• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexicana vs Princess Ashley: tickle war! (fiction)

primetime

Verified
after reading the posts between TMF members Sexicana and Princess Ashley, i just had to write a fictional story about it. i PRAY it happens one day and i hope i am there to witness it. i would lose my mind. i hope all parties enjoy it. feedback welcomed.

Sexicana laid on her bed resting her body, but her mind was racing. just recently she had been thinking about a particular person's feet. a person's ticklish feet. it was fellow TMF member Princess Ashley who was on her mind. her mind raced with thoughts of dragging her nails across what was sure to be soft tender soles and hearing her sweet giggles. Sexicana's nervous system was alive with anticipation and she wanted Princess Ashley in a tickle fight, BAD.

Princess Ashley had just finished logging off the TMF and smiled. she had read Sexicana's posts and laughed. Princess Ashley laughed at the thought that she would easily become Sexicana's victim and have her body tickled tortured from her. Princess Ashley was confident that she could turn the tables on Sexicana and torment her sexy body and feet. she just wish it could happen. she laid down on her bed and began to dream about their possible encounter.

primetime just finished logging off the TMF and was hyped up after reading Sexicana and Princess Ashley's posts. the thought of two beautiful women having a tickle fight and tickling each other all over drove him insane. he didnt know who would win, nor would her care. he just hoped that it happened. then, an idea hit him. he could finance the whole thing and make it happen. he went to bed hyped up about getting these two women together.

the next day, primetime went to his local bank and asked for a loan. the bank rep looked at him and asked him why does he want a loan. "i want to start a, um, video editing business. you know, weddings, bar mitzvahs, whatever." he said with his award winning smile. the bank looked over his credit history and said "Mr. Primetime, you are approved for $10,000. good luck!" primetime jumped for joy and went home excited. his dream was about to come true.

Sexicana logged onto the TMF and noticed a private message waiting for her. she checked the message and was excited on what she read. the note read: "hello Sexicana, this is primetime and i have an offer for you. i would like to see a tickle fight between you and Princess Ashley. i will pay for your airline tickets and all your expenses, to come to Southern California for the tickle fight. sounds good?" Sexicana smiled and immediately replied back to primetime her info and it was set on her behalf. a chill went through her body as she was getting closer to tormenting her prey.

Princess Ashley looked at her private message and it had the smae thing from primetime. with a huge smile on her face, she agreed to come to California for an all expenses paid trip to get her hands of the beautiful Sexicana. she wanted desperately to tickle those soft soles of Sexicana and now she was another step closer.

primetime read both replies and nearly passed out when he read that the two women had agreed to his offer. after rubbing his hands deviously, he set all the arrangements and nervously awaited fore the day to come when the tickle war between Sexicana and Princess Ashley would become a reality. he looked at the sky and thanked God this was all about to happen. he went to bed a very happy man.

the day finally arrived and both Sexicana and Princess Ashley went to their respective airports and took their flights to Sunny Southern California. Princess Ashley arrived first and after picking up her luggage, she walked out of Los Angeles International airport and was surprised to see a long stretch Hummer limosuine waiting outside with the driver holding a sign with her name. she walked up to the driver and he opened the door for her. she got in and saw her favorite drinks and snacks inside. she leaned back in the seat and the driver said he had one more passenger to pick up. Ashley's ears perked up and figured that this last passenger must be Sexicana! she put on her sunglasses and awaited her partner in crime. she didnt have to wait long as the Hummer limo slowed to a stop and the driver got out. Sexicana walked out of LAX and put on her sunglasses. then, a huge smile formed on her face when she saw the driver hold her name up in a sign. she shook his hand and when he opened the door for her, he heart nearly stopped when she saw the other passenger in the limo smiling at her.

"hello, you must be Sexicana." Princess Ashley said.

"ah, Princess Ashley. nice to finally meet you." Sexicana smiled, then her eyes went to Ashley's feet.

"look at them now, because you wont have them later..." Princess Ashley smiled.

"you tease. those feet will be mine....." Sexicana smiled back.

the two women sat back and enjoyed the ride as the limo got onto the 405 freeway and headed for their destination. both women stole glances at each other's ticklish spots, trying to plan their attacks. after a half hour ride, the limo arrived at destination unknown. the driver opened up the door and the women got out. they were standing outside what looked like a beautiful house. they walked up to the door and rang the bell. the door opened and they were greeted by a devilishly handsome man.

