• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desperate Housewives Tickling Story

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
Can one of the great writers of this site a Desperate Housewives Tickling Story? I want to read one where Edie tickles Susan. With some of the things that have happened to her, I can just imagine her unluckily getting stuck somewhere and getting tickled. Thanks!

This is yur first post and you just registered, so you might not know, please put 'Request' in the thread title if it's a request.;)

I've been thinking of writing one, but I guess I'll let someone with more experience write it.

My #1 pick for a ticklee is Bree :)

Hi, Jenna, welcome to TMF. I'm Mitch. Iam a writer on this forum, and have quite a few stories posted. I have written stories about a tickling baseball team, a tickling bandit, a massage therapist who tickle tortures her clients, and a mideval tickling story where a member of the royal family gets tickled. I will admit that I dont watch Desperate Housewives much, but if you could clue me in some about the storyline of the show, Iam a fast learner, and can probably come up with something that you might like.
When you get a chance, please check your Private Messages at the bottom of the page where all the different forum sections are. I left you a message in there about this, and a couple of other things. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

P'S I did do a request story a couple of times. One time I did a kidnap and tickle story about View hostess Elizabeth Hasselbeck a while back.

Jenna, I have posted the story as I promised. I tried to write it according to the characteristics you told me, as I dont watch the show. I hope you like it. Take care, and please let me know how you like it. Also, there is another private message in your box when you get a chance to check it.

All the best,
Mitch

Ticklish Toes, I dont know if you had a chance to read it. It is in the stories forum, entitled: "Susan Meyer gets the tickling of her life." I hope you enjoy it. Jenna has already read it, and as you can see, posted her approval.
Welcome to TMF, and congratulations on your first post. I dont think we've had a chance to talk. When you get a chance, please check your Private Messages at the bottom of the page where all the different forums are. I left you a message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you with a message soon.

All the best,
Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back