• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 10

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the next part in the WOWF series. thanks for the feedback and the Dawn Marie-Torrie Wilson rivalry is only beginning. plus, watch out for other rivalries as well as WOWF forms its identity. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

Dawn Marie walked into the Glamour Girl locker room, smiling after her huge win over Christy. now, Torrie Wilson gets to be her playtoy for an entire night. her mind raced with the things she planned to do to Torrie's beautiful body.

"congratulations Dawn!!! that was an excellent match!!" Sunny told her.

"thank you!! i am SO excited. i cant WAIT to get my hands on that sweet body of Torrie's. this is going to be FUN!!!" Dawn Marie said with excitement in her voice.

"...who's your friend?" Sunny asked, looking at Carmella.

"ladies, this is Carmella Decesare!!! i hope you let her in the Glamour Girls! she is such a great talent. i have no idea why fans didnt vote for her on the RAW Diva search!" Dawn Marie told the group.

"hi Carmella, nice of you to drop on in! i think what you did to that airhead Christy was fabulous! i think we can all agree, welcome to the Glamour Girls!" Sable told her.

"thank you! it is a great honor for me to be included in a group of women who knows how tough it is to be beautiful! i mean, there is a lot of jealous hags in this organization and i think it is time the beautiful women take control!" Carmella told them.

"i like her! she will fit in nicely! so Dawn, when do you get to play with Torrie?" Sunny asked.

"...mmmmmmm.TONIGHT!!!" Dawn Marie smiled.

the rest of the Glamour Girls laughed as they saw Dawn Marie leave the dressing room with a huge smile. they couldnt wait to hear what happens when Dawn gets Torrie. they all stood up and hugged Carmella, welcoming her to the group. they knew the Glamour Girls just got stronger.

"..i'm sorry Torrie...." Christy apologized.

"it's okay. i cant believe you lost..." Torrie told her.

"it's just that....well....my feet are just WAY too ticklish!!! that bitch Carmella tickled my feet and i couldnt take it anymore. i'm so sorry Torrie..." Christy told her with tears in her eyes.

"it's okay Christy. they had to cheat to win..." Torrie told her.

"oh Torrrrrrrrieeeee......." a voice said.

Torrie Wilson shuddered as she knew who that was. she turned around and there stood Dawn Marie. Torrie lowered her head, she couldnt face Dawn Marie. "yes Dawn?"

"come with me my pet. oh hi Christy! how are your feet? hehehehe!!" Dawn Marie teased.

"that isnt funny! Carmella helped you win!!" Christy shouted.

"oh, i do have a message for you....Carmella told me that she cant wait to have your feet again...in fact, after i'm done with Torrie, i think i will sample those precious feet of yours as well...." Dawn Marie smiled.

Christy gulped as curled her toes inside her sneakers. "go away Dawn!" she shouted.

"oh i will....let's go Torrie..." Dawn Marie laughed as she tickled under Torrie's chin, grabbed her hand and walked away.

Torrie Wilson followed Dawn Marie looking sad. she had an idea what Dawn was going to do to her and she was definitely not looking forward to it....

JUNGLE GRRL/VICTORIA/AMERICANA (WOWF U.S. Champion)

vs

LANA STAR/SABLE/TRISH STRATUS (WOWF World Champion)

"..ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a special 6 WOMEN tag team match!!! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, here is SABLE, LANA STAR and the WOWF WORLD CHAMPION, TRISH STRATUS!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Trish Stratus played and the crowd booed heavily as Sable, Lana and Trish all made their appearance at the top of the stage. Sable wore a black sleeveless top that showed off her massive chest, with black spandex shorts, black kneepads and black wrestling boots covered by black kickboxing shinguards. Lana Star wore her pink top, with pink leather shorts and pink wrestling boots and Trish wore a black shirt with silver wrestling pants and black wrestling boots. around Trish's waist was the black-strapped WOWF World Championship title belt. all three women had huge smiles on their faces as they felt they were the 3 most dominant women here in the WOWF. this match was a big opportunity for them to show the fans and especially General Manager Debra, that they were indeed the power of the WOWF. they made it to the ring and each gave each other hi-fives.

Johnny C: "i cant believe how strong our ring is."