"welcome ladies, i'm primetime and you must be Sexicana and Princess Ashley. please, please come in!" primetime told them with the biggest smile known to man. he saw both ladies walk in and he pumped his fist in excitement. two beautiful ladies just entered this magnificent house.

"nice house primetime." Sexicana told him.

"actually, i'm housesitting for my friend. he said i could watch it for the weekend. so, make yourselves at home." primetime told them.

both ladies went to their respective rooms and unpacked. Sexicana was nervous as hell as she knew her big ticklefight was coming soon. her mind raced on what she had planned for Princess Ashley. her fingers trembled as she knew they would end up tickling the fight out of Princess Ashley. Ashley was a very beautiful woman and she couldnt wait to torment her. Princess Ashley was in her room, getting dressed and preparing for the big match. she too was very nervous as Sexicana exuded beauty. the thought of tickling this beautiful woman into submission got her really excited. she really couldnt wait to see the soles of her feet. after her many posts on the TMF about women's soles, Sexicana's soles would make a nice addition.

primetime called both women down and he had to hold his chest when he saw both women entered the massive living room. they brought towels and dufflebags with them as they entered the room. both women wore t-shirts, sweats and sneakers with socks. primetime put down some mats for their to have their fight on, but the furniture remained. primetime was nearly bouncing up and down anxiously awaiting the ticklefight of all ticklefights. both women gave him a hug and stood at opposite corners of the mats.

"okay ladies, remember this is a tickle fight! may the best woman win. i know either way, i win! i hope you dont mind me filming this for prosperity sake?" primetime smiled.

"oh, i dont mind. i want a tape i can watch of me tickling the poor little princess.." Sexicana said, licking her lips.

"i know, i would love to watch over and over Sexicana laughing wildly!" Princess Ashley replied.

primetime grabbed the video camera and signaled for the bell. "ding ding!" he said.

Sexicana couldnt wait anymore and lunged for Princess Ashley. Ashley saw her coming and sidestepped the sexy Latina. Sexicana fell to the mat on her stomach and Ashley immediately straddled her. she then reached her fingers into the exposed armpits of Sexicana and began tickling her.

"kitchy kitchy..." Princess Ashley teased.

Sexicana laughed wildly as she felt the nimble fingers of the Princess tickling her sensitive armpits. her body began to writhe wildly under Ashley's body and her legs flailed about. the ticklish sensations ripped through her body and she knew she had to get out of it or she would have to submit.

"come on Sexicana....just give up. someone with such ticklish armpits as yours cant take this too long. kitchy kitchy koo!" Ashley continued to tease.

Sexicana cackled wildly as she heard Ashley's teases. her eyes began to water up as the tickling consumed her. her head laid on the mat but she refused to give up. Ashley heard the helpless giggles and knew she had Sexicana right where she wanted. she got up off of Sexicana and rolled her over onto her stomach. she wanted to tickle the life out of her. she saw Sexicana's heaving chest and then pulled up her t-shirt, exposing her cute belly.

"oooooh! what a cute belly you have! i bet it is so tickly! kitchy kitchy koo! i'm tickling you!" Ashley laughed.

Sexicana exploded in laughter again as she felt Ashley's fingers tickling her ribs, then her belly. she began to squirm again and Ashley straddled her thighs. Sexicana weakly slapped away at Ashley's arms, but the tickling was taking it's toll. she then shrieked as Ashley dug her finger deep into her cute bellybutton. Sexicana laughed hysterically.

"so, you REALLY thought you could beat me in a tickle fight? silly silly Sexicana! now you will laugh for me and you will submit to me! why? because you are so.......TICKLISH!!!" Princess Ashley laughed.

Sexicana's mind was filled with ticklish thoughts as she fell victim to Ashley's tickling. her belly was so soft, so sensitive, the tickling was wearing her down. Sexicana was so confident that she could beat Ashley in a ticklefight, she never prepared herself for Ashley's tickling assualt. her mouth was now wide open and silent laughter poured out. Ashley's eyes filled with passion as she watched this beautiful woman laugh her head off. then a devious miled formed on Ashley's face. she had one more thing in mind.

"now Sexicana, i wonder if those cute little feet of yours are ticklish?" Ashley teased.

"noooo....not my feet. dont tickle my feet..." Sexicana begged.

