• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda Bynes!

jessicaticklee

My nephew attends a high school in San Jose, California which is where he met Amanda Bynes' cousin. He is going out with her now and he met Amanda over Christmas because they had a huge family dinner and everybody was there. My nephew knows I love tickling and fet so he asked Amanda a bunch of questions and she didn't mind at all about any of them. He actually asked her if her feet were ticklish and her reply was and I quote, "OMG I AM SOOOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET", I thought it was adorable how he actually did that for me. But anyways I thought I'd share that with you all and if you need anything else maybe i can give my nephew a hint to poke another question sometime...

Bye all Luv ya MUAH!

Jessica, thank you for that info. Amanda is a cutie! I would love to tickle her cute feet!
When you get a chance, please check your Private Messages at the bottom of the forum page. I left you a message in there. Take care, thanks again, and I hope to hear from you with a private message soon.

All the best.
Mitch

Welcome to the TMF, Jessicaticklee, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Jessica, I just finished watching "What a Girl Wants" for about the 100th time. I love that movie! Amanda is so cute in it.
Oh, by the way, LOL! I posted in the request section about someone finding us Amanda Bynes foot pictures. Since she is now 18, Iam guessing they must be somewhere on the net.
Anyhow, when you get a chance, please check your Private Messages again. I left you another message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you again soon.

All the best,
Mitch

P'S This may sound weird, but as you've talked to me, you know I'm into it:D If your nephew really wants to ask Amanda an unusual question, tell him to mention to her that his aunt knows a guy who likes ladders, and to ask Amanda if she's ever stood barefoot on a ladder! LOL! Many celebs have been asked if they are ticklish, as is evidenced by our list, but I'll bet no celeb has ever been asked that one before! Just a thought! Let me know what you think!:D LOL!

Thank you all for replying to my first post ever! I really appreciate it guys and I'm going to become a manicurist and a pedicurist for the celebrities in about 2 weeks so I will keep you guys posted on ticklish celebrities!

jessicaticklee said:
But anyways I thought I'd share that with you all and if you need anything else maybe i can give my nephew a hint to poke another question sometime...

Poke a few ribs too, while he's at it :D Thanks for the info, she'd be adorable to tickle (hell I wrote a story about her)

Mitchell said:
Jessica, I just finished watching "What a Girl Wants" for about the 100th time. I love that movie! Amanda is so cute in it.
Oh, by the way, LOL! I posted in the request section about someone finding us Amanda Bynes foot pictures. Since she is now 18, Iam guessing they must be somewhere on the net.
Anyhow, when you get a chance, please check your Private Messages again. I left you another message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you again soon.

All the best,
Mitch

what :eek: are you a girl or something...watching what a girl wants:D

Amanda Bynes feet are ticklish. That is a good one. I like that. Jessica best of luck to you. All the best in your career. I really hope you find alot of ticklish celebs out there. Let us know how you are too. Jessica I will PM you. I hope you get back.

well, she is definitly cute, but I still don't think that I've seen her before... but then again it does seem that a lot of these young actresses look the same.

Hi Jessica,
Thanks for all the info. Amanda is such a cutie!!!!
Good luck and God bless in your career!!!!

Amanda Bynes was also in the movie Big Fat Liar ( No it's the truth :) there is a scene where she is wearing flip flops while walking with her co-star frankie muniz, also towards the end a great shot of her in a tank top showing off her belly button :)

yes she was 11 but i still wanted to know where else she could be ticklish and how much

The lady that started this thread gave her a pedicure about 2 weeks ago and told me that Amanda Bynes is super-ticklish on the bottoms of her feet. So that is what I heard is that she laughed through the pedicure.:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back