Bobby: "what are you babbling about? what do you mean you cant believe how strong our ring is? of course it's strong! it held Thug didnt it?!"

Johnny C: "but with all those egos in their, i figured the ring was going to collapse."

Bobby: "and to think i thought Tony Schiavone was an idiot. Johnny, you are looking at the three most beautiful women in the world! all three women have been champions and Trish is the champion now! after all the crap the Glamour Girls go through, tonight they will show the world and doubters like YOU, that they do run this place, not Debra!"

Johnny C: "we shall see...."

"....and their opponents!!! introducing the team of JUNGLE GRRL, VICTORIA and the WOWF U.S. Champion, AMERICANA!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd exploded in cheers as the song "All the Things she said" by Tatu played and Jungle Grrl, Victoria and WOWF U.S. Champion, Americana, made their appearance at the top of the stage. Jungle Grrl wore her leopard print wrestling dress and she was barefoot, Victoria wore a black sleeveless top with silver shorts and black wrestling boots and Americana wore a bodysuit that was decorated like the American flag with red, white and blue wrestling boots. around Americana's waist was the red-strapped WOWF United States Championship title belt. all three women waved to the crowd and made their way to the ring. they each had a reason to destroy their opponents as Jungle Grrl wanted to end Lana's career, Victoria wanted to humiliate Trish and Americana wanted to show Sable she would never take her title. they made it to the ring and hi-fived each other.

Johnny C: "now THERE'S a group of women the fans can be proud of!"

Bobby: "why? because they're ugly? actually, that makes sense if you take a look at the humanoids tonight. there are some UGLY people out there! look at that lady over there! talk about getting beaten with an ugly stick...."

Johnny C: "knock it off Brain!"

Sceej56, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Victoria started against Sable and the two circled each other. they locked up and Victoria easily shoved Sable to the canvas. Sable landed on her ass and had a shocked look on her face. Victoria flexed her biceps and laughed at Sable. Sable got up on her feet and charged Victoria. Victoria simply scooped Sable up and slammed her to the canvas. Sable staggered to her feet again and Victoria nailed her with a vicious clothesline. Victoria tagged in Americana and Americana dropped an elbow on Sable. she went for the quick cover. 1............2........KICKOUT. Americana pulled Sable up by the hair and then threw her against the ropes. she tried to deliver a dropkick, but Sable held onto the ropes and Americana crashed to the mat. Sable then dropped a knee into Americana's gut and went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Sable pulled up Americana by the hair, looked into her eyes, then slapped her. she then put the U.S. Champion in an abdominal stretch and Americana screamed in pain. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to submit, but Americana refused. Sable looked at the Champion in pain, then winked at her tag partners. she began to tickle Americana's exposed sides, forcing giggles from Americana.

"n-n-nooooooo dont!!! hehehehehehehe!!" Americana giggled.

"tickle tickle tickle.....laugh for me Americana..." Sable teased.

Americana shook her head "no" as she fought off the giggles. she felt Sable's teasing fingers tickling her ribs and traveling down to her bellybutton. she tried to shake off the sensations, but Sable's fingers kept finding her sensitive spots. her legs began to feel rubbery and when Sable scratched her nails across her belly, Americana let the laughter flow freely.

"that's right....laugh Americana...laugh your silly head off you ticklish girl you!" Sable teased.

Sceej56 asked Americana if she wanted to give up, but she refused. she was getting weaker and her legs were now like limp noodles. Sable released the hold and Americana fell onto the mat. Sable stood there and looked at Americana trying to crawl over to her corner. Sable grabbed her ankle, then dragged Americana over to her corner, where she tagged in Lana Star. Lana got into the ring and kicked Americana in the ribs. she then slapped Americana across the face and began to taunt her.

"you silly bitch! i am Lana Star!! i am the only one who can wear stars!!!" Lana screamed.

Americana looked at Lana screaming at her, then did a lowblow on Lana. Lana fell over to the mat in pain and Sceej56 reprimanded Americana.

Bobby: "did you see that?!!!! why isnt Sceej56 disqualifying her?!! she cheated Johnny! say something!"

Johnny C: "uh, Americana cheated?"

Bobby: "YES, YOU HAM AND EGGER!!! poor Lana is in pain!!!"

