• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF Divas

I remebered reading on the old forum that you guy's wanted to see Steph Tickle Fight Trish. Cool idea, anybody know how close we might be to see this.

IInX

How close we are to seeing this depends on the amount of emails sent to the WWF Creative Team, which is why we ask everybody who's interested in seeing it become a reality to do that. In case you forgot the address or haven't emailed (at least 30 or 40 emails! Heh heh...)... the email address is...

[email protected]

Just send a short, respectful letter in requesting the Tickling idea to be implemented into storylines. They give the fans what they want to see... so like we say, it depends how many people email them as to us seeing this become a reality!

The Trish/Stephanie fued is down for now. Right now, the CLOSEST we'll get to a tickle fight is with Chyna and Lita. We also have to remember that not every wrestling fan is a fan of tickling. So, to please everyone, it could be a strip-tickle match. So, they're down to their bra and panties and being tickled. I can picture Chyna pulling off Lita's small lil' socks right now and going straight for the feet. ^_^! Woo!!

New Idea

I sent in an e-mail requesting the Trish/Steph match. I also sent a request for DDebra vas Terri. I figured what could it hurt to shoot a second possibility at them.:)

Steph Rumor

Hi...this is my first post here, and I am not sure that this info is reliable, but in my opinion it is well worth checking into. A friend of mine who has paid even more attention to the WWF than I have informed me that Steph ADMITTED to being ticklish. This friend is not a ticklephile, so much to my frustration, when I asked her where she saw this she just said "oh I dont know, an interview somewhere". Has anyone seen this??? please please please let it be true LOL. Steph just LOOKS ticklish to me, and her confident attitude would make it quite exciting to see her in such a vulnerable position.
Keep up the great work guys and gals
Luv Kitty

I hope it's true. She looks extremely ticklish. I mean "Daddy's little girl." She must've been tickled by Vince, Shane, Linda, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, etc. She was little back then so they just probably tickled her for SOME reason. I could picture it now. She played one of those hide and seek games with uh...Bret Hart. Bret Hart finds her, picks her up and tickles her ribs. Then she gets out of Bret's friendly grasp, runs up to Shane and says "Shane, Bret tickled me." And then Shane goes "Like this?" And he tickles her. She probably even gets tickle attacks from her co-workers too. I'm sure as hell Lita does! ....I have too much time on my hands....

Lita vs Steph

Yep...I think Lita and Steph are the two most potentially ticklish of the women at WWF. Also the two most devious...would be very feasible that they would come up with all manner of creative ways to torture each other. Was thinking (since they have tables and ladders and stuff) that they should have a set of stocks for the loser to be locked into. It would only work if they were genuinely ticklish, and having that exploited in front of everyone...very erotic.

better chance as a subplot

Instead of convincing the writers to do a tickle match, wouldn't it be more interesting (and likely) that they could work in several tickle scenes. It could go something like this:
They always do shots in the dressing rooms, sometimes even back in the hotels. Why not have several of the divas who aren't competing (Debra, Trish and maybe Lita) get Stephanie tied up and tickle her. The cameras could check in every so often.

Either that or maybe Trish and Tori could spout off and make Lita and Chyna mad. Then L & C could tie those two up and tickle them instead of spanking them.

Does this sound like it has any chance of working?

Good idea

That sounds like something they might do. The question we have to face now is this... would a very ticklish (and well-paid) performer do this consentually? maybe it would have to be improvised....(ok, i am officially in fantasy land, but wouldnt it be great if they just did it without telling the victim beforehand?) of course..lawsuits are an issue lol...this is the good ole USA.

Do they have a Choice?

Now that Vince McMahn owns the WWF and WCW the folks that work for him have no choice but to do what he wants. Where are they going to go to make any real money ?:mad:

aha

yes, the people that work for vince would definitely have to do as he said, but i doubt his own daughter would have to do anything she didnt feel like. oh well, im still putting my vote in for steph, lita is a very close second, although in actuality...i think any of the girls there would be great to see tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back