• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 9

primetime

Verified
okay folks, it's back. time for another chapter in the WOW wrestling/tickling series. i hope you enjoy this next chapter as it is setting up future matches for the upcoming pay per view. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com speaking of Lana Star, did anyone catch Lana on WWE Raw when Jericho was the GM for the night? she was in the ring doing the limbo. it was good seeing Lana again.

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd went nuts as the next show of WOWF began. the fans were wondering what was going to happen after the big title match the previous week between Lana Star and WOWF World Champion, Trish Stratus. the WOWVision screen came on and it showed the WOWF General Manager, Debra, sitting at her desk. she was reading over some papers when suddenly she heard her door slam open. Trish Stratus and Lana Star just stormed into her office.

"can i help you ladies?" Debra asked.

"YES YOU CAN HELP US!!! what are you going to do about Jungle Grrl interfering in our match?!!!!" Trish screamed.

"YEAH!!! that witch cost me my chance to become the World Champion! like, i was SO CLOSE!" Lana screamed.

"close? please, i had you and you know it!" Trish told her.

"no you didnt!" Lana shouted back.

"YES I DID!!" Trish yelled.

"ladies, what do you want?" Debra asked again.

"look, we are sick and tired of Jungle Grrl interfering in our matches. we want her in a match with a partner of her choosing!" Lana demanded.

"a tag team match? hmmm, sounds interesting. i do need to make a main event tonight. i have Bronco Billie vs Thug, and Dawn Marie vs Christy Hemme..." Debra began.

"no one cares about Bronco Silly and that Killer Whale Thug! Dawn Marie is going to humiliate that fake diva wannabe Christy! we want Jungle Grrl!" Trish demanded.

"i will make it even more interesting. i will make it a 6 woman tag team match. in one corner, we will have Trish Stratus, Lana Star and Sable vs......" Debra began.

"it doesnt even matter who the opponents are! us three will destroy whoever Jungle Grrl is teamed up with!" Lana laughed.

"i'm glad you feel that way because it you three will face Jungle Grrl, WOWF U.S. Champion, Americana and......VICTORIA!!!!" Debra announced.

"what? you cant be serious?" Lana asked.

"it doesnt matter! we will humiliate all three of them!" Trish yelled.

"good, now get out. i have work to do." Debra told them.

"you know, you're even worse than that worm Mclane!" Lana told her.

"i love you to. toodles..." Debra smiled as she waved them out of her office.

Lana and Trish both left Debra's office in a huff. they were pleased that they would have a chance to humiliate all the top women in WOWF. tonight, a painful lesson was going to be learned.

Johnny C: "wow! what a lineup we have tonight Brain!"

Bobby: "it's definitely a blockbuster night alright! we are FINALLY going to see the demise of Jungle Grrl, Victoria and that fake champion, Americana! this match will signal the dominance of the Glamour Girls! i love it i love it!"

Johnny C: "well let's get to our first match and it should be a doozy Brain!"

Bobby: "it's going to be a doozy alright! i feel like i am at sea World!"

BRONCO BILLIE

vs

THUG

"..ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, she is part of Harley's Angels, here is THUG!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool began to play and the massive manager of the WOWF Tag Team Champions Harley's Angels, Thug, made her appearance at the top of the stage to a chorus of boos. Thug was a massive woman, weighing over 200 pounds. she walked to the ring dressed in a black body suit, with black wrestling boots and her bluejean vest jacket. she had a snarl on her face and was ready for action. this was her first singles match in a very long while and all she had to do was destroy Bronco Billie. Thug had title aspirations as well and asked Debra to give her a match. she made it to the ring and growled at the crowd, then pounded her fist in her hand.

Johnny C: "that's a big woman!"

Bobby: "is that Thug or is that Free Willy? or Shamu? i dont know they all look identical to me!"

"....and her opponent!!!! please welcome BRONCO BILLIE!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd roared as country music began to play and Bronco Billie made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white blouse with a blue leather cowboy vest, blue shorts and white cowgirl boots, Bronco Billie made her way to the ring. she had a huge smile on her face as she listened to the cheers of the crowd. this was a huge match for her as she was trying to make a name for herself here in the WOWF. she missed her two best friends, Terri Gold and Beckie, but she felt she could become a huge star here on her own. beating Thug was going to be difficult, but with her new found confidence, she felt she could accomplish anything. she made it to the ring and looked over at the massive Thug who laughed at her. Billie wanted to show Thug she wasnt afraid.

