• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Try ------ F/F Tickling and Torture

ticklersdream

TMF Poster
Amanda ------------ Agent of “The Faction”

F/F Tickle Torture

Two men sat across from each other nothing more than an old metal desk behind them. The younger man in his mid twenties was very nervous and it was apparent by the constant wringing of his hands. His name was Tom Smith and he was only an agent for 6 months but already with his college education and countless stupid degrees he was higher up on the ladder than most would ever get in their life. His suit suggest success one gotten by hard work ----- academically. His mannerism hinted at total naivety he wasn’t there long enough to learn how to shoot a gun properly. He continued to move around on the seat the heels of his expensive loafers clicking on the ground sporadically.

At 5 feet 9 inches and 175 lbs he didn’t have the physique of a field agent and was smart enough to know he never would. So he settled for what he considered to be the next best thing. The person that ran them and he was well on his way to accomplishing that.

Across from him sat 40 year old Blake Stevens ----------- a ledged in the Department. The man sitting across from him refused to acknowledge this and though and her finishing the mission would prove she was the right Agent for the job killing two birds with one stone. He looked directly at the young man who seemed unnerved by his reaction. He poured a glass of milk and sipped. This was another thing he was known for he never drank alcohol, milk was his favorite.

You’re trying to tell me you agent can succeed where ours have not. Over the last three years we have been trying to infiltrate the Castro Cartel and all of them were either killed and sent back to us in a little box or disappeared. His words were more forceful as he got upset. Blake just nodded his head something else he was known for. He was what was called a man of few words and much action.

Tom flicked on a projector that lit a wall on the far side of the room. This Agent Amanda McBride can get the job done. She can answered Blake taking another swig of his milk. The head of the Castro Cartel is a woman and she is very smart. She does not talk much and she uses her soldiers the way Hitler used the secret police. She is more protected than the President of the United States and any secret she has will be taken with her to the grave. So how does this Agent of yours plant to accomplish this feat? his tone more ridiculing than questioning.

Blake smiled deviously believe me sir you do not want to know. You really don’t. He closed the door softly behind him leaving the young man wondering if he really were a good as they claimed.

It was a lovely day in Buenos Aires as Amanda McBride exited the Airport. The sun was shining the clouds had silver linings and the prospect was endless. She waved a taxi and headed for the Aires hotel. She was on a timed schedule and beating the deadline was of the utmost importance.

Sunset and she was at the Castro Villa. It was a big beautiful construct that was a castle in its own right and was as comfortable as the Queen bedroom. She moved freely among the crowd none the wiser to who she was in the perfect camouflage ----- a waiter’s uniform. The tradition black and white clean and well ironed. She’d used so many backdoors to get here she were pretty sure there wasn’t one left.

She mingled around the crowd for a few hours and waited until Maria Castro retired to her room before she made her move. 8:30 she would be in her room and according to her intelligence she drank a glass of sherry before going to sleep so she would make sure to be the one to carry it to her. Her plan worked and soon she was balancing a golden tray with a single crystal glass up the stairs

She stood outside the door with as the two guards’ eyes her hungrily. And why shouldn’t they she was a catch. At 20 years old she was 5 feet 7 inches average height and wasn’t going to grown another inch. Her Spanish features were well apparent. Her light skin and greenish grey eyes were stunning and her soft delicate features were foremost hiding the darker bits of her personality behind it. Her curly brown hair was soft and the so were the highlights. But it was her smile that got you it was disarming and sexy a very good combination and it was that that won over the guards making them not ask for identification. Thank you boys she mouthed silently as she gave them one last show before melting into the long darkened hallway.

She entered the elaborate bedchambers of the Drug Queenpin ---- (I coined this) and had to admit she lived every bit of the part. The canopy bed was covered in materials she was pretty sure was found only in this room. The floors were covered with all manner of rugs that cost enough to feed a small country. The air was filled with the scent of perfume and other fragrances long thought extinct.

