• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viper (Jackie Chan Adventures)

foosboy

TMF Poster
Viper V.S. Bai Tsa (Jackie Chan Adventures)

The portal was swirling and sucking everything not bolted down into it. Jackie and Viper were hanging onto a street light pole, there bodies were flying in the breeze like a flag.

“Jackie I have an idea, I think I can beat Bai Tsa once and for all”. Viper yelled over the fury of the wind.

“But how? You don’t even have any gear with you!” Jackie yelled back.

“Simple, if I can get through the portal I can seal it from the other side.” Viper yelled.

“But how will you get back if you seal it?” Jackie yelled.

“Well I haven’t got that figured out yet. Just trust me, I can do this.” Viper yelled as she let go and went speeding toward the portal.

Jackie seeing that she let go followed but the portal closed just as Viper went through sending Jackie flying through the air and skidding across the street.

Bai’s realm was strange at best. The sky was light purple and the ground a dirty orange color. There were strange looking trees and plants that almost seemed to be alive. Viper flew through the other side of the portal and luckily landed on a patch of weird looking flowers that broke her fall.

Viper stood up and looked around. She was thinking this may be tougher than she first thought. She had no equipment and her short sleeve shirt, shorts combo just didn’t match the terrain. At least she was wearing a good pair of hiking shoes. Through the trees she could see what looked like a Myan pyramid.

“Well that looks like as good a place as any to start.” She thought.

She arrived at the entrance and looked in. She wasn’t really amazed to see the entrance corridor lit up but she still stepped through the doorway carefully. She jumped as the massive stone door slid down behind her sealing her in.

“Well I guess the only way to get out is see where this leads.” Viper said to herself.

“Welcome to my home Viper, we have been expecting you!” Bai Tsa’s voice echoed in the halls.

Viper spun around trying to see where the voice was coming from. “I’m here to stop you once and for all Bai.” She yelled.

“Then by all means come in and try. You will however have to get past my minions first to have an audience with me.” Bai’s voice echoed.

Viper crept forward scanning for traps in the hall as she moved forward to a large room with 6 open doorways. Looking over the doors they appeared to be the same and she wondered which way to go first. As she stood in the center of the room she could hear a low rumble that grew louder. Suddenly out of the doorways small human like minions flooded out by the hundreds. Viper faught well taking about the first 50 but they were just too much for her. They picked her up and carried her to another large chamber with a single large rectangular stone in the center that resembled a sarcophagus.

“Why you little! Let me go!” Viper struggled against the numerous small hands that had a hold of her.

They put her on the alter placing her wrists and ankles into ancient metal cuffs and secured them.

“Stop it! What do you think your doing? You better let me go if you know what’s good for you!” Viper yelled at the minions.

Bai entered the chamber as the minions made clicking and screeching noises before scurrying out of the chamber.

“I hope you are comfortable. And unharmed. It would be a shame to have gone through so much trouble luring you here if that were the case.” Bai glared at her.

“I don’t know what you are planning Bai but I came to stop you and that is exactly what I am going to do!” Viper said struggling against her bonds.

“Oh I don’t think so.” Bai said as he moved close to her. “You see I require a sacrifice in order to keep my ability to use the portals. But not just any will do. I need one of laughter. It seems that the variant waves caused by that which is not present in this realm causes a flux that allows me open them at will.” Bai smiled evilly at her.

“What!!! B-But I’m not ticklish! Sorry to foil your plans.” Viper said with a look of dread in her eyes.

“Come now. There is no reason to lie. I have been watching you for some time now. There have been a couple of times in just the last month that you have been tickled. You don’t think I picked you at random do you? Your laughter resinates at just the right frequency to open the portals.” Bai told her.

Viper thought about when Jackie tickled her ribs in an attempt to get her out of the window on there last mission. And when Jade playfully tickled her feet when she was laying on the couch babysitting. She knew how ticklish she was but never told anyone that it was her only weakness.

“You wouldn’t dare! I wont laugh!” Viper yelled.

“Oh! I would and I know you will.” Bai laughed evilly as 2 of his tentacles stretched out swaying. They found their way to Vipers armpits where they started swirling around.

“MMM Stop! I won’t MMM laugh!” Viper bit her lip and twisted her body trying to get away.

Bai just grinned evilly as 2 more tentacles stretched out and began zig zagging up and down Viper’s sides.

Viper tensed against her restraints and tried her best not to laugh. “NO TEHE I WON’T!” She yelled.

