• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sister attack (true f/m)

Ayla ny

Verified
my sister and I were in our late teens and our family had gone camping with another family, who just happened to have a teenage son (don't ask me what our parents were thinking... lol). neither my sister or myself were very into the idea of roughing it, but this place at least had a working bathroom... unfortunately our camp sites were a looong ways away.

I don't know what time it was when we decided to make the hike up to the bathroom... but I can tell you there was no moon that night and all we had to guide us was one small flash light. well Rebel (the boys nic-name) must have decided that this was his chance to "get" us. we found the bathroom easily enough (was the only thing throwing any light for miles), but finding our family's camp site in the dark woods was another matter all together.

my sister and I were nervously looking around for anything (besides a tree) that looked at all familiar... when out of the woods with a ROAR came Rebel! well... my sister and I freaked. we each went running in a different direction. when I calmed down I realized that Rebel had gotten exactly the girly reaction he had hoped for. I knew I had to get even! I could still hear my sister..she was screaming and laughing, "Rebel stop it...STOP!". I blindly followed the sound of her screaming laughter (she had been holding the flashlight) and snuck up to them.

from behind a tree, I saw him... sitting on my sister and tickling the daylights out of her. being so horribly ticklish myself... my heart went out to her. I jumped out from behind the tree, and caught him completely by surprise (guess he was pretty focused on his tickle attack). knocking him to the ground, I sat on his chest... and my sister (still catching her breath) hopped right onto his knees. I knew I couldn't waste any time... after all he was bigger and could throw me off... unless I rendered him completely helpless... and quickly! so I went right for his pits. digging right in... I knew I had him! he did try to push me off but he had no strength left. behind me I heard, "I'll get his feet!". well... Rebel the bully was suddenly a pile of mush. "ohhh no... not my feet.", he croaked. oohh I was liking this... we would teach him! somehow my sister had managed to get his sneakers and socks off. then she asked him, "do you like scaring girls?... hhhmmm Rebel?". I don't think he could have answered her... even if she had given him a chance to, but the only thing I heard from him was a shriek and a shaky plea. "AAAAAAAHHHHHMYGOD....I'M SORRRRRRRYYY PLLLLE...E...E...EASE AAAAGGHH!". I was so wrapped up in this... that I had stopped tickling... but not for long. just when it seemed he had run out of air, I reached down and attacked his sides, my fingers crawling all the way back to his pits...

I don't know how long this went on... but after that he was not the docile boy we had hoped to make of him. in fact, it seemed that he did everything he could to get us riled up again... think he was hoping for another sister attack?

Last edited:
Ayla, you've done it again. I love your short stories; they're quick and to the point, and they bring out something of that essential love of tickling we all share. I especially like the way you threw a twist into this last one; I'm used to YOU being the victim in your stories -- it was nice to see you turn the tables and try things from the other side. Great post. Keep 'em coming!

glen

Attachments

• 7949.jpg
    7949.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 7952.jpg
    7952.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 7954.jpg
    7954.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 7955.jpg
    7955.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 7961.jpg
    7961.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 7974.jpg
    7974.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 7976.jpg
    7976.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 7979.jpg
    7979.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 2
I would like to second gletickle's response Ayla! Perfect! The revenge factor comes through again. Heh-heh-heh. I was fortunat as well growing up to have a fantastic sister who's a year younger tahn me who was my "partner in crime" when it came to tickling. In high school when we'd go to parties we'd scheme and plot to "get" someone. It was great. I may be MercilessOne but my dear loving Sister was MercilessMiss. Heh-heh. Great story Ayla. Thank you.

MO:cool:

And I find it of partickler interest...

...that the ticklishness runs in the family! :devil: :p
smilz030.gif

Ah, this fine little story was posted before I was a member. Thanks for reviving it, Dan. :D
Wonderful story, Ayla.:D :p

better behave yourself, Mr. Danimal Man. you’re going to find yourself in the same room as the two of us pretty soon. you never know… she may want to practice her ‘bear-slayer’ techniques… :p

Milagros, I have no doubt that you would have deserved (and have been plotting for! lol) another sister attack. ;) :p

He was a Rebel with a cause

Thanks for the cool story, Ayla. Before you asked, "after that . . . it seemed that [Rebel] did everything he could to get us riled up again. [T]hink he was hoping for another sister attack?," I already knew the answer: :) YES.

Perhaps you were too young to think about it, but when you and your sister double-teamed Rebel, did you notice the role of quarters than suddenly seemed to be in his pocket?

Ayla ny said:
better behave yourself, Mr. Danimal Man. you’re going to find yourself in the same room as the two of us pretty soon. you never know… she may want to practice her ‘bear-slayer’ techniques… :p
That may very well be, but you already know how successful THAT'D be, plus I'll have reenforcements close at hand, so you'd better just behave YOURSELF , babygirl! :p

Ayla ny said:

Milagros, I have no doubt that you would have deserved (and have been plotting for! lol) another sister attack. ;) :p

Yes, and I would have loved it. :D :p

lol Em Es! I’m sure that I would have figured that he was just on his way to the campsite’s laundrymat or something... turns out that he did have a crush on me tho...

Jerry, you would have been in biiiiig trouble if I had known you back then. :D

Jerry, you would have been in biiiiig trouble if I had known you back then. :D[/QUOTE]

I still think about this

Great story Ayla! This should really be in the true tickling stories section but whatever :rolleyes:. It's still a great story. Too bad I don't have many tickling stories to tell but oh well :cry1:.

Jerry, you are one of the many reasons I was so bummed about missing NEST last year. Maybe next year…

ticklejen, I agree! It should be in the true stories. Unfortunately, I posted this a long time before the true stories forum existed.

Thank you so much, you guys! It was really pretty cool to find one of my old story posts revived.

Jerry, did you know that I bumped into this guy again a couple of years ago? He remembered it VERY fondly. :D

Jerry, did you know that I bumped into this guy again a couple of years ago? He remembered it VERY fondly. :D[/QUOTE]

I bet he did. At least, I would have. I didn't make it to NEST either. Like you said, maybe next year.

Well...story revived again:p. I loved it...it's one of the best short stories I've ever read. I think I would love to be in Rebel's place;))

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back