• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 9

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another installment in the WOW wrestling/tickling series. i hope you enjoy this chapter in particular as a major storyline is taking place. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

the pyrotechnics went off in the arena and the capacity crowd went ballistic as the next show of WOWE began. they crowd was anticipating a great show as the matches tonight were going to be Francesca Le/Col. Ninothcka vs Roxy Powers/Tanja. also on the card was Innocence, Hollywood's niece, vs Cheyenne Cher, Vine vs Little Egypt and Beckie will defend her title against Poison. then the music of the NWO began to play and the crowd booed as the leader of the Tickling World Order, Hollywood, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black tWo sports bra, black shorts and black wrestling boots, Hollywood made her way to the ring. she had a huge smile on her face as she prepared to address the crowd. she got into the ring and put her arms up, taunting the booing crowd.

Lee: "what is she doing here?"

Coach: "what are you talking about Lee? it is our honor and privilege to be in the presence of the great Hollywood! dont you remember Lee, i think she is going to announce who attacked our General Manager!"

Lee: "what is she going to do? show a tape of herself? we all know she did it! who else would have gall to do such a vile deed?"

Coach: "Lee, shut up and listen! she's about to speak!"

Hollywood grabbed a microphone and licked her lips. she was enjoying this moment. "as you all know, a few weeks ago, our 'lovely' General Manager, Stephanie McMahon, was brutally attacked and had her gigantic soles tickled! now, as much as i would LOVE to tickle those sweet feet of hers, i have to admit that it wasnt me. but, i wanted to know who would actually beat me to the punch? right now, i want our General Manager Stephanie McMahon to come on down to the ring!"

the song "My Time" blared on the loudspeakers and the WOWE General Manager, Stephanie McMahon, made her appearance at the top of the stage. Stephanie was wearing her blue business suit jacket, with a black blouse, blue suit pants and blue high heels. her hair was back in a ponytail and she walked towards the ring with a purpose. she didnt know what Hollywood was up to, but she was curious to know who attacked her. Stephanie personally felt it was Hollywood who attacked her, but maybe she really wasnt. she made it to the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"okay Hollywood, what do you want?" Stephanie asked.

"Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie. you look *so* cute in your little outfit. i like your shoes. i can tell that there are big, ticklish feet inside of them." Hollywood smiled.

"enough about my feet! what do you want?" Stephanie scolded her.

"oh, but this IS about your feet! you see, not too long ago, your sweet feet were tickle tortured. i am letting you know right now that i would LOVE to tickle your feet..." Hollywood started.

"SO IT WAS YOU!!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!!" Stephanie yelled.

"....but, it wasnt me. but i DO know who did it. you see, i managed to get a hold of the security tape that was focused in on that backstage area. now, i couldnt see the culprits face, BUT you can tell who it was! so, guys in the back, in the words of Jesse Ventura, ROLL...THAT.....FOOTAGE!!!!!" Hollywood commanded.

Stephanie, Hollywood and the audience all focused their eyes on the WOWVision screen and the images showed Stephanie McMahon getting hit from behind then hogtied. her shoes were pulled off and her feet were getting tickled. the camera zoomed in and it showed the wrists of the assailant. the assailant had blue/yellow wristbands on her wrists. Stephanie in the ring, cringed when she heard her laughter on the tape and watched her feet get tickled tortured. Hollywood smiled as the best part of the tape was about to happen. the tape showed the attacker stop their tickling attack and stand up. quite visible on the tape was the assailants blue wrestling boot and the assailant's short brown hair. the attacker walked away into darkness and the image of Stephanie laying on the floor, toes twitching and her sobbing her shown. then the tape stopped. Stephanie McMahon's mouth was wide open. she couldnt believe what she just saw.

"ladies and gentlemen, the vile human being that attacked Stephanie McMahon was none other than.............TERRI GOLD!!!!" Hollywood announced.

Lee: "WHAT?!!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

Coach: "i'm stunned, but hey Lee, you saw the tape! who else in the WOWE wears blue wrestling boots, has short brown hair and blue/yellow wristbands? it is OBVIOUSLY Terri Gold!!!"

"t-that cant be her!! Hollywood, is this some kind of trick?!!" Stephanie shouted.

"you saw the tape Stephanie. who else would it be?" Hollywood grinned.

at that moment, the music of Terri Gold began to play and the WOWE World Champion made her appearance at the top of the ramp and immediately walked to the ring. Terri had just seen the tape and was shocked. she got into the ring and held a microphone. "WHAT KIND OF TRICK ARE YOU PLAYING?!!"