Madam she said with a perfect South American accent announcing her arrival. I am over here said the woman bent raptly over a laptop scrolling through some document. She closed it slightly as the young woman approached. Maria Castro was 35 years old but kept herself in perfect shape a body that she would have been jealous of if she didn’t have her own. Even from this distance she could tell that she got weekly manicures and pedicures. Yes

She waited as the woman took the glass of wine. Who are you she asked eying her suspiciously. I’ve never seen you before. I’m new I started tonight. I told those morons not to let anyone in but Constance. It’s not their fault Constance wasn’t around when you called. That’s not the point they are only to let her in here she’s the only one I trust. But I guess you seem harmless enough you can sit over there and wait until I finish. I’ll deal with them tomorrow. Yes madam she replied obeying the woman’s wish. It was about half hour before she took the final sip. You can take this and go.

Amanda took the glass and headed for the door when she got to it she opened and closed it. She was still inside but the older woman was so engrossed in what she was doing that she didn’t notice. Amanda planned to jump the woman she wasn’t a fighter she made sure to do research on that so it would be easy enough but there was no telling how many silent alarms she had sprinkled throughout the room. She sneaked up on her and was on top of her before she could react.

The struggle was on and Maria was screaming. Scream as hard as you want you know as well as I this room is soundproof. You wanted your privacy and tonight you shall have it. And your guards will be no problems because they have specific orders not to come to your room. Maria wasn’t too surprised to hear the young woman spouting rules her own rules to her she had been in similar situations --------but she had always overcome them. Who are you, who sent you? Amanda smiled deviously that isn’t important at this moment. What is important that you tell me the launch code for the dirty nuke you have pointed the American Embassy in Russia. I’ll never tell she said taunting the young woman. And if you kill me I definitely won’t be able to. Who said anything about killing? But what I’m about to do may feel like death and I promise it won’t leave any scars

Amanda sat on a chair next to Maria calmly. I am about to ask a few questions if you answer them you will be fine if you don’t well she didn’t finish the statement but the woman got the point because she swallowed hard. What is the launch code for the Nuke? She pursed her lips tightly. Ok let’s start with something simple what is the password for this laptop? Again the woman refused to answer. She asked them about 5 times each and still no replay. Maybe you’re not hearing me so I’ll get closer.

Maria was unable to move but she cringed. She was tied spread eagle on the bed her arms above her head attached to the strong headboard. She was tied with her newest batch of silk scarves hot off the boat from China. She tried pulling against them but they was no give the young girl was good at tying knots and she wondered what else she was good at.

Amanda moved to the side of Maria. I’ll ask again what’s the password? Maria started to sing in Spanish. Ok then we’ll do this my way. And what way is that. The hard way replied Amanda gleefully. What is the password she said again nearer to Maria’s head?

She blew in the woman’s ear and got a delightful reaction a shiver. I am finished asking when you are ready you’ll tell me. No I won’t. I bet you will and it will be done willingly. We’ll see Maria replied sassily. Yes we will replied Amanda quickly.

She turned M’s head to one side and put her whole mouth over her right ear and started to blow. At first she struggled but the sensation was too much for her to take and she started to shiver again. She continued to blow occasionally letting the tip of her tongue touch it. What sensitive ears you have M she teased. There was no reply. Amanda stuck her tongue directly in her ear and started to wiggle and the woman lost it. The moist tongue in her ear was driving her mad but not as mad as when the young woman started to suck on it while making greed sucking noises. She felt warmth radiate down her spine but it changed to a chill as the young woman headed down her throat kissing gently.

Ok I give you one last chance to answer because when I start I won’t want to stop. Her mercy was shirked and then it really began. Amanda nibbled on her woman’s neck driving her into immediate hysterics. Her neck had always been hyper sensitive and was the spot that her deceased husband loved to kiss. Now the young woman was nibbling it she hoped she didn’t do much more she didn’t know if she could stand it.

Amanda licked the total area of M’s neck looking for something ---- that special spot that drove her wild she knew it was there the woman’s reaction told her so. It looked like it would take a while but she was patient and had all the time in the world. She moved down until she hit the collar bone and that’s when M let out the squeal. Oh there it is she said softly in her ear darting her tongue in and out a few time for good measure Goose bumps rising on M’s soft skin. She licked her collar bone like a cat lapping a bowl of milk as M below giggled incessantly. It will only get worse she warned. M’s reply So.