Johnny C: "there she is Brain! Bronco Billie, perhaps one of the sweetest women here in WOWF."

Bobby: "sweet? i didnt realize cowpies were sweet! c'mon Johnny, there is no way Billie is going to beat Thug. Thug outweighs her by at LEAST 2,000 pounds!!!"

jersey_tickler, the referee, called for the bell and Thug lunged for Billie. Billie was able to sidestep the huge woman and began to punch away. she actually managed to stun Thug. Billie bounced off the ropes and tried a clothesline. Thug staggered a few steps back and Billie hit her with another clothesline. Thug was reeling and finally Billie nailed her with a standing dropkick. Thug finally fell to the mat and the crowd roared!

Johnny C: "she got the big woman down!!!"

Bobby: "did you feel that? a 9.8 on the Ricther scale!"

Billie pumped her fists, then dropped a leg across Thug's chest. she then went for the cover. 1.......2......KICKOUT. Thug literally launched Billie in the air. Billie landed on her feet and when Thug finally got to her feet, she bounced off the ropes and tried a clothesline. Thug this time, nailed Billie with a clothesline of her own, nearly knocking Billie out of her boots. Thug looked down at a moaning Billie and dropped an elbow. Billie moaned in pain as Thug yanked her up by the hair. Thug scooped Billie up and slammed her to the mat. then, she bounced off the ropes and nailed Billie with a huge splash. the crowd groaned as Thug connected. jersey_tickler made the count. 1........2.......kickout. Thug hollered at jersey_tickler, but he told her Billie kicked out. Thug then smiled and looked at a still helpless Billie. she flipped Billie onto her stomach and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then straddled Billie's back, reached back, grabbed an ankle and pulled it under her arm, putting Billie in a half crab. Billie moaned in pain as her leg was being stretched towards her head. Thug looked down at the white boot and laughed. it was playtime.

Johnny C: "Billie is trapped under Thug in a half crab! this doesnt look good for Billie!"

Bobby: "i'm surprised Billie can still breathe. she's buried under Thug's weight!"

Thug then slipped off Billie's boot and smiled when she heard whimpers coming from Billie. she then threw the boot into the crowd and looked at Billie's wiggling socked foot. she then peeled the sock off, exposing Billie's barefoot. Billie wiggled her toes and knew she was in trouble.

"Laugh for me Billie silly!! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Thug laughed.

Billie roared in laughter as she felt Thug's thick fingers tickling her tender bare sole. her foot flexed wildly and Thug continued her tickling. jersey_tickler asked Billie if she wanted to give up, but Billie refused. Thug began to play with Billie's toes. Thug laughed as she tickled the soft toes and listening to Billie's wild laughter. Billie felt her arms on her sides and with Thug sitting on her, she couldnt make an effort to get free. Thug had her ankle trapped and the tickling of her sensitive foot was draining her. she refused to give up, but with Thug tickling her toes, she couldnt stand it. she saw that she was in the middle of the ring and she was trapped. she couldnt even tap out, but when Jersey_tickler asked her if she submits, Billie answered him.

"I GIVE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE UP!!!! STOP TICKLING MY FOOOT!!! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STAND IT!!!!" Billie wailed away.

the bell rang and Thug raked her nails along the sole one last time, sending Billie into hysterics, then got up off of an exhausted Billie. Billie laid on the mat, breathing heavily and felt the sting of defeat.

"the winner of this bout, as a result of a submission, THUG!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Johnny C: "Billie tried her best, but Thug is just too big!"

Bobby: "she tickled the stuffing out of Billie! Billie is nothing but a LOSER!"

the song, "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool played and Thug celebrated her win. Billie got up off the mat slowly and made her way back up the ramp. she felt humiliated as once again, she was tickled into defeat. she knew this loss was going to set her back.

*************COMMERCIAL******

Bronco Billie made her way through the backstage hallway with her head down. she felt bad after losing to Thug and her barefoot slapped against the cold concrete.

