• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible attack on Halloween

Sandman

TMF Expert
I have been reading alot of news sights and various things and everyone is saying there is a very strong chance of a terrorist attack tomorrow at perhaps yankee stadium. I pray nothing happens but the FBI issued another warning this week saying they had information from reliable sources that pointed strongly to a possible attack this week because of the halloween holiday. Doesn't Yankee stadium seem like the perfect place and time for this to happend? I doubt the stadium will be half full after hearing this...

I'll bet the stadium will be full, but damn, it's gonna be locked down tighter than Area 51. That just pisses me off. Those rat bastards don't know when to quit! al-quaida has, what, 10,000 members? It amazes me that that many people can condone and commit such acts against innocent civilians, including women and little kids, and still look the world in the eye and call themselves warriors and men.

The sooner we make them all into fertilizer, the better.

ASUTickler

The retaliation would be scary!

It really scares me to think what the consequences would be for a major terrorist attack during a world series game.

Bush just might turn the entire middle east into a parking lot. At anyrate it would escalate this war to a whole new level. If they thought the Americans were pissed now, they have no idea.

For those who don't know President Bush was at the baseball game tonight. This whole scenario really concerns me.

STOP

Stop living in fear. I check my mail everyday without worry.....if I lived in NYC I would go to that f'n game.....I refuse to let them win.....If they have driven us to the point of living in fear, they have already accomplished thier goal. I reccomend you quit your f'n worrying and just live for christ sake. :sowrong:

Read again

Krokus,

I believe you have misinterpreted the meaning of my post. I'm not scared for myself. My daily routine hasn't changed a bit. If I lived in NYC I would go to the game to. Who wouldn't go to a world series game given the chance?

My fear is for any innocent people that find themselves anywhere near where these terroists hang out. An attack on Yankee stadium would escalate this to a level those poor people can't imagine.

I'm the last person who will ever live in f'n fear!

Here, here!!

I agree with you both!

I too will not live in f'n fear...I prefer living in e'n fear. Not as bad as f'n fear, but close.:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back