She reached behind her and pulled the scissors from the bed. M’s eyes opened wide. Don’t worry I’m not going to kill yah. At least not with this I just need to get to the creamy filling it’s a shame I have to cut up this Helen Wang. The woman looked shocked that she would know who made her dress. I’m just full of surprises aren’t I.

She cut midway to her stomach and opened up the newly cut dress to expose her bra and stomach. She remained staring for a while until she noticed Maria was blushing. You have a nice body. She didn’t answer but she could tell she was flattered. She gently scratched her nails on M’s upper chest. And the woman started to giggle again. Her French manicured nails with the pastel frosting worked that area for a while as M struggled to escape. Oh this is getting good teased Amanda and it has lot better to get.

I’m sorry about this said Amanda suddenly sometime I get impatient. She suddenly ripped the rest of the dress off M leaving her only in a very lacy panty and bra set. Blue is your favorite color I see there was no replay. Ok how about this I bet I can make you tell me your favorite color. I bet you cant replied the woman unable to back down from the challenge. Ok deal.

Amanda stepped back from the bed and started to strip slowly. The woman watched her in wide eyed horror. I’m not a lesbian she stammered. Neither am I she cooed playfully but I am a tickler and sometimes the places that you find ticklish blurs the line between the two. What said M confused. Actions speak louder than words she continued to strip revealing a well toned and supple body. Now where were we she asked straddling the woman’s hips.

She stared to play with her elbows gently squeezing them and M tried to pull away but the scarves tied around her forearms and biceps prevented even that. She continued to tickle and M stared to giggle again. You like that don’t you she teased as she sucked on one while tickling the other. There was another shiver ------ very nice. She ran her fingers up and down her forearm and after a few seconds she noticed her breathing started to change a little. Few people realize that the forearms are very sensitive and if done right were downright erotic. The nerve endings are so close to the skin that it feels like it is on fire. Her nails continued to work the forearm and the woman continued to loose control of her breathing.

She moved down the arm to the under arms which were butter soft by the looks of it. Do you want me to do touch your underarms? There was no reply. She set one finger directly in the middle of each and left it there. M closed her eyes and waited but nothing came. She opened them and that was when Amanda started to tickle. Unable to move she just had to lay there and take it. Amanda tickled first with one finger and added one every thirty seconds until she had all ten fingers wiggling merrily under her arms. M lost her mind and laughed so hard Amanda was sure she was going to loose her voice soon. She tickled under her arms for 15 minutes straight in this manner. And when she finally stopped it took M 15 minutes more to stop laughing. When she did Amanda’s only word was color. Stick it was the reply.

Amanda tickled her again for another ten minutes and then stopped suddenly. It just occurred to me what would happen if I used my tongue. What your tongue you wouldn’t. Taking some moist paper towels she wiped the woman’s arms thoroughly as she screamed in what was starting to sound like delight. She waited until she was totally calm and then wriggled her tongue teasingly getting closer and closer. No, no, no whispered M under her breath as the tongue touched down in her pits. Amanda grinned as she stared to lick under her arm like it was a lollipop. M laughed as she tried to buck without success. The licking slowed down so that it was now erotic and M wasn’t laughing as much she was shivering with each and every contact. Amanda started to alternate using tongue and teeth. This drove M while as she started to grunt as she tried to escape. Oh yes baby grunt for me she teased.

She switched to fingers and in the middle of it M suddenly felt a cool breeze hit her breast. What are you doing? She looked up to see her bra in Amanda’s mouth. How did she do that? Remember what I said earlier. M’s eyes opened bigger as she saw the finger headed to the now hardening nipples. Oh look I think they like it. No they don’t ---- I mean no I don’t she said blushing opening as Amanda fingernails made contacts with the tip of one sending a sensation through it so that a moan escaped her lips. That was interesting.

