• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disappointment (Lizard/F!!!!111one)

morgandavis

TMF Regular
This is a fun story for fun people on the go like GoGurt for kids on the go(tm) whoops

DISAPPOINTED
by morgandavis

"Stop it," she assertively demanded.

"How about your belly?" He poked her just above her navel.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to rip that finger off and stick it up your ass." She returned attention to her laptop, finishing up her essay on Schroedinger's Cat and accompanying it with a sarcastic thesis statement of "It seemed like a good idea at the time".

"...Hows' about...your feet!" He scraped the soles just lightly enough to attempt illiciting a sensitive reaction.

"Okay, give me your finger."

"What, why?" he asked with a dumbfounded expression on his face, as if he hadn't a clue what she just expressed to him earlier.

"Because, it's an experiment."

"Okay." He propped up his hand and extended his index finger, which he previously used for a tried tickling assault, toward the scheming girl.

Without warning, she brought out a cigar cutter and cut off his index finger. Blood started squirting, yet only mildly, from where his pointer used to be.

"Ouch! What did you do that for?!" he screamed. "Don't you know that's my best foot-tickling finger?!"

"I'm afraid it isn't, anymore. But Natural Selection and adaptation says that a species will find a way to cope or compensate for flaws in its make-up, or it will perish."

"But...but...feet!"

The girl rolled her eyes and turned them back to her own business of pontificating about the arrogance behind gassing a cat, but cleverly making counterpoints to her own arguments to keep things relatively impartial.

"You owe me a finger!" he declared, almost whimsically. He didn't really care, that much, but it was his favorite foot-tickling finger. He hoped, though, that he would grow a new one eventually.

"I'm gonna go shop for a lizard," he said. This was the weird idea he came up with that was inspired by the thought of growing a new digit.

Hours later (he got lost), he came back with a Lizard in his hand. A lizard of some sort. It was green, and sort of scaly I guess. Nobody cared for those details though, so let's move on.

"Hey, want to pet my lizard?" he asked the girl. She didn't really acknowledge him, and resumed her work on an essay that probably nobody but her teacher would read.

In a fit of stupidity, he decided to make a variation on the question to get her attention. "Do you want to DRAIN my lizard? Hehehe."

"Will you shut up? I'm trying to think."

"Okay," he said in a feigned solemn tone. "I will just take wittle wizard for a walk, because he needs it after you hurt his feewings."

"Really? That would be great."

He somehow had forgotten that he was missing a finger as he tried to pet his lizard with only his missing index.

"Aren't you going to go?" she rhetorically commented.

"Yes, I will...just let me...help him recuperate. I think he needs a hug. Hug him, please." He shoved the lizard in her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

The lizard surprisingly jumped at her, entering through her collar and crawling inside her shirt.

"Hey..! What the...get it out, get it out, get it out!" she panicked. She shot up from her seat and frantically patted herself down. She shook her shirt out, but the feeling of the lizard crawling over her torso still remained, and gave her titillating sensations. She didn't erupt into giggles, but into a manic fit of trying to remove the the seemingly disgusting thing (to her) off of her body.

"Wow, thanks!" he said, amazed by what he thought was the girl trying to hug the lizard quite affectionately--which really was her trying to kill the lizard.

She tried to scurry out of the room, but instead collapsed into minor squirms. "Ahh! Get it out, goddammit!"

The boy's finger started magically regenerating by itself. Nobody could explain the scenario. It was just miraculous and breathtaking.

"Ahh, help! Get it off!" She kept rolling around the floor, as the lizard was too fast for her. It would poke her around her belly, her underarms, and even sometimes pop out to nip at her very sweet neck. She couldn't stand the wild sensations, but all she could do was squirm around and build up a bit of anger with each minute of experiencing this episode.

"Ahh! I hate lizards! Ahh! Help!" she pleaded.

Meanwhile, he just stared into space, or at least at his regrown index finger. He was fascinated by this unusual occurence.

"Whoaaa," he interjected in an almost Keanu Reeves manner, "this rocks." Unfortunately, this confused the little boy into thinking of himself as something else.

"I know what happened...when I fell into the sewer on my way back from the Pet Shop, that green stuff was...MUTAGEN."

His realization, while false and hallucinogenic, gave him the impression that he became some kind of mutated superhero.

"I have become... LIZARD MAN!" he exclaimed. That was right before Namco lawyers, among representations of other companies and franchises, busted through the house and assaulted him with Trademark violation notices. Of course, they had to decide who would get the royalties, so they had a royal rumble over it, which got them sued collectively by Vince McMahon. Everybody else just stared in awe.

Meanwhile, the lizard was still having its way with the girl, supposedly tickling her all around her upper torso (and her neck), but not delightfully so as she squirmed and screamed around and begged (or demanded) for it to remove itself from her.

"Ahh! Goddammiiit! Sto-op iiiit!" Just a moment later, it jumped out through the bottom of her shirt. She rested herself, due to exhaustion.

He came up to her a few moments later, posing akimbo. "Hey, guess what, I'm LIZARD MAN!"

She stood up slowly, and then kicked him in the LIZARD CROTCH. "That's what you get, you stupid jerk."

He grabbed himself and went into the typical fetal position, and adopted the so-called neutered falsetto tone of voice. "Okay."

(edit it is a rough draft for grammar errors i did not proofread thoroughly)

Last edited:
Very cool story, my man :cool: . Keep on the good job :D .

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back