• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlize gets her toes sucked in "Devil's Advocate"

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I dont know if this has ever been posted before, so forgive me if this is a repost, because I've never seen it, but I was just channel surfing, and came across a scene in the movie "The Devil's Advocate" with Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves. In the scene, Keanu and Charlize are having intercourse, and she has her bare foot in the air perched on top of his shoulder, and he briefly stuck her foot in his mouth and sucked on her toes. It wasnt a long scene, but for us foot fetishists like me, it was nice.
I wasnt actually aware that Charlize and Keanu had even worked togther before Sweet November, or if I did see Devil's Advocate, it was so long ago that I forgot, as the movie is from 1997.
Keanu Reeves has got to be the luckiest guy on the face of the earth! He gets paid to take a bath with Charlize,as he did in Sweet November, and then to do a scene in Devil's Advocate, where he gets to suck on her toes!:D Keanu, you lucky dog, you! Some guys have all the luck!

Mