• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay Lohan

TicklishMike

TMF Poster
Hey guys. You can stop wondering, she is very ticklish. She went to my high school 9th-11th grade on Long island and i was in her math and english class. I used to help her in math and we talked a lot i kind of tickled her sides and she jumped and said she was soo ticklish she also said her feet where really ticklish when i asked her where else she was ticklish. You guys probably don't believe it but its true. she grew up in my town and before mean girls she went to my school her brother still goes there his name is Mike also. she was a cheerleader and if u look at her site she has some pictures with my schools cheerleading uniform on, gray and white were the colors lol.

Mike, I actually do believe you, and thanks for posting. I have known quite a few celebs in my lifetime, and it always irritated me when people said I didnt know them. My father was Kiss' business manager in the 1970s, and his name is mentioned in a book called Kiss and Sell about them. Additionally, movie director Mike Cimino, who directed the Deer Hunter, and other films, was his client for 20 plus years. To top that off, my mom and aunt knew fashion designer Ralph Lauren in summer camp, before he became famous. So when someone says they know a famous person, I tend to believe them, because I know how that was when people used to accuse me of not knowing Kiss. Trust me I knew them, and saw them without their makeup in my father's office.
Anyhow, getting back to Lindsay, that's great that you knew her and got to tickle her. She is a major hottie. It's awesome to know that she's ticklish. Thanks.

Mitch

Thanks for posting, TM!

So what was her reaction like when you tickled her? How would you describe her laugh/scream? :)

Bandit

Lucky bastard you! Ever get to tickle her while she was in her cheerleader uniform? ;)

Oh....but why the heck did your parents name you both Mike? Didn't that get confusing?

Its not ticklishmike's brother who's named 'mike'... its Lindsay's brother's name.

On that note.. thanks for the info Mike. Its bad-ass to know that hot red-head is very ticklish. You're a lucky SOB.

Ah, that makes more sense. Sorry it was very early in the morning when I posted that, and the whole Lindsay-Lohan-as-a-cheerleader image wasn't helping my clarity of thought.

Hehehe... totally understandable. Might I suggest watching "Mean Girls"?. She's in short skirts throughout the movie.. REALLY short skirts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back