Americana got to her feet, made it over to her corner and tagged in Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl smiled as she stalked Lana, who was still on the mat. Jungle Grrl pounced on Lana and started to bang her head onto the canvas. Jungle Grrl then yanked Lana up to her feet by her blond hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she then dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1..........2......KICKOUT. Jungle Grrl smiled and she simply slammed Lana again.

"now, let's play with silly Lana....." Jungle Grrl laughed as she grabbed Lana's ankle.

Lana moaned in pain, then realized Jungle Grrl was unlacing her boot! Lana frantically tried to get her boot free, but Jungle Grrl had a tight grip. the laces came undone and Jungle Grrl managed to pull the boot off. Jungle Grrl was about to take Lana's sock off, but Trish ran into the ring and nailed her in the head. Jungle Grrl laid on the mat and Lana quickly crawled over to her corner and tagged in Trish. Trish immediately began to put the boots to Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl moaned in pain and looked over at Sable, who winked at her. Trish then pulled Jungle Grrl up and put her in the abdominal stretch.

"now, i hear that Jungle Grrl is ticklish right........HERE!!!" Trish laughed as she began to tickle Jungle Grrl's hipbone.

a snicker came from Jungle Grrl's mouth, then as Trish tickled harder, Jungle Grrl exploded in laughter. her hipbones were her most ticklish spot, but she wasnt ticklish everywhere. Jungle Grrl howled in laughter as Trish's fingers tickled her senseless. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to give up, but she refused. Jungle Grrl hated to be tickled and wanted to kill Trish right here and now. with a surge of adrenaline, she managed to hiptoss Trish over and onto the mat. Trish simply tagged in Sable and Jungle Grrl was about to tag in Victoria. Sable grabbed Jungle Grrl's bare ankle and tried to tickle the tender sole.

"i'm not ticklish there BITCH!!!" Jungle Grrl screamed.

Sable looked shocked, then remembered that Jungle Grrl's feet were not ticklish. Jungle Grrl mule kicked her and Sable fell to the canvas. Jungle Grrl made the tag and Victoria came in and went after Sable. she began to chop away at Sable's chest and the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" with every chop. Victoria then scooped Sable up and slammed her to the canvas. Victoria was fired up and the crowd cheered loudly. she then pointed at Sable's feet and smiled. she then grabbed Sable's leg and unstrapped the shinguard, then put Sable in a step over toe hold. Sable moaned in pain and didnt realize her laces of her boot were coming undone. Victoria smiled as she managed to get the boot unlaced, then with a forceful tug, she pulled off Sable boot. Sable then realized what was happening.

"DONT YOU DARE!!! LEAVE MY SOCK ALONE BITCH!!" Sable screamed.

Victoria simply laughed as she peeled off the sock and threw it over at Trish Stratus. she gazed at Sable's soft foot and with a quick swipe of her finger, she tickled Sable's sole.

"EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! LEAVE MY FOOT ALONE!!!" Sable screamed.

"tickle tickle Sable....." Victoria smiled.

Sable exploded in laughter as she felt Victoria's fingers tickling her foot. Sable was never tickled much as she was more of a dominant tickler. only Hollywood really tickled her foot. her foot wiggled wildly and Sable's laughter became stronger. Sable then reached up and raked Victoria's eyes. Victoria let go of the hold and checked her eyes. Sable sprang to her feet and with great swiftness, she kicked Victoria over the head with her barefoot, nearly knocking her out. Sable was enraged and immediately grabbed Victoria's ankle and began to unlace the boot. she unlaced the boot, but then put Victoria in the figure four leglock, to trap her. Victoria moaned in pain as she felt the pressure of the figure four. but she was even more scared as she saw Sable pulling off her boot and tossing it over her shoulder. her eyes opened wide as she saw her sock slipping off her foot. Sable had an evil smile on her face as the sock exposed the tender barefoot of Victoria. she pulled the sock off, then threw it over her shoulder. in her lap sat Victoria's size 11 foot. she looked at the tender looking sole, the scrabbled her nails up and down the sole, sending crazed laughter out of Victoria's mouth. Sable then stroked her fingers over the meaty sole, then went in between Victoria's thick toes. Victoria's laughter was heard throughout the arena, but she refused to submit when Sceej56 asked her. the crowd began to get behind Victoria, trying to urge her on to fight the tickling sensations that ripped through her body.

