, I'd appreciate it if you called me Tickling Rookie or TR or Rookie, ok? I just prefer it when I'm on the TMF.

Your wish is my command, Rookie. I'll go and edit my previous reply as well. Happy tickling! :D

It's good to know you're being honest, Rookie. Being a Virgo myself, I'm a perfectionist, and my work is constantly improving and will do so always. However, you must remember, perfection in the real world does not exist. And as far as anything mindblowing coming from my pen, that takes time. Perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

You also must remember I'm only 19 years old, so I'm still relatively young, with plenty of improvement ahead. And (no offence) my art is for everyone, not just for yourself. But good you let yourself go.

Thank you Rookie,
that makes me feel better now, I'm now compelled to actually give my next piece of art...j/k:rolleyes:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back