Ashley turned her body around and looked at Sexicana's sneakers. she reached forward, grabbed a shoelace and tugged. the knot disappeared and Ashley licked her lips. she kept pulling away at the laces, knowing Sexicana's sexy feet would soon be hers. Sexicana still moaned and begged as she felt the laces come undone. her heart skipped a beat as felt Ashley get up off her body and flip her over onto her stomach. Sexicana knew her feet were in ticklish danger!

"please Ashley..dont tickle my feet..." Sexicana begged.

"give up?" Ashley asked.

"...no...." Sexicana moaned.

"have it your way then...." Ashley teased as she pulled a sneaker off and looked at the sock covered sole. she saw the toes wiggling inside the sock and she licked her lips. "now, i wonder what's hiding under this sock?"

Sexicana gasped as she felt her sock getting peeled off, exposing her soft bare sole. she wiggled her toes in nervous anticipation. Ashley didnt waste anytime and stroked her fingers along the delicate sole, forcing Sexicana to laugh wildly. her foot wiggled in Ashley's grasp, but Ashley didnt stop tickling the soft sole. she loved how beautiful and soft the sole was. she liked the toes wiggling and she was going to make Sexicana submit to her tickling. Sexicana wailed away in hysterical laughter as her foot was being tormented. out of sheer desperation, she reached back and managed to goose Ashley's sides.

"EEP!!" Ashley laughed as she fell off of Sexicana. "you tickled me! i'll get you for this! give me those feet!"

Sexicana got on her knees and saw Ashley coming towards her. as Ashley got closer, she reached forward and her hands came into contact with Ashley's ribs. Ashley immediately fell to the mat as she felt Sexicana's fingers tickling her sensitive ribs. a surge of adrenaline flowed through Sexicana's body as she heard Ashley's sweet giggles. she then straddled Ashley's body and with one hand, raised Ashley's arms above her head, exposing her armpits.

"now, let's see how ticklish these armpits are!" Sexicana teased.

Ashley's eyes filled with dread and she managed to pull her arms down and tried to get Sexicana off of her. Sexicana countered Ashley's struggles and plunged her fingers between Ashley's ribs. Ashley cackled wildly as she felt strong tickling fingers in her ribs. her legs flailed wildly and she felt ticklish sensations rip through her body. she looked up and saw a demented look in Sexicana's eyes. fear went through her body as she knew Sexicana was going to tickle her senseless. Sexicana then poked her finger deep into Ashley's cute bellybutton, sending her into hysterical laughter.

"sweet, sweet Ashley. now you will laugh for me as i tickle this sweet body of yours...i will have NO mercy!" Sexicana threatened.

Ashley laughed even harder as she never been tickled this hard before. it was as though Sexicana was put on this planet designed to tickle torture her. Sexicana watched the tears come out of Ashley's eyes and the air coming out of her lungs. looking at Ashley helplessly laughing and a rush tore through her body. she stopped her tickling and went over to her dufflebag. she pulled out some handcuffs and quickly placed them on one of Ashley's wrists. pulling her arms above her head, Sexicana dragged a still giggling Ashley over to the couch she then managed to wrap the cuffs around the leg of the couch and snapped the other cuff on Ashley's other wrist. now Ashley was trapped.

"w-what are you doing? you're cheating..." Ashley moaned.

"this is a tickle fight dear! now, i have you right where i want you!" Sexicana smiled.

Ashley's eyes bugged out as Sexicana straddled her again. her armpits were exposed and Sexicana lightly dragged her nails across the soft flesh and Ashley exploded in laughter again. Ashley's giggles poured out freely as she felt Sexicana's fingers skittering off her delicate flesh. Sexicana watched Ashely laugh her head off and it consumed her. her heart skipped as she now thought of the one place she wanted to tickle Ashley. she got up off of Ashley and flipped her over onto her stomach. she then went over to her dufflebag and pulled out a bag. inside the bag, she pulled out some soft white rope and tied Ashley's shins together. she then straddled the legs of Ashley and pulled her ankles up to her chest. Sexicana wasted no time and unlaced the shoes and pulled them off. she wanted Ashely's feet. she then ripped off the socks and she nearly fainted as she finally got a look at Ashley's feet. the feet she has been dreaming about since forever. the soft delicate soles were now in her grasp. she then let go of the ankles and heard Ashley whimpering. she then pulled up a chair and placed it by Ashley's ankles. she then managed to tie Ashley's ankles to the legs of the chair, with the tops of her feet resting on the seat of the chair. this allowed the soles of her feet to face up towards the ceiling, utterly helpless.

