• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janice Jones

krobharv79

We're on a tear w/these news personalities:

From : Jones, Janice (NBC Universal, WNCN) <[email protected]>
Sent : Thursday, January 13, 2005 7:32 PM
To : "'Katie Robertson'" <[email protected]>
Subject : RE: Hi Jan! Quick question, if you've got time...

Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox

Hey there Katie and Amanda,

Of course, I'm ticklish..isn't everyone? Interesting tangent...
Thanks for the note. We're glad you're watching!

Sincerely,
Janice Jones

Janice Jones
Chief Meteorologist
NBC 17

http://www.nbc17.com/nbc17/1328811/detail.html

Awesome topic with getting all these cute news anchors to answer! Thank you!:D

Mitch

No prob, guys. We're fighting the good fight. More to come as the emails roll in. If anyone else wants to join in, check out your local ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox affiliates' websites. You can usually pull up reporter and anchor bios and email addresses there. I know for most if not all NBC people it's [so and so]@nbcuni.com. For many others, it's [whatsherface]@[station call letters]. Provide pics though.

We're working our way around the country. Empirical evidence has proven that girls in areas like San Diego, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc are best looking, while girls with the perkiest smiles and most face time are most likely to respond.

We're trying to hit everyone we can, but it will go much faster with a makeshift tickle militia, so come aboard. Uncle Sam wants you. I don't think we need to give you experts any advice on how to coax a response out of someone ;)

PS...bonus points for anyone who can get some solid info from Carole Chandler at wkyc in Cleveland. She's classy and a lot of fun.

While you are getting responses from Cleveland's WKYC personalities, any luck getting a response from Holly Strano?

We emailed Hollie, but no response yet. We'll give it a week and try again, but for us, the big ticket is Carole Chandler -- she's AWESOME!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back