"Terri, Terri, Terri. how could you? how could you possibly attack Stephanie McMahon? i thought you were on good terms?" Hollywood smiled.

"Stephanie, look, that has to be some kind of trick! i didnt attack you!" Terri pleaded.

"Terri......h-how could you do that to me?" Stephanie said, obviously in shock.

"I DIDNT DO IT!!!" Terri shouted.

"it all makes sense Terri. i mean, can you tell everyone where you were when Stephanie was attacked? you cant, can you?" Hollywood asked.

"yeah, where were you when i was attacked?" Stephanie asked.

"i was looking for you..." Terri closed her eyes, knowing her words werent going to help.

"AH HA!!!! looking for Stephanie! well, i guess you found her! and TICKLED her!!!" Hollywood tautned.

"i-i'm so disappointed in you Terri....i thought we were growing close. h-how could you do that to me?" Stephanie asked, still in shock.

"Stephanie, i promise you, i didnt do-" Terri tried to say.

"SHUT UP!!!" Stephanie yelled, her face turning into rage. "I TRUSTED YOU!! THIS IS HOW YOU PAYBACK MY TRUST??!!! GET OUT OF MY RING!.......NOW!!!!!!!!"

"but...." Terri began, then stopped. tears were forming in her eyes as she knew she wasnt going to win this argument. she knew she didnt attack Stephanie, but it did look like her in the tape. she got out of the ring stunned.

Stephanie McMahon then faced Hollywood. "i had you all wrong. i thought it was you. no one could tell me who attacked me, but despite the fact that i didnt like you, you helped me. thank you. in fact, i will do this for you. next week, IN THIS VERY RING, Hollywood, you will get your chance to become the WOWE World Champion!!! that's right folks, next week Terri Gold will defend her title against HOLLYWOOD!!!!!"

Lee: "WHOA!!!! WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Terri against Hollywood?!"

Coach: "looks like the reign of that loser is coming to a close! what a great General Manager we have!!!!"

Terri Gold stopped in her tracks and looked back towards the ring. her eyes popped wide open as she heard Stephanie announce she was defending her title against Hollywood. she saw Stephanie shake hands with Hollywood and her mind raced with thoughts. she has never beaten Hollywood and knew her title reign was in trouble. she still couldnt believe she was being blamed for the attack on Stephanie.

*************COMMERCIAL***************

FRANCESCA LE www.missfrancescale.com / COL. NINOTCHKA (Glow) (tWo)

vs

ROXY POWERS/TANJA

"...ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a tag team matchup. introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is FRANCESCA LE and COL. NINOTCHKA!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO began to play and the crowd was still in stunned silence as Francesca Le and her partner Col. Ninotchka made their appearance at the top of the stage. Francesca wore a black tWo bikini top, with black shorts and white wrestling boots. Ninotchka wore a black body suit with a white sash across her shoulder with the letters "T.W.O." on it, with black wrestling boots. they walked to the ring focused on the task at hand. they wanted to try to rebound after their loss to Caged Heat to stay in the hunt for a shot at the titles they once held. they made it to the ring and the laughed at the booing crowd.

Lee: "i still cant believe it Coach. i find it hard to believe Terri Gold attacked Stephanie McMahon."

Coach: "Lee, will you focus on the match at hand?! we have perhaps the most dangerous tag team in the ring and all you can talk about is that felon Terri Gold!"

"...and their opponents, introducing ROXY POWERS and TANJA!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered as the music of Roxy Powers began to play and the tag team combination of Roxy Powers and Tanja made their appearance. Roxy was dressed in a yellow sports bra, with green shorts and yellow wrestling boots. Tanja looked like a Xena clone, with her brown attire and long brown wrestling boots. both women walked towards the ring, anxious to try their luck against a formidable tag team. there wasnt a lot of tag teams in WOWE, so a title opportunity could be theirs especially if they won this match. they got to the ring and Roxy showed her kickboxing skills by doing a few leg kicks.

Lee: "Terri couldnt have done it..."

Coach: "LEE!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!! i'm tired of carrying you through these broadcasts!!!"