"...please Sexicana...dont do this...i beg you...." Ashley whimpered, wiggling her toes.

Sexicana looked down on the soles and licked her lips. before her very eyes were the helpless and vulnerable soles of Princess Ashley. with nervous anticipation, her finger stroked down the length of Ashley's sole. Sexicana was rewarded with a shriek and a giggle, then more begging.

"PLEASE PLEASE DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!!! PLEASE!!!" Ashley begged.

upon hearing those words, Sexicana raked her nails along the soft soles with a passion. she LOVED to tickle the soles of a woman's feet, and Ashley's feet were now all hers. she knelt down and her fingers never left contact of Ashley's skin. her figners danced all over the heels, then the arches, across the balls of the feet and finally on the undersides of the delicate toes. Sexicana studied the soles of these helpless feet and looked at the toe prints. she wanted to tickle these feet forever and she had a chance to do just that! her head began to get light as a fantasy was finally being fulfilled. the room was filled with hysterical laughter. Sexicana pulled Ashley's big toe away from her index toe and stuck her nail into the ticklish webbing. Ashely bucked wildly as her toes were really sensitive.

"this little piggy came to LA! this little piggy was in a tickle fight! this little piggy was ticklish! this little piggy belong to SEXICANA and this little piggy just laughed and laughed and laughed ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!" Sexicana teased.

Ashley's mind exploded as Sexicana played piggies with her toes. she was getting weaker from the tickling and she was getting weaker. she opened her eyes, only to see a video camera in her face. Sexicana tickled even harder to make Ashley laugh even harder in the camera. soon, Sexicana just slowly raked her nails up and down the soles of the feet, never changing her rhythm.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I GIVE!!!! I GIVE!!!! PLEASE HEHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH FEET!!!!" Ashley shouted.

"say that your feet belong to Sexicana..." Sexicana smiled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEET HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BELONG TO SEXIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SEXICANA!!!! SEXICANA!!!!" Ashley screeched.

Sexicana smiled as her fingers kept tickling Ashley's wiggling feet. she didnt want to stop as Ashley's feet felt divine on her fingers. she liked how her fingers would sink into the delicate flesh. she tickled for 10 more minutes, then finally stopped. Ashley's face was a mess as her hair was matted to the sides of her face. she had been crying tears of laughter and she sucked up precious oxygen. Sexicana freed her form her bonds and Ashley laid on the mat, helpless. primetime stopped filming and was out of breath himself. after a few minutes, he helped Ashley up to the couch and all three people sat on the couch.

"well ladies, that was fun!" primetime said.

"oh definitely! Princess Ashley's feet are so wonderful!" Sexicana laughed.

"i cant believe you tied me up! that's cheating!" Ashley complained playfully.

"my dear, i NEVER lose a ticklefight!" Sexicana told her.

"well....how about a rematch?" Ashley challenged.

"you got it! but next time, i will tickle your feet for hours and i wont stop! EVER!" Sexicana laughed.

"well, we still have the rest of the weekend! i better get more tapes!" primetime laughed.

both women eyed each other as they knew another tickle fight was going to happen this wonderful weekend here in Southern California!!!

okay folks, how did you like this story? i hope the two women, Sexicana and Princess Ashley enjoyed it as well. this is a fictional story, but i pray it can come to reality, especially with me there to witness it! feedback always welcomed.

I LOVED it

Its ironic..I've never won a tickle fight and I can't tkae the 'littlt piggy' game. I LOVED the story because I won in the end. I wish it would become a reality. :) Great story!!

Thank you Prime for this lovely story. UM... Princess Ashley, we were wondering are you Dita's Ashley?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Okay Primetime, how much are you selling those videotapes for- LOL.

Great story.

You're a pipster Prime...

first the WWF and the WWE, now the TMF. More please...

great story , but you know since they are going to be there all weekend , they should turn there attention to prime and give him a a good tickling

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!LEave Prime alone! Let's stick to Princess Ashley who isn't Dita's and Sexicana and any other female member/s. We look forward to it. If only we could watch... or help the winner!
Love,
Anna and Heather

great story

and i got a shout out in paragraph 3 ;)

keep up the good work

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back