• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A post about the West Coast gatherings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujman1

TMF Expert
This post was mistakeningly posted in discussion by QBweaver, when it actually belongs here in the gatherings section. I cut and paste it here as its whole.

-----------------------------

QBWeaver

West Coast Gathering - Round 2
It seems my original post got deleted somehow so I'll try this again.

We had a fabulous gathering this past Saturday, October 27th at a lovely home in the hills in south San Jose.

It was a smaller intimate gathering with only one new member this time. He had that "First time gathering, deer in the headlights" look in his eyes. Anyone who's ever been to a gathering knows that look and that feeling. But he sure blended in well. He originally kind of held back but quickly got hold of some of the tickling torment tools and he was on his way to Tickler Stardom! He's a natural ladies! Beware! LOL

The host has this awesome bed made of 4x4's with a canopy over the top so everything was very sturdy to hold victims in bondage, even me (and I'm a thrasher and a fighter!) DVNC knows all my most vulnerable spots and he took total advantage of this poor, helpless woman (Yeah, I know I'm stretching the truth BIG TIME but it sounds funny!) Between the nibbles on my tootsies and the attacks on my ribs and underarms I was a gonner.

Ed is always the Doctor at these things with his "Code Blue" tummy attacks. But this time was a bit more patriotic. I got the Star Spangled Banner played on my tummy. THE WHOLE THING! LOL

Even Ken got into the act. That's pretty good considering I've known him for about 2 years!

So a huge thank you to everyone who attended and even to those that couldn't attend this time. We've always got room for ya at the next one. A bigger thank you to our Host for allowing us to enjoy his lovely home, the pool table and the audio/video system that is absolutely incredible. (Thanks for not playing Independence Day again though. My ears are STILL not recovered from last time! LOL)

And a Big Happy Birthday to Dan, alias Grizz. I'm glad you enjoyed the cake and candles!

It was a great time! But that seems to be the comment that we get to use after every gathering. It's a big family.

Doesn't matter which coast you're on. If you've never been to a gathering just find one close to you and go. You'll be scared getting there but once you step in the door you'll find out you're not alone and you've made a hoard of great friends who all share your favorite "sport". Take the Step. Just go. There are gatherings in many states now. Get to one. You won't be sorry.

Take Care all!
Hugs and Tickles,
Jan

Odd. I wasn't aware that discussions concerning gatherings weren't allowed in the main Tickling forum, since both you and I have done such, you with mention of your events, and me with mine. Your choice perplexes me. I do hope she checks here before reposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back