BellyticklerNJ, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Francesca started against Roxy and they locked up. Roxy got the upperhand and managed to get the shorter Francesca in a front face lock. Francesca tossed Roxy off of her and against the ropes. Roxy then did a shoulderblock, knocking Francesca to the mat and boucned off the ropes again. Francesca tried to leapfrog Roxy, but Roxy caught her in the air and slammed her to the mat. she then dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT. Francesca got back to her feet and Roxy nailed her with a high kick to the back of the head. Roxy rolled her over and covered her again. 1........2.......KICKOUT. BellyticklerNJ advised Roxy it was only a two count. Roxy then grabbed Francesca's hair and pulled her over to her corner. she tagged in Tanja and they threw Francesca off the ropes and did a double clothesline.

Lee: "it has to be a setup! Terri is too sweet of a person to attack someone like that."

Coach: "DAMMIT LEE!!! anyway folks, it looks like Francesca is in trouble. if she doesnt get out of this, then what any embarrassing loss it would be!"

Tanja looked down at a moaning Francesca and a smile formed on her face. she looked at the smooth armpits of Francesca and just had to find out if she was ticklish. Tanja scraped her nails in the armpits and Francesca began to giggle. she then plunged her fingers into the sensitive hollows and Francesca exploded in laughter. Tanja tried to keep Francesca on the mat and straddled her. Francesca laughed harder and now she was under Tanja's weight. her legs flailed around as the tickling was driving her crazy. Francesca closed her arms, only to trap Tanja's tickling fingers in her armpits.

"is little Francesca ticklish? yes she is!! what a ticklish little girl!!" Tanja teased.

Francesca continued to laugh as she hated being tickled. she looked up in Tanja's eyes and wanted to destroy her for tickling her like this. the ticklish sensations ripped through her body and she had to roll her shoulders so she wouldnt get pinned. Ninotchka had enough, got into the ring and kicked Tanja off of Francesca. BellyticklerNJ scolded Ninotchka and forced her back out of the ring. Tanja moaned in pain and began to make her way to the corner. Francesca got to her corner and tagged in Ninotchka. Ninotchka raced over to Tanja and before she could make a tag, Ninotchka grabbed her ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Ninotchka didnt waste anytime and put Tanja in figure four leglock. Tanja screamed in pain as Ninotchka applied pressure. Tanja refused to submit, but then her eyes popped wide open as she saw Ninotchka unlacing her boot.

"leave my boot alone!" Tanja pleaded.

Nintochka unlaced the boot, then applied more pressure to the figure four leglock. as Tanja screamed in pain, Ninotchka removed her long boot and threw it over at Roxy. Roxy tried to get into the ring, but BellyticklerNJ forced her back out. meanwhile, Francesca got off the ring apron, grabbed a chair and began to creep her way over to Roxy's corner. Ninotchka then peeled off Tanja's long white sweatsock, exposing her size 11 sole.

"so, you like to tickle huh? well Koothcie Kootchie Koo to your ticklish toes!!" Ninotchka teased.

Tanja exploded in laughter as she felt Ninotchka's fingers raking her sole. her toes wiggled wildly as the tickling was intense. Ninotchka loved women with big feet. so much ticklish surface to play with. her fingers concentrated on a particular sensitive spot on the ball of the foot and enjoyed listening to Tanja's shrill laughter. she held back the toes and tickled the long undersides of the toes. Tanja was begging for mercy at this point. Roxy saw her partner in trouble and knew she had to do something. but then she felt a sharp pain in her back and fell off the ring apron onto the arena floor. Francesca had just hit her in the back with a chair. Ninotchka played with each of Tanja's toes, then went for the kill as she scraped her fingernails up and down the length of the long sole, forcing Tanja to tap out. BellyticklerNJ called for the bell.

Lee: "huh? what happened? is the match over?"

Coach: "Lee, you need some help. be PROFESSIONAL man!!!"

"the winner of this bout, the team of FRANCESCA LE and COL. NINOTCHKA!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO began to play and BellyticklerNJ held up the arms of Francesca and Ninotchka. both women were pleased with the win as it only got them another step closer to their title shot.

"can you believe that?" Lita asked.

"Terri Gold? attacking Stephanie? i would have never thought she would do something like that. i'm a little proud of her, but i'm still shocked." Riot said.

"there is NO WAY she could have done it, but it looked like her on that tape!" Beckie said.

Terri Gold then walked into the dressing room and saw the three women looking at her with shocked looks. "c'mon now, you HAVE to know i didnt do it!"

"Terri, c'mon, let us know. did you really do it?" Riot asked.

"i cant believe you guys are asking me this..." Terri whined.