"what a loser!!! everytime i watch you wrestle, i cant help but laugh. judging by the match, i know you cant help but laugh too!" a voice said.

Billie turned her head and saw two women sitting there, pointing and laughing at her. it was Gail Kim and Molly Holly. "what are you two laughing at?"

"you! Billie, why dont you just retire? i mean, your career is nothing but a failure!" Gail Kim laughed.

"why dont you shut your mouth!" Billie snapped back.

"make me..." Gail said, getting in Billie's face.

Billie looked into Gail's eyes and wanted to slap this woman down. but she saw Molly Holly standing behind Gail and knew she better fight another day. Billie turned away and walked away.

"you better walk away loser!" Gail snapped.

Terri Runnels was standing by, ready for her next interview. standing before her was Christy Hemme and Torrie Wilson. "Christy, tonight you are in your first ever wrestling match against a dangerous Dawn Marie. are you ready for this?"

"Hi Terri! i'm a little nervous about my first match, but i am READY!" Christy shouted, then flexed her biceps.

"this match is huge considering the stipulations. if you lose Christy, you Torrie become Dawn Marie's playtoy for one night. if you win, she never bothers you again. you must be nervous?" Terri asked.

"honestly, i am nervous. but i am sick and tired of Dawn Marie tormenting me. she is always flirting with me, trying to seduce me. i dont want anything to do with her. i believe Christy is going to win this match and finally Dawn Marie can let me be!" Torrie said.

"good luck ladies!" Terri said as the two walked away.

CHRISTY HEMME

vs

DAWN MARIE (Glamour Girls)

"..ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a special leave me alone or become my toy match! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, here is DAWN MARIE!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music began to play and the crowd booed as Dawn Marie made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white one piece bathing suit with black wrestling boots. she had a huge smile as she made her way towards the ring. this was her opportunity to have Torrie Wilson all to herself. she liked the whole tickling craze here in the WOWF as she could tickle Torrie's fancy all night long. she made it to the ring and blew a kiss to the booing fans.

Johnny C: "here we go Brain! can Dawn Marie beat Christy Hemme and make Torrie be her playtoy for a night? or is this the end of this rivarly between these two divas?"

Bobby: "oh i cant wait! i am PRAYING Dawn Marie wins! can you imagine what is going to happen between Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson! parents, make sure your kids dont watch next week's show, because it is going to be X-rated!"

"...and her opponent, introducing CHRISTY HEMME!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music blared and Christy Hemme came bursting onto the ramp, full of energy! dressed in a orange tank top, with white shorts and white sneakers with no socks. her red hair flowed freely as she was really excited for her first wrestling match ever. the cameras then flipped to the backstage area where a nervous Torrie Wilson sat in a chair, staring at the monitor. Christy slapped hands with the fans as she made her way to the ring. she got into the ring and pumped her fists to the cheering crowd.

Johnny C: "I like her! she has so much energy!"

Bobby: "oh yes she does! in fact, she can go all night long!"

Johnny C: "how do you know?"

Bobby: "well, i cant tell you that. but the humanoids out there know that i am a MAN!"

Johnny C: "i thought you were a weasel?"

Bobby: "keep quiet humanoid! the match is starting!"

Pips33Pips, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Christy bounced on her feet, waiting for Dawn Marie. Dawn Marie simply laughed, then lunged at Christy. she managed to grab Christy's hair and threw her against the ropes. Dawn Marie nailed Christy with a clothesline and smiled. Christy clutched her neck in pain and got back to her feet. Dawn Marie snuck up behind her and goosed her ribs.

"EEEEEEP!!!" Christy giggled.

Dawn marie smiled and realized that Christy must be really ticklish. she was going to enjoy this. she kicked Christy in the stomach and pushed her to the ground. Christy tried to crawl away but Dawn Marie straddled her back, then bounced her ass onto Christy's back, sending her to the mat. Dawn Marie straddled her back and began to tickle the armpits of Christy who immediately shrieked.

" NNOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHEEHEHEHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHA!!" Christy laughed.

