• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest 2005

QBWeaver

Verified
The dates not set yet but it will be settled very soon. It will be in the April/May timeframe so stay tuned.

There's another post in the Tickling Section that says the same thing but it's a little longer.

More info coming VERY soon.

Jan

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DETAILS. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE FANS OF TICKLING. I HAVE LOVED TICKLING ALL MY LIFE AND ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS STRANGE BUT I FIND OUT THAT THERE ARE OTHER FANS. :bouncybou . SO LADY LET ME HEAR YOU LAUGH AND LET ME SEE YOU SQUIRM. THE TICKLE MONSTER IS GOING TO GET YOU. :devil: :devil: :D :devil: :D .THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE MY LOVE OF TICKLING WITH YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.:) :D :cool: :D

im definatly interested...i just hope it a day that i can attend...but it will be my first time over there so it should be interesting

Oh I will defenitely be there this year. And guess who's coming?

My super ticklish girlfriend. Her worst spots are her neck, feet, and lower ribs. Wait till we get there.... :-D

Well this could be lots of fun. I am hoping it is as fun as I have heard it is. I think it is going to be a blast.

thats very kind of you Viper...always nice to see that someone is willing to share in such a way...i would love to help you tickle her...ill get her feet and you can work over the rest of her...haha
marlin:)

Marlin this feet thing. I amgoing to have someone sit you in a corner and behave yourself. Look at the title, ticklingfeet4fun. Just having fun Marlin. You are going to fit right in with the rest of us.

hehe....nah uh fellas, she decides who tickles what...and we already have ideas worked out. :-D

well it sounded like fun...i guess meeting people over the internet is a little creepy now that i think of it...but whatever she wants..i mean after all she is the one being tied up with no means of escape...so i hope you guyz enjoy yourself...maybe one day we will be bale to share some laughs...until then have fun everyone!

Hmmmmmmm. Shygirl told me she is definitely interested in attending another NEST. Might be nice to meet some new faces and resee some old ones'.

TTD

I'm there

I am so there... even got a roomie set up and all. Can't wait to see everyone again !

Ticklishly yours,
Josie

TickledToDeath said:
Hmmmmmmm. Shygirl told me she is definitely interested in attending another NEST. Might be nice to meet some new faces and resee some old ones'.

TTD

Would be wonderful to see you and shygirl again at Nest if you two can make it:D

Re: I'm there

josie said:
I am so there... even got a roomie set up and all. Can't wait to see everyone again !

Ticklishly yours,
Josie

Josie,wonderful to hear that you are planning to attend Nest ;) Will be great to see you again!

Just a quick update...

If you have ever been to a NEST before you do not need to fill out an application. I have those on file. However, you do need to let me know you're coming so I can get deposit information out to you.

I'm a bit behind in my email but the questionaires are coming out today.

Jan

Hello QB,

I would like to know how to secure my place at this upcoming NEST gathering scheduled for May 1. Could you send me some information on how I could sign up, or how much I should pay? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you and look forward to coming...

CAV88, as to transportation, if you can get yourself to Philadelphia, someone will be able to give you a ride! Take Amtrak to Philadelphia, and once QBWeaver gets the venues set, hey, all ya gotta do is ask.

And now for some possibly bad news...

I don't yet know if I will be able to make it. Money is a serious issue at the moment, as well as there is a possibility I may be training to become an instructor for Impact Model Mugging (which some of you may remember me mentioning last year) and/or I may be training for a railroad job here in Alaska.

So.... I know there's a couple people want some payback from me! I wanna be there! But I don't yet know if I will be able to afford it or fit NEST into my schedule... :(

I'll keep ya posted.

Happy Lupercalia and Valentine's Day!

Re: And now for some possibly bad news...

worldpilot said:
I don't yet know if I will be able to make it. Money is a serious issue at the moment, as well as there is a possibility I may be training to become an instructor for Impact Model Mugging (which some of you may remember me mentioning last year) and/or I may be training for a railroad job here in Alaska.

So.... I know there's a couple people want some payback from me! I wanna be there! But I don't yet know if I will be able to afford it or fit NEST into my schedule... :(

I'll keep ya posted.

Happy Lupercalia and Valentine's Day!

Well I can definately relate to the money issue... esp since you are coming so far. While everyone will understand if you can't make it, it'd be great to see you again this year!

*huggleticks*
Josie

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back