• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

betting on football....

Spotman C

TMF Poster
I haven't had a chance to post for some time now, but yesterday was so special I had to tell somebody.
My wife and I decided to take the day off from our responsibilities of life. The kids were at friends and we had champagne and wood for the fire so we turned the lights down, locked the front door and turned off the land-line phone. Usually in this situation we will set up some roles to play that will end in bed later on. This time the wife said we should do something tied into the the day's NFL games since we are both huge football fans. We go to a couple of games live a year, always on our anniversary and never like to miss a game on TV. If one of our teams is on, we will keep the tube on during dinner (we don't do that for presidential elections). My wife knows more about the sport than any other woman I have ever known and a lot of people think that is why I married her. They are wrong. I married her because she is cry-and-beg ticklish all over and she lets me tickle her...alot. She is a petite redhead with beautiful size sevens and a laugh like an angel. I am primarily a foot tickler and she is the 'lee in our lives. I have recently started paying more attention to tormenting her ribs which were mostly off-limits because my wife hates being tickled on her breasts but after a dozen years she finally has started to trust me not to go near a nipple and enjoy my tormenting her ribs. Wow,,, ribs are lots of fun.
Anyway, we negotiated the details and came up with this. We made one of those ten by ten grids so popular at
Super Bowl time, picked fifty blocks each and decided on two minutes as a good time limit. We then picked ten categories and if those things happened or were said during the game we would check the grid and the block owner got two minutes to do anything they wanted to do to the other one. We also decided that every 30 minutes from kickoff we'd check the chart. Categories included the announcers saying "Los Angeles" or "Kurt Warner" or "third and long" and so on. I was certain I was a genius and looked forward to tickling her all over for hours.
As soon as the game started the tension in the room began to build as we wondered aloud what we'd do if we went first. No buzz words got hit but we realized that she had 0-0 as the half hour approached. When it came, she got up from her chair went over to the timer and set it, then came over to my chair and said "Come, my dear. Dance with me." I took the offered hand and we moved to the center of the family room. It was only a few seconds after we started our slow dance that she lifted her head to look in my eyes, smiled and slipped her small hand inside the front of my boxers."Dance for me,honey" she giggled as she tickled me and massaged me back and forth as slowly and as gently as she could. Well, let me tell you...I danced. I was going out of my mind as we reached the one minute mark and she reached up under my shirt to spider tickle my armpit, ribs and nipple. I started to lose it but I tried my best not to stop her because my turn was coming. When that timer went off she giggled and picked up a cracker to munch on as she curled up on her chair. I stood there for several minutes trying to get my legs to move and get my eyes to focus.It was the worst torture she has ever put me through. I stumbled back to my chair but it was only a few minutes before one of those bastards mentioned L.A.
As my wife set the alarm she announced that she felt this was a good torture and I should look forward to this every time she has a turn. The only way I got through it a second time was by imagining how great it was going to be to toture her feet for this.
Well, as it turned out she had every relevant square for the next six or eight events. I didnt get my revenge until midway through the fourth quarter. That means I had to "dance" with my wife about six or eight times over the next two plus hours. She kept refining her technique each time. She would keep her face by my ear and when I really started to beg she would start screaming laughter and saying "Dont tickle me!!" even though both my hands were gripping her shoulders. My eyes crossed when she did that. I would beg her not to make me dance anymore each time she held her hand out and she figured out how to tickle both sides of my chest with one hand. At the last couple,I promised to buy her stuff or take her to dinner if she would only stop. Man, how I danced. I have never begged like that before. She knew she was totally in control and I knew that with her technique I needed about two minutes and five seconds to climax.Man, I came to hate that timer.
I only got to get her once and I stumbled to the kitchen to het a bottle brush with soft but firm cotton bristles and came back to sit in front of her on her chair facing the same way and got her ankles in an elbowlock. I grabbed both big toes with one hand and dove into scrubbing both wrinkly soles. She started screaming, laughing and pounding on my back and my two minutes flew by. I must have really been scrubbing them because she had tears in her eyes when I stopped. Man I reallly hate that timer.
Believe it or not, I was the one who insisted we play for the second game. I wanted revenge. I won the first two events that resulted in me pulling her to the floor and lying beside her to pin one arm and pulling the other wrist over her head. Those two minutes were pure heaven for me. She cussed the timer after that one. Then, a few minutes later, while she was still catching her breath on the floor, I dragged her by her ankle over to my chair and and wrapped my legs around her left leg sticking straight up in the air. I picked up a black Sharpie and put it on her most ticklish spot, in the center of her left foot just below the ball of the foot. She loses all ability to struggle when I tickle her there and lay there laughing herself silly and holding her face like her head was going to explode.I realized what an expert at begging she was. There were other events but they got X-rated after the "Sharpie session".
Sorry to be so long-winded but it was the most fun I've ever had betting on football. Gotta go now. Theres a game at noon and my wife is drawing up a new grid.
Spotman C
and the ticklish "Toz"

Makes football worth watching even for the non-fan. Thanks for sharing the story. :D

No problem!!!! I managed to get her into my stocks the next day and I really got my revenge. I'll post about that soon.
SC

Now THAT is my kind of betting on football!!!

Hey fellow Delawarian!!

Let me know if you need any help with that revenge ;)

I am glad all is well with you both!

Tickle On,
Tommytikl

The NFL Playoffs...

...this is what it's all about!

Ha, ha!

Loved your mutual "sportsmanship." Four games for the next two days. I guess you'll be turning off the phone for this weekend too, eh?

Good read-great to hear someone having a bunch of fun!

JP

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back