• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rules: READ FIRST before posting

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
This is a special award to recognize models who have become long time favorites in the tickling community.

Nominations for the Hall of fame Model award must meet these conditions:

The Model must have appeared in Video or Print BEFORE January 1st of this year. Any model nominated, that does not meet this requirement will be deleted.

If you are making a new nomination, your post must follow the following format:

The subject line should be:

The model's name: What company(ies) they are associated with

The contents of your nomination post should include a brief summary of why you wish to nominate this model for a Hall of Fame award. You should highlight works that the model has appeared in. You may post links to these works if they are active on the web. You may include images of the model if you like. If you do not own the copyright to the image, do not post it without permission of the owner.

If you are seconding a previously made nomination all you need to do is the following:

Your post should contain this and only this: "I give my support this nomination".

Posts that fail these guidelines will be edited or deleted.

Questions about these specific rules can be asked in this thread, or back in the general nomination forum.

Myriads

Last edited:
Just a comment

A Hall of Fame award is usually given for EXTENDED and excellent service. Several of the ladies nominated while being great ticklee's, I love Lilly's feet, are more current. Do they deserve a Hall of Fame award. I realize they meet the criteria but to compare them to Pia Sands, Julia Parton, Whitney Prescott........I don't know.

Damn don't you long for a return to the tickle table for Pia aka Michelle Bauer!

Giantfan:devil:

I request a rule change in this category

Once agian I believe the rules for this category should be reviewed and modified. This is a "Hall of Fame" category. That title implies a length of service that several of the nominated models for the 2005 award do not have. There are plenty of worthy models who've been in the business for an extended period that deserve nomination here.....come on people am I the only guy who remembers the late 80's and 90'? :shock:

Giantfan :santasmil

Last edited:
Once agian I believe the rules for this category should be reviewed and modified. This is a "Hall of Fame" category. That title implies a length of service that several of the nominated models for the 2005 award do not have. There are plenty of worthy models who've been in the business for an extended period that deserve nomination here.....come on people am I the only guy who remembers the late 80's and 90'? :shock:

Giantfan :santasmil

I agree 100% with what you said. I to remember the late 80's and 90's. I've been buying videos on VHS since 1986.

Thank you,
LBFT

I agree 100% with what you said. I to remember the late 80's and 90's. I've been buying videos on VHS since 1986.

Thank you,
LBFT

This has always been an issue raised with the category. What exactly makes a model worthy of the award?

The very first HOF winner was Priscilla James in 2001. She was still making videos at the time, and was basically riding on the popularity of the first handful of videos she had made with the Tickler in Black. She beat out almost every classic Harmony, Vid Tech and other model that year.

Did she deserve it? In hindsight most people will say yes. She was an important model in the tickling communities history, still remembered by many today, and fondly at that. But at the time, her body of work was small, and she was still active.

A personal favorite of mine, Cathryn Beaumont won in 2004, following wins in 02 by Whitney Prescot, and in '03 by Ashley Renee. Whitney and Ashley were both classic era models and most agreed they deserved it, as both had large bodies of work, Cathryn only had 2 classic videos that folks remembered, and won on the strength of a custom that was made at the time, that people enjoyed. Did she deserve it?

Some years modern models have won, a few that I don't honestly remember well. But when they won, they got the majority vote of the membership when open voting came along. At the time people liked them a lot, and felt they deserved it. To those people at the time they were HOF material. And each of them ran against classic models like Darla Crane who have yet to be inducted. So it wasn't as if folks 'didn't have a better choice'.

To a modern TMF voter today, Darla and Ashley and Whitney and even Priscillia are "Who??" Their classic era is RIGHT NOW. They have never seen these women, and don't know them. Who they DO know is Brook at TA, or One of the Czeck girls, or one of The UK's rising stars. And they nominate those folks.

I never felt comfortable defining who qualifies for the category because of this. People get to decide who they feel should be remembered, not me. Because if I had a era cut off, Priscillia would never have won that first year, and if it was an activity cut off, Ashley, Cathryn, and even Whitney wouldn't have been able to be nominated as they were all still making vids when they won.

Myriads

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back