Bai continued on her armpits and sides letting 1 more tentacle flicker over and around her now exposed belly button.

Viper bucked up and tensed her entire body as the tentacles wriggled and squirmed over her. “NOOO TEHE I WON’T TEHE LAUGH!!!” She began giggling loudly. Her face flush.

“Well we shall see. You have been a challenge thus far but I don’t think you will last much longer!” Bai said almost with discussed. He stopped the tickling on slot and looked her over.

“Y-You will never break me.” Viper said in between breaths.

Bai moved down and looked at Vipers hiking shoes. “I don’t think you will need these anymore.” He said using his tentacles to untie her shoes.

Viper looked down in fear. She knew her feet were so sensitive that the slightest touch sent her into a ticklish frenzy. “N-N-NO DON’T! LEAVE MY SHOES ALONE!” She yelled in fear.

Bai ignored her sliding her shoes over her heels and up over toes. “Oh now this just won’t do at all.” Bai said shaking his head looking at her white socks.

“S-S-STOP!!! P-PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!!!” Viper whimpered as she scrunched her toes and covered one foot with the other in an attempt to keep her socks on.

“It’s ok my dear. This won’t hurt you a bit.” Bai glared at her wriggling feet. He reached out his hands and grabbed the tops of her socks and slowly pulled them up.

“OH MY GOD NO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! PLEASE NO!!!” Viper thought to herself as she felt her socks become tight. It seemed like an eternity and she could feel as her socks slid down her ankles then over her heels. Up her arches and finally the cool air of the chamber wash over her small toes. She took very good care of her size 6 feet. Pampered soft and petacured.

Bai looked over her soft heels and arches. He noticed her purple toe nail polish and how petit her toes were. “I think we should start at your heels.” Bai said using his fingers to works circles around her soft heels.

Viper immediately arched her back and strained against her bonds. Her feet jumped and toes flexed. “NOOOO TEHEHEHE DON’T TICKLE TEHEHEHE MY HEHEHEHE FEET!!!” She yelled giggling.

“Now that’s more like it. How about we try your arches next?” Bai taunted her. Moving his fingers up along her soft warm arches letting his finger nails rake along her sensitive skin.

“WHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HEHEHEHEHE STOP IT HEHEHEHEHE I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHA STAND IT HEHEHEHEHEHE”

“I knew you would see things my way.” Bai smiled evilly as he felt his power grow. “Now lets try those toes of yours” Bai moved his fingers up and along her scrunching toes. He worked his fingers back and forth under her toes as her feet wiggled violently at his touch.

Viper knew she couldn’t take having her toes tickled. She scrunched and flexed her toes and wiggled her sensitive feet violently at the tickling on slot trying to get away. Her whole body was bucking and wiggling against her bonds. Her face flush as she gasped for breath.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HEHEHEHEHE LEAVE MY HAHAHAHAHA TOES TEHEHEHEHEHE ALONE HAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHA IT AAAAHAHAHAHAHA” Viper gasped and thrashed trying to escape.

“I am really enjoying this Viper. And by the sound of it you are too. I think I will keep this up for a while longer just for fun.” Bai said smiling.

“PLEHEHEHESSE NO HAHAHAHA MORE HAHAHAHA I-I-I-I HEHEHE CAN’T HAHAHAHA TAKE AHAHAHAHA THIS HEHEHEHE” Viper screamed with laughter.

Bai began using his fingers and tentacles over every inch of her wiggling feet. His tentacles worked in and out from between her small soft toes. He used his finger nails up and down her soft scrunching arches and now used his scaley tail back and forth on her soft heels.

“NOOOO WWWHHHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHA NO HEHEHEHE CAN’T AHAHAHAHA STOP TEHETEHETEHE PLEASEHEHEHEHE” Viper was delirious. Sweating and gasping for breath as her whole body shook and quivered. Spasms of tickles washed over her causing her body to arch uncontrollably. Her soft feet and small toes shook and scrunched.

“Well now I had my fun for now.” Bai said as he stopped tickling her helpless feet. “I will return later to fill my power more. But for now I will leave you. Oh by the way I told my minions that when I was done they could have there turn.” Bai turned and left the chamber.

Viper looked around through the tears in her eyes to see the same minions she faught earlier return to the chamber. But what was that they were holding? FEATHERS??????

not bad! The voice is the same as Wonder Woman from Justice League? and Viper is the thief of the J Team?
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back