Johnny C: "can Victoria get out of this? listen to this crowd as they get behind her!!"

Bobby: "the humanoids are wasting their breath!! Sable is going to make Victoria scream like a little girl and submit! haha! i love it!"

Victoria knew she was in trouble and if she didnt get out of this hold, she would submit very soon! Victoria then began to reach for the ropes. they were near by and she began to use her upperbody strength to make it to the ropes. Sable noticed this and tickled the soft toes even harder. Victoria cackled wildly, but managed to grab the bottom rope. Sceej56 told Sable to break the hold. Sable tickled the foot a little longer then broke the hold. she grabbed Victoria's bare ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then tried to put her in another figure four leglock, but Victoria managed to kick her off of her, sending her into her own corner. Sable tagged in Lana and Victoria tagged in Americana! Americana beat Lana to the punch and was striking the blond one across the face. Lana was staggering and Americana threw her against the ropes. she nailed Lana with a clothesline and pumped her fist when Lana hit the canvas. she then went for the cover. 1.........2.....KICKOUT. Americana then tried to pull Lana up, but Lana grabbed Americana's ankle and pulled her feet out from under her. Lana then went after the laces, but Americana kicked her off of her. Lana fell backwards onto her ass and Americana lunged at her. Americana began to pummel Lana, then pulled her up, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she went for the cover again, but Trish ran into the ring and kicked Americana off of Lana.

Johnny C: "talk about cheating!!"

Bobby: "what cheating? i didnt see anything.."

Johnny C: "Ray Charles could see that!!!"

Sceej56 forced Trish back out of the ring, but the damage was done. Lana looked at Americana and was livid. she tagged in Trish and both women picked up Americana and did a double knee drop. Americana groaned in pain as she tried to catch her breath. Trish smiled as she forced the U.S. Champion onto the canvas. Trish then sat on Americana's back facing her head, then reached back, pulled Americana's leg forward and under her arm, putting Americana in a half-boston crab. Trish then began to unlace the boot and managed to pull off the boot. Americana began to whimper as she felt her sock foot wiggling free. Trish was about to tickle Americana's foot when Jungle Grrl got into the ring and knocked her off of her. Sceej56 forced Jungle Grrl back out and Trish started to scream at Jungle Grrl. she then tried to reach for Americana's ankle, but Americana crawled over to her corner and tagged in Jungle Grrl. Trish and Jungle Grrl were face to face and began to trade blows. Jungle Grrl got the better half, kicked Trish in the belly and delivered a DDT. Jungle Grrl went for the cover. 1.........2........interference! Sable got into the ring and kicked Jungle Grrl. Victoria stormed into the ring and speared Sable out of the ring. Lana got into the ring and clotheslined Victoria. Americana joined in on the fray and soon a brawl broke out. Jungle Grrl waited for Trish to get to her feet, kicked her in the stomach and delivered another DDT. Jungle Grrl, sensing opportunity, got to the top rope quickly. she stood up and saw Trish laying on the mat. she then lept off the top rope and nailed Trish with a frogsplash. the crowd went nuts!!! 1........2..........3!!!!!!!

Johnny C: "it's over!!!! Jungle Grrl just beat the World Champion!!!"

Bobby: "it cant be!!!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, the team of AMERICANA, VICTORIA and JUNGLE GRRL!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Welcome to the Jungle" began to play and the crowd cheered as Sceej56 raised Americana's, Jungle Grrl's and Victoria's arms in victory. Lana and Sable rolled a dazed Trish out of the ring and headed back up the ramp. they couldn't believe they just lost. someone was going to pay......

Johnny C: "wow! what a match!! what does it all mean? well, fans stay tuned next week for more WOWF action!!! this is Johnny C for Bobby the Brain Heenan, wishing you a good night!!!"

Bobby: "how did they lose?!!!!!"

UP NEXT: Dawn Marie gives her report about Torrie, plus Americana defends her title against Sable!!!!!

okay folks, how did you enjoy this episode? feedback always welcomed...

NIICCCEEE!!!!

I can't wait to hear a play by play of Dawn Marie and Torries night together!!!! We all know what Dawn Marie is going to do!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back