• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Lesson in Love-Susan Mayer gets the tickle torture of her life.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Susan Mayer had to be the unluckiest woman on the face of the planet. Her rivalry with Edye Britt, the town tramp, for the heart of Mike, a local plumber, had taken many twists, and turns, and had gotten nasty as anything. It was the talk of the neighborhood, and the vicious episodes, and catfights, had escalated over time, culminating in this, what would be the most tortorous night of Susan Mayer's life.
As our story begins, Susan Mayer awakens from a woozy sleep. She had been having a night out with some of her friends, when someone slipped her a sleeping pill into her water, and the next thing she knew, she woke up here, in a deserted house, with no one around. Susan had no idea what kind of night she was in for.
As Susan got her bearings, she noticed that she was only in a bra and panties, her hands and feet bound to a bed in a dimly lit room. As her eyes focused, she saw her archenemy, and archrival, the vixenous Edie Britt, standing over her. Susan couldnt imagine what the hell she was doing here, or why Edye was here, or, more chillingly, what Edie had in store for her.
Edie approached the bed where the bound Susan lay. Susan, now fully coherent, began to shout: "Edye, you dirty slut! What the hell are you doing! Let me the hell out of here, you filthy bitch!" Susan screamed at the tops of her lungs.
"Nothing doing, you can scream as loud as you want for as long as you want. No one can hear you. There was a sleeping pill in your water, and I brought you here. We are far, far away from anyone, and now, Susan, Iam going to get what I want, and, for the icing on the cake, Iam going to make you pay!" Edye said with an evil laugh.
"What the hell are you going to do with me Edye? What do you have in mind, you bitch!" Susan yelled. "Oh, not much, just to torture you to hell in ways you could not fathom, and we have all night" Edye said with a sadistic grin.
Before anything else was said, Edye made her way to the bed, and, with a smirk on her face, ran a long fingernail on Susan's neck, causing her to stifle a giggle. "You're not.. ticklish.. are you...Susan?" Edye asked rhetorically. Edye didnt answer. She was incredibly ticklish. In the past, if any man had tickled her, she felt on the verge of wetting herself. If it was tickling Edye had in mind, then Susan was toast.
"You think you can compete with me for Mike's heart, you stupid little woman??! You are now going to be very, very sorry for that!" Edye said sharply, stopping her words, and then giggling evily again.
Without another word, Edye ran her long fingernails over Susan's ticklish neck. At first, Susan tried to stifle the giggles, so as not to give Edye the satisfaction of knowing she had such a ticklish subject, but the scratching of Edye's nails on Susan's neck was too much for her to bear. Eventually, Susan's defenses wore down, and girlish giggles filled the room as the tickling began to get to her: Hehehehehehehehehe! No! Edye! Stop you bitch! No tickling! Hehehehehehehehehehe!
Of course, there was no stopping, Edye wasnt going to stop, and Susan knew this. All Eyde did was to have Susan's pleas fall on deaf ears, as she continued her tickle assault with long fingernails down Susan's sides, and in her ribs and belly, counting Susan's sensitive ribs up and down each rib, and scratching her sensitive belly with her tortorously long fingernails: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Edye! Stop! Please! I cant take it anymore! I'll do anything! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
The tickle torture was far from over for Susan, who was by now panting and getting hoarse and sweaty from laughter, and writhing at her restraints. Edye continued to map her way down Susan's belly, assaulting her lower belly and hips with her assaulting fingers as Susan shrieked like a schoolgirl and begged for mercy at the top of her lungs, wondering how much more she could take: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Please! I cant stand it! Hehehehehehehehehehe! This is too much! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
The more Susan begged, the more Edye liked it, and the longer she wanted the tickle to last. Edye ran her long fingernails in Susan's inner thighs, and over her legs, calves, and behind her knees. This caused Susan to buck on the bed like a bull that had cowboy stirups driven into it, and move her body as far up in the air as it would allow. Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
Finally, The vixenous Edye made her way down to Susan's feet. Susan closed her eyes and awaited the inevitable. Of all the places on her body that she worried about being tickled, despised being tickled, her feet were it. Susan knew that Edye was going to torture her feet, and there was nothing she could do to stop her. Holding Susan's feet together, Edye ran her long fingernails over Susan's senstive soles, and under and inbetween all ten of her toes. Susan couldnt contain her hysteria, and she went ballistic, as her toes moved all over the place, and her feet thrashed about as much as the restraints would allow: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I cant take it anymore! Iam going to pass out! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
The torture wasnt quite finished yet, as Edye next reached into her "bag of tricks" and started a tickle assault on Susan's feet that seemed never ending, as she used ice, a vibrating electric massager, and sawed multiple feathers between and under all ten of Susan's tortorously ticklish toes. Susan went beserk! She moved her toes every which way, her laughter getting higher and higher pitched until it almost came out like a scream: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! I cant take it! Please! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
Where would this night of tortorous tickle lead to for Susan Meyer? Stay Tuned.

The end.

Mitch

Thanks a lot for writing this story for me. It turned out to be great! Good job!

You are quite welcome, Jenna. Glad you enjoyed it. It was my pleasure to write it for you.
When you get a chance, please check your PM's. I left you a message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

Thank you, Ticklish Toes. I appreciate it.
When you get a chance, please check your Private Messages again. I left you another message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back