• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmastime True Tickles (Stockings)

NickJ

TMF Expert
I don't know why these things seem to happen all at once, especially after a bit of a drought....but

CHRISTMAS EVE TICKLE

I was at the traditional Christmas Eve all-day open house at my Aunt/Uncle's house. There was a woman there (my age, 40) who's family is old friends with parts of my family. I see her about once every 2 or 3 years. She used to extremely HOT and athletic (she's 5'10 and played college B-Ball), but married life has layered on a few pounds, and she could use a hair makover. BUT...I always knew she had very ticklish feet; one time our families were sharing a big lake cabin when we were about 15; she was clowning around/mouthing off to my uncle while she was laying on a day bed...he got up and raised his hands towards her; her mom informs us all that she is 'very sensitive'; my uncle removes her sock and tickles her bare foot...and tickles her to tears.

So flash forward 25 years; she is the only woman in the house with her shoes off; she has a long skirt and tan hose. Big calves and nice, wide, big feet. I was sitting at the kitchen table with another relative when most of the family went into the living room to start a gift exchange. (Let's call her Diane) was sitting on the big ledge of the bay window; none of us in the kitchen were part of the gift exchange. Diane, wouldn't you know, puts her leg up on the ledge, talking to the other relative, but pointing her big, stockinged foot right at me. Torture...but, maybe there is a Santa Claus. My bigger, younger cousin comes into the kitchen...he and Diane are kind of close; I think she used to babysit him. Anyway...he starts for the sink, but then comes behind me, moving towards Diane. She is not looking as he lifts her leg, sits down, and puts her ankle in a leg-lock. They must have some tickling history, because she catches on quick and starts yelling 'no!" before he even touches her tan-pantyhosed sole. He says something like 'you shouldn't take your shoes off around here"...and starts tickling her stockinged foot with his finger tips. She SHRIEKS and then breaks into the same girlish laughter that I remembered. She starts to hit at him, but somehow he is able to grab both of her hands with one of his. He fends her off and tickles her foot more. She is laughing hysterically before she finally uses her other foot to push off and free herself...If I knew her better I would have grabbed that other foot but....it was maybe the best tickle I ever witnessed that I was not part of....thanks, Santa.

Christmas Day Tickle

Dinner at my house. The first to arrive are my Mom, my Aunt (very close to my age, acts like she's my sister, call her Mary), and her son. My G/F is also there. This time, everyone takes shoes off at the door. Mary says her feet are cold, and asks to borrow a pair of my socks. Now... I have tickled her before, but not for a long time. She has HUGE feet, very very ticklish. She is wearing pants and again, tan pantyhose.

Luckily for me, her and I had gotten into a bit of an spat the day before. She almost blew me off on Chistmas for someone else. I went to get her the socks, and quickly came up with a plan....I came downstairs...she was sitting on my couch. My mom and my aunt's son were sitting away from her, in chairs. I handed her the socks, but I said: "Before you put those on (I reached down, grabbed her stockinged ankle, and lifted her leg)...I have a question for you. Who is your favorite nephew?" I had forgotten how BIG and how TICKLISH her feet were. I started tickling her huge, hosed arch with my fingernail tips. She managed to get out a "STOHHAHAHAHAPP!" before her mouth turned to that huge "O" of laughter. I noticed the others laughing at her while I did this. She was in no position to fight me much...I did stop to get a better grip. I teased her..."Who's your favorite?"...she said "You are!"...I said "Too Late!" and tickled her again. I pinched my thumb and middle finger together, and dug deep into the center of her big foot, with small, quick movents. This drove her insane. "STOOAAHAHAHAHAPPP". I finally had to. I tossed her the socks with a cheerful "Here!" and went to the kitchen. I heard her say, with a smile... "At my age I don't need someone tickling my feet!"

Thanks

Thanks for posting this! I love posts about Christmas tickles. The imagery of nylon clad and/or bare female feet around the house at the holidays... it brings back good memories.

Thanks for posting.

Christmas Bump

Wow...3 years goes by fast.

Here's one more true Christmas Story...actually a Christmas Break story. Forgive me if you've read it before; I think I once posted it on the nylon tickling forum.

December 198?

I was at a Northern College, and everyone was clearing out the dorms for Christmas break, probably on the 23rd. The last classes exams ended at noon, but I was a CA in the dorms, and had to stay until 4pm, as did the other CAs.

At 3pm, I wandered down to Kate's room. Kate was hot hot hot (still is), an athletic 5'7 with very long auburn hair. She had just started dating one of my best friends (they eventually married). Kate was in her dorm room with another friend and CA, Dawn. Dawn was a very fiesty New York Italian...great girl. All three of us were waiting for 4pm, so we could split.

Kate was wearing a blazer, jeans, high-heeled clogs, and tan nylons (hey...this was the early 80's, and that was in!). She had a great foot, a slightly wide size 9 or so. She sat on her bed next to Dawn, and I sat at her desk. I noticed a rose on a table, and a flower box in the little trash can. I knew who it was from, but I started to tease her, pretending I didn't. Dawn joined in. Soon, we were both standing over her, demanding she tell us who it was from. She was giggling and trying to fib to us that it was from her girlfriend (giving flowers was just cause for major ballbusting between friends, so she was trying to protect my buddy).

I said "I don't believe you"...then I whispered to Dawn "let's tickle her til she talks". Dawn got a very devious smile on her face, and nodded yes. I grabbed one of Kate's legs, and before she knew what happened, I had her ankle/calf pinned and her shoe off. Dawn, still grinning, took her long nails to Kate's big stockinged foot. Kate erupted in laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STAHPHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHA"

I had turned my back to her, and she was trying to pry her way out with her free leg. Mistake.

I grabbed her other leg. I have my back to her, she's on her bed...I have both of her legs in a kind of arm-stocks. A quick shake, and her other clog hit the floor. Dawn goes..."now do you want to tell us???"...and takes one hand to each nylon covered foot. Kate laughs even louder, so hard she can't talk.

"HAAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

She starts to choke a bit, and Dawn relents enough for Kate to yell out "Mark, Mark, it was Mark!"

I relax my grip, her legs sag, and a smiling Dawn backs off. I let go of one leg, but grab hold of one ankle and give her a good long last tickle "NOOOO HAHAHAAHA" before letting go...

Merry Christmas.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back