Without warning Amanda starting tickling M’s upper body, first hitting the stomach scraping her nails gently across while dipping her tongue into the navel with a slow rhythm. The sensation was maddening to M and she knew it. She started to tickle her sides and nibble the stomach next and the reaction was great. Next she counted the ribs and pouring some oil on them to make sure she got the number right. Without any fiction she was about to even play a song M’s vocal chords were the pipes. M was wild as she nibbled under her arms while tickling her ribs. You like that don’t you. No scoffed M between laughter. What about this she scratching her nails on the dark flesh around her nipples. M’s eyes rolled up in her head as she bawled with laughter. Using the oil again she took two fingers and spread it softly on the dark flesh. M was in hell or was it heaven. The tickling continued like this for half hour with Amanda just barely letting her nails make contact with the nipples. She stopped when it became obvious she had something to say. What asked Amanda sternly? The color I want to tell you the color. It’s blue. Thank you now let’s get on with it. Amanda had already won M just didn’t know it yet.

Maneuvering herself she got close to M’s ear again only this time something else would do the teasing. She pinned the woman’s head down and taking her tit she shoved the nipple into M ear. What are you doing screamed the woman as a fit of laughter hit her. Her ears were now hyper sensitive and something as soft as a nipple was maddening she could not believe it was being done to her. No, no, no stop she screamed at the top of her lungs as Amanda switched nipples. She made sure it got the outer edges and behind too. She did the same with the arm pits as the nipple trick sent her into the upper atmosphere. He back was arching so much it was starting to hurt

She moved down the bed to her feet. She ran her fingers along the instep as M toes curled. Got yah she yelled as he trapped one and tickled it gently sending the woman into hyper hysterics not my feet please. Why not asked Amanda getting between each toe with her tongue? It’s too much. You think this is too much I’ve just started. She stuffed on the woman’s feet in her mouth up the arches and let her tongue go to work. M vibrated in silent laughter. She was ministering to other foot when she reached behind the knees and scratched them gently. Not only was there a jolt of new laughter she also found her voice again.

She sucked on the toe slipping her tongue between each. M was giddy. I bet I can turn you on with tickling reported Amanda. If M had heard she was too busy laughing. Out of no where a silk scarf appeared and Amanda opened it across both breast and waited for the woman to calm down. Now I will turn you on even if you don’t want me too. No way yelled M defiantly. Tugging gently Amanda moved the ultra soft silken scarf across the woman nipples and breast and about two minutes later she heard a welcomed sound a groan. She continued to do it while licking her collar bone tenderly.

The sensation was driving Maria mad what was this young girl doing to her. How did she know what to do? Her nipples were on fire.

Amanda continued to caress her breast and nipples while looking her straight in the eyes. She closed her eyes and Amanda tickled. If you close them I’ll tickle you so hard what I did before will seem like nothing. Thrown between a rock and a harder rock Maria had to keep her eyes open. The caressing continued as the kept Amanda’s gaze. The maddening sensation becoming too much for her to handle and she fought to keep her eyes open. Amanda gazed at her with a loving look in her eyes occasionally rubbing the nipple between her fingers relieve M of a sign or a shiver. That’s nice isn’t it? Amanda noticed the glazed look in the woman’s eyes she was already falling head long into the trap

She moved upward to her neck and upper chest where the scarf did the same work. The softness on her sensitive neck and collar bone elicited one shiver after the other while her spine tingled from the overload.

Switch whispered Amanda to M’s relief or was it. She forced the woman to sit and tied her hand and legs to the chair. The tying of her arms left her back totally unexposed and she could not tighten her muscles which made the back even more vulnerable. She raked her nails up and down her back and the laughter was back in full force. Bet you didn’t know your back was ticklish too huh. She didn’t but she was finding out. The tickling continued and it got worse when instead of a finger she felt the young woman’s tongue trailing from the base of her spine to the top right in the back of her neck. Laughter turned to cooing as goose bumps sprung up. Amanda licked her spine for 15 minutes straight until M passed out.

