• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trish teaches Lita a ticklish lesson

sole master

It was the end of the show and lita the womens champion was laying on the couch in the womens locker room after her match and she dosed of for a while she then woke up to see Trish smiling at her hello lita she said lita tryed to get up but noticed her hands and feet were tied down what are you doing trish she screamed I want a title shot lita you had one at the ppv you lost lita said ok lita lets do this the hard way trish then went over to litas feet and took off her ignored her and begun to run her finger up litas bare soles and made lita moan ohaa no don t tickle my feet I cannot take it oh poor baby trish said in a sexy tone she the pulled out a stiff feather from her pocket and ran it up and down litas soles lita screamed aaaahheeeeehaa noooooooooooo pleasssse ahhhaheee trish teased her cootchie cootchie coo are you gonna give me a title shot nooooooooooo never trish tickled one foot with her fingers and the other with the feather heeehaaa pleassss stop she could not take it any more ok I will give you a title shot trish stoped her tickling and said you better let me beat you are else we woud not want to do this again The End

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back