Dawn Marie continued to tickle Christy and loved the sensation of Christy's body squirming under hers. she laughed as she heard Christy giggling and knew it was only a matter if time before she won this match. her fingers dug deeper into Christy's armpits and Christy just kept on laughing. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to submit and Christy wanted to, but she knew what was on the line. she refused to submit, even though this tickling was driving her insane.

Johnny C: "listen to her laugh! she has a set of lungs doesnt she?"

Bobby: "this match deserves to be the match of the year! i love Dawn Marie!"

Dawn Marie laughed to herself as she heard Christy refusing to submit. she then turned her head and saw the white sneakers of Christy slapping against the mat. she wanted to tickle some feet tonight and she was going to do it. she got up off of Christy and sat next to her feet. when she grabbed the sneaker, Christy kicked wildly and managed to kick Dawn Marie in jaw. Dawn Marie fell backwards and Christy got to her feet. this was a huge opportunity to take control of the match. she dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1.........2......KICKOUT. she then waited for Dawn Marie to stand up and when she did, she tried a dropkick. Dawn Marie moved out of the way and Christy crashed to the mat. Dawn Marie was upset that Christy hurt her and she managed to put Christy in a camel clutch. Christy moaned in pain as her back was stretched out. her feet were under the ropes and she tried to breathe under the camel clutch. Pips33Pips didnt see her feet and asked her if she wanted to give up. Christy refused to submit, but she was in pain. the crowd then began to murmer as someone made their way through the crowd.

Johnny C: "who's that coming out of the crowd?"

Bobby: "i dont know, but i hope it's the hot dog man. i'm hungry."

Johnny C: "it's Carmella!!! what is she doing here?!!!"

Carmella, the loser of the Raw Diva search made her way to ringside and laughed at Christy's predicament. she then knelt down by the ring and hide by the ring apron. she looked up and saw Christy's sneakers hanging out of the ring. she then reached up with one arm and hooked Christy's ankles down and with her other hand, she began to unlace the canvas sneakers. she then pulled the sneakers off and exposed Christy's barefeet. with a devious smile, she raked her fingernails across Christy's soft sensitive soles, sending Christy into ticklish tremors. Christy felt the tickling of her feet and wanted to laugh hysterically, but Dawn Marie's hands were over her mouth from the camel clutch. the fingernails were tormenting her very ticklish feet and she tried to fight it off. Carmella continued to dance her nails all along Christy's soles, making sure she got in between the toes. the crowd cheered as Torrie Wilson began to run down the ramp to stop Carmella. as Torrie made it close to Carmella, she heard the bell ring. Christy had just submitted!!!

Johnny C: "it's over! Christy submitted!!"

Bobby: "OH BOY!!! this is going to be fun!!!!!"

"the winner of this bout as a result of a submission, DAWN MARIE!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Torrie Wilson stood in shock as she saw Pips33Pips raise Dawn Marie's hand in victory. Carmella winked at Torrie, then pointed for her to get into the ring. Torrie hung her head and followed Carmella into the ring. Dawn Marie smiled as Torrie approached her. Carmella meanwhile rolled an exhausted Christy out of the ring and onto the arena floor. Dawn Marie walked up to Torrie and planted a huge kiss on her lips. Torrie nearly cried as now she knew she was going to be Dawn Marie's plaything for a night. Carmella then hugged Dawn Marie and all three women walked out of the ring and back up the ramp.

"you ready?" Jungle Grrl said.

"you BET i'm ready! i think it's time we show the Glamour Girls that they dont run this place!" Victoria replied.

"you're right. the Glamour Girls always talk about running the place. i think we all need to stick together and beat these evil women." Americana chimed in.

"after tonight, Lana Star, Trish Stratus and Sable will know the meaning of a ticklish humiliation!!! this is going to be fun!" Jungle Grrl snarled.

the three women slapped hands as they prepared for the match. they knew the balance of power was on the line and wanted to show the Glamour Girls that the dominance of WOWF belong to them, not the Glamour Girls. tonight was going to be a statement match!

UP NEXT: Americana, Victoria and Jungle Grrl takes on Lana Star, Sable and Trish Stratus in a 6 woman tag team matchup!!

okay folks, how did you like this part? the series continues... feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back