• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fiction sighting

XCalli21

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, or if it's not that much of a satisfying find; there's not much of it, but it certainly fires my imagination.

The <i>Kushiel</i> series, written by Jacqueline Carey--at the moment consisting of <i>Kushiel's Dart, Kushiel's Chosen,</i> and <i>Kushiel's Avatar</i>--is a wonderfully written series, set in an alternate Renaissance Europe where the worship of love has replaced Christianity, about a woman who "experiences pleasure and pain as one". Many of the scenes in the book deal with bondage and SM games, which I know doesn't appeal to everyone, but there is a scene in <i>Kushiel's Chosen</i> that alludes to this forum's interests:

(Paperback, pg. 127)

"One story entire was given over to their pleasures, and in truth, it was as well stocked with toys as any seraglio of the Night Court. There was a flagellary with whips and crops and tawses, pincers and feathered ticklers ... [a]nd all of these things Apollonaire and Dianne de Fhirze used on me, trading off in a well-orchestrated game, so that I must needs please the one while the other tormented me nearly beyond bearing."

(A brief scene follows where the male participant of the menage is all pleasured out and begs for the game to cease.)

"... a fresh wave of pain lanced my body, doubled and suspended as it was. 'Do <i>you</i> say it is enough?' she said ominously, trailing a pinion-feather along the soft skin of my inner thigh, between my legs, parting my damp and swollen nether lips with the tip of it.
"One would think, after hard usage, the nerve-endings would grow dull to such finesse. Mayhap it is true with others. It is not true with me. I whimpered and closed my eyes, breathing the words of my response. 'As you wish...my lady.' "

I thought it was pretty cool, at least. :)

(All work is copyright of the author, and all of the important stuff like that.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back