When she awoke she was back on the bed but her legs were up and her bum was about three feet off the bed her tingling back supported by soft pillows. Now here’s one of my favorite parts. There were a number of feathers in here hand all she recognized because they belonged to her. The green one was a peacock she was sure because eye that seemed to be embroidered into the feather was staring at her. The red one was from her now dead parrot and the other well she couldn’t think straight. Without warning Amanda disappeared out of view. What was she planning to do? Her legs jumped as she felt the feather between her cheeks. It was soft and she didn’t want to think about it. Amanda continued to saw between the cheeks lying somewhere on the bed below her bum like a mechanic working on his car. The softness of the feather continued to drive her nuts and she continued to buck. As if the wasn’t enough Amanda parted them gently only after scraping them with her nails a while and pushed the feather in. Uugh said M in despair she didn’t know there was that sensitive. Amanda began to twirl the feather hitting the whole surface and Amanda started to pant in ecstasy. No don’t do that its ------- yeah, yeah I know it’s too much. The continued and M was both laughing and crying by the time she was done

What about your clit -------------- My clit NO OOOOO you wouldn’t you said you weren’t a lesbian. I’m not the girl answered but I know your clit is ticklish. How do you know that? Because mine is she replied as she started to pain the hood. No you’ll make me cum said M with fiendish laughter. Who cares I don’t I just want two simples answers and I can’t get it.

Some time later exactly how long M wasn’t sure she seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness there was a number of buzzing sounds like small engines. You know what these are. No said M. I call these my auto ticklers. I know where most of your ticklish spots are. When I tickle them singly you complain what do you think would happen if I hit them all at the same time. Like the job you did on the American bases in Guatemala. The analogy drove the meaning home to the older woman. Making sure she was nice and tight in the same position with her bum in the air Amanda attached the feathers to the little turning arms and set them. On in each ear, one on each collar bone, 1 on each nipple and a few on the dark patch of skin around them, a few on her hips, 1 on her clit and one in her bum. On behind her knee, pencil thin vibrators between her toes and one for the arch of each foot.

She kissed the woman forehead gently you are going to enjoy this. With a remote control she turned them all on at the same time and M immediately became a blubbering mass of laughing female. NOOOOOOOOOO she screamed at he top of her lungs as the “ticklers” drove her to the edge of sanity and back. Another press of the control only the “ticklers” in her mid section remained on. And if it wasn’t bad enough she herself took a feather and started to tickle the patch of skin between her bum and her front. She could feel it the orgasm. It was building and there was nothing she could do about it.

The slow strokes continued for about 10 minutes threatening to build to a powerful crescendo. Yes, yes she heard herself saying. Then abruptly all the “ticklers” came on and she was laughing her head off again. This continued for a while each mid section tickling session becoming longer and longer she could feel the sweet feeling building in her groin as she was starting to get lost in it. You like it don’t you. The mid section was on again. The clit, bum tickling while she was between her legs painting no mans land like she was an artist. It was maddening. She was to the point of orgasm when Amanda stopped. No don’t stop she said before she could stop herself. The look on her face told her what she had to do. But M shook her head. You know I’ll give it to you; I’ll give you what you want.

Turning them all on she took the auto tickler and put it in no mans land and started tickling M’s clit with her tongue. M’s shriek of mixed laughter ecstasy and pleasure would have been heard clear to “Faction” headquarters if the room wasn’t sound proof. She started to tremble as the feeling built up. The sensations were too much for her to take and the tongue was ----------Oh my no --------- the first orgasm rocked her but it was one of a difference something she hadn’t felt before. Amanda called it a ticklegasm it was what happened when one had an orgasm while being tickled and it was more powerful than anything she ever experienced. She felt like she wanted to tear off her flesh. Minutes another rocked her body she wrenched as it took her the world becoming black for a second or so. What seemed like seconds later a third one hit; she was loosing her mind.

Ok that’s enough M screamed as another took hold of her. You are not in control here and I’m just giving you want you want. M’s mind reeled and became a jumbled mass she didn’t know what was up and what was down. What was this girl doing to her? Amanda as now sucking on her clit making the sucking noises again and caressing the inside of her thighs and the ticklers were on full blast. Oh MY GOODNESS yelled M as another one hit her like an atomic bomb. She felt hot and light and so many other things. She was laughing or was it chattering like capuchin monkey

Now her clit was in the open and Amanda was hand tickling it with a feather. It was so sensitive even air was driving her nuts. She was working the feather like a pro and she was pretty sure Amanda was only seeing the whites of her eyes. She didn’t know what to do she was lost in a dark cave with no light and now way out. She was loosing her mind to the sensations. She felt like an overloading breaker if this continued much longer she would explode. Just when she didn’t think it could get any worse Amanda put all auto ticklers back in place included the two from her nipples in no mans land and started to flick her tongue across the nipples.

