• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EvilQueen (or any Frank Zappa fans out there..)

Biscuit

Verified
Thought you might get a kick out of reading this.

Funniest damned thing I ever saw.

Arsenio interviews Frank Zappa

----
I know this was late in the game and he was hopelessly doomed by this time, but the Zappa thing showed how totally inept this guy was. He was totally unprepared for the interview and clueless as to who Zappa was (you don't have to like his music, but you should know enough about it to engage in a dialogue). Zappa of course figured this out quickly and began playing mind games with him, which resulted in Arsenio losing control. When Zappa made a remark about Michael Jackson looking like a white man, Hall visibly sweated as the audience howled. He cut right to commercial and when he came back, he didn't talk to Zappa, he talked aimlessly and foolishly for awhile, then ended the show, still sweating. As the cameras pulled back, there sat Zappa with a beautiful shit-eating grin on his face. A classic--it just showed Hall was at least an amateur and at worst a buffoon.

----

Extractions: One of the funniest things I ever saw on TV was when Frank was on the Aresenio Hall show several years ago (go figure). Ass-Hall, is his usaul boot-licking "style" introduces Zappa as "the Z-man"!! Zappa comes out with a slighty amused look(sneer) on his face.. Hall was trying to get some kind of "outrageous" response out of Frank by asking him stupid questions about his kids' names, etc., which Frank answered very straight, actually he said that "luna" which translates to "moon" ius a very common name in other parts of the world and it was only because Americans were so lame and uptight that anyone made a big deal about it. Aresenio was clearly out of his element by then... Then, he asks Zappa about a song he's writing about Michael Jackson, Zappa says that he was watching a news story about a MJ tour and they were interviewing a black girl who was about 10-11, they asked her what she thought about Michael, and her response was (imagine Zappa imitating a little black girl" "...he UGLY! he look WHITE!!". Zappa quips, "that about says it all for me...". Hall is visibly shaken, he can't seem to tell if Zappa was kidding or not, they cut to a commercial with nothing else being said. they come back from commercical, Hall says he's not going to ask FZ anymore questions and they both just sit there for about 30 seconds until the band starts playing the closing theme !! Hall looking very uncomfortable, Zappa with this "cat-that-ate-the-canary" grin.. Excellent!! ... Yes! I remember that. I thought it was HILARIOUS that he even DID an Arsenio show! I couldn't believe it. Arsenio was such an IDIOT! He knew -nothing- about Frank Zappa or his music, other than what he most likely read in the bio. If I remember correctly I believe Frank just kinda had this sneer when speaking with him. I do recall the comment about the band after a break. He said something like "You have a really great band there, you should let them play more often" (or maybe "...an entire song once in a while") or something (EDITORIAL COMMENT from the Biscuit...I remembered that too!! Stopped Arsenio in mid "Woof" ;) )

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back