"Terri, you know i am your best friend, but i have to admit, it did look like you from behind, plus, no one saw you during the time Stephanie was attacked. it doesnt look good for you..." Beckie told her.

"i PROMISE you i didnt do it! why would i attack her? she has been nothing but helpful to us." Terri asked.

"i dont know, but it looks like the problem is worse. you have to defend your title against Hollywood next week?" Lita asked.

"i know.....i know in my heart that with Hollywood had something to do with this." Terri moaned.

"we still have your back Terri, but c'mon, tell us the truth. did you attack Stephanie?" Riot asked.

Terri looked at her friends and had tears in her eyes. "i cant believe you all doubt me..." Terri then walked out of the room, trying to fight back tears.

Riot, Lita and Beckie watched Terri walk out and felt a little bad. they didnt know what to believe. they just knew life in WOWE was never going to be the same.

VINE (tWo)

vs

LITTLE EGYPT (Glow)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. introducing first, here is LITTLE EGYPT!!!!" TK81 announced.

some Egytian style music began to play and Little Egypt made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a belly dancer's outfit, with an orange top, gold belly dancer pants and barefoot, Little Egypt made her way to the ring. she was excited to be in WOWE and hoped to further her career. her best friend Little Fiji and her were always victims of brutal attacks. now here in WOWE, they were the victims of brutal tickling attacks. she remembered what happened to Little Fiji last week at the hands of Daffney and hoped she could win this match for her. she made it to the ring and waved to a cheering crowd.

Lee: "Little Egypt has a real chance to win tonight Coach. she takes on fellow Glow member Vine!"

Coach: "Lee, Terri's attack has your brain fried. Vine is Hollywood's former tag team partner. i think she is skilled enough to destroy this little trollop!"

"...and her opponent, representing the Tickling World Order, here is VINE!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed as Vine made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black sleeveless shirt, with white spandex shorts, black sheer nylons and black wrestling boots, Vine made her way to the ring. she was thrilled to be re-united with Hollywood in WOWE and looked forward to being a part of the dominant group. she made it to the ring and looked at Little Egypt. she couldnt wait to torment her.

Lee: "look at that vile Vine!"

Coach: "why are you player hatin' Lee? just because your hero Terri attacked Stephanie and Hollywood is going to become champion next week, no need to hate on Vine!"

phreakadelic, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Vine immediately attacked Little Egypt, by slapping her, then throwing her across the ropes. Vine nailed her with a vicious clothesline and Little Egypt rolled on the mat in pain. Vine felt a surge of confidence ever since she joined the tWo. she pulled Little Egypt up by the hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then walked by Little Egypt's barefeet and stomped her boot on the bare toes. Little Egypt squealed in pain as Vine continued to stomp on her toes. Vine smiled, then grabbed the bare ankle and flipped Little Egypt over onto her stomach. she then wrapped her legs around Little Egypt's calves and sat down Indian Style, trapping Little Egypt's ankles with her bare soles upturned for the world to see.

"so, you dont want me to hurt those piggies do you?" Vine teased.

"...leave my toes alone...they hurt...." Little Egypt whimpered.

"well, i will make them feel better. i'm going to tickle them instead!" Vine threatened.

Little Egypt's eyes bugged open and laughter immediately poured from her mouth as Vine began to rake her nails up and down her trapped soles. Little Egypt squealed as the ticklish sensations ripped through her little body. Vine paid special attention to Little Egypt's toes, massaging them, then tickling their delicate undersides Vine then raked her nails up and down the soles and Little Egypt was screaming to the top of her lungs. she laid her head on the mat and phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to give up. she was laughing so hard, she couldnt even hear him. Vine scrabbled her fingers across the tender heels, the delicate arches, the sensitive balls, then across the ticklish toes. Little Egypt then began to tap the mat in submission.

Lee: "well that was quick...."

Coach: "what did you expect Lee? are titanic matchup? Little Fiji, Little Egypt and everyone else is NO match for the tWo. ask Terri Gold....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, VINE!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and phreakadelic raised Vine's hand in victory. Vine pumped her fist and smiled as she got another victory. she stomped on Little Egypt's toes one more time, just to be mean. she then left the ring, her head held high as she felt like a winner.

UP NEXT: Beckie defends her title against Poison!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this chapter? are you surprised it was Terri who attacked Stephanie? feedback always welcomed.

i don't beleive it ?

This looks like the begining of a major heel turn for Terri Gold after all the world championship makes people do unpredictable things !!!!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back