Oh NO not there I’ll tell you want you want to know. Amanda placed the ticklers around the nipples on the side of her neck and sucking each nipple gently. Another orgasm raced to the surface. She was laughing crying, sobbing and gyrating all at once. Her body was getting weaker with each one she was now running on fumes. Her nipples were too sensitive to stand it. But Amanda continued for about 5 minutes more. He back was now continually arched and her toes were curled into a foot fist if it was possible. I’ll tell you she yelled hoarsely.

She gave the young Agent the password and she double checked it to make sure they were correct. See I told you. The woman just shook her head in response she was on the brink of insanity and fighting to stay on the right side. This is Amanda mission complete disaster averted. Good job agent said Blake’s voice calmly I know you would. You can get out of there. Don’t leave any sign of your visit. Yes sir. I’ll contact you when you’re needed again. Sir yes sir she replied. Blake over and out

Amanda leaned over M. I wish to tell you something. She snapped on the auto ticklers and pushed her tongue deep into her ear. The woman screamed like a wounded animal as another and another orgasm rocked her. Thought I didn’t know this was you spot did you. She let her continued to kiss her neck while she used her nipples to tickle M’s. The woman was positively lost now. She could only imagine how she felt with the sensations ripped through her. She could not actually loose her mind but she would be so tired and confused that she would sleep for 24 hours giving her more than enough time to escape. She flicked her tongue over her clit until the woman fainted for the last time. The she cleaned up and was out through the window.

They were at the darkened room again Tom and Blake. How did she do it how did she get the information? If I tell you that sir I will have to kill you the words said coolly but his eyes were serious. Tom backed off. And where is she now. Somewhere enjoying a little peace and relaxation and she deserved it she just saved the world. Tell her I want her in here today. Tell her yourself Sir said Blake heading for the door. She answers to me. He exited the room closing the door gently behind him. Tom knew then that the rumors he’d heard was true they were as good as everyone said and better.

This was my first attempt hoped you liked ---------------------------

It shows great promise, but perhaps you might to work on punctuation making it easier to read! Otherwise very clever particular genital tickling. We both love that! Keep up the excellent work!
Love,
Anna and Heather

dialogue

I would work on your dialogue writing first off... when you have a conversation going on between 2 people, you can't have all the talking in the same line. Start a new line when the speaking changes to another character. It was very hard to read your story because the text all ran together. If make this simple change, your stories will read much easier for your audience. good luck.

thanks ----------- i will i kinda rushed through this one because it was bubbling in my head but wait until you see whats next

Re: dialogue

ticklevids said:
I would work on your dialogue writing first off... when you have a conversation going on between 2 people, you can't have all the talking in the same line. Start a new line when the speaking changes to another character. It was very hard to read your story because the text all ran together. If make this simple change, your stories will read much easier for your audience.

One more point along the same lines as mentioned above. When you have people speaking in a story, you need to use qoutation marks around what is being said. Aside from the punctuation issues, not a bad story, though...

ticklersdream, we just wanted you to know, we thought a great deal of your story! SO please don't be weighed down by grammar discussions! Still include them, but remember what enhance your work makes a good into a great. Pete Sampras was good but when he went into a LEndl style working he become great! 14 Slams (13 after 1992, when he went 1991 and 1992 sans Slams; especially disappointment was 1992 US Open Final loss to Stefan Edberg!)
Love,
Anna and Heather

Its all Good

I know thanks. But i have looked at other stories that i enjoyed and they seemed all that plus more so i will work harder. And i promise the next one will be that much better

great concept, good detail, just hard to follow. my advice is the same as everyone else. break up the dialogue and this story flows a lot better. other than that, the story was good.

yes the break-up and proper formatting is imperative for the success of a story, many a times well-written and good stories are overlooked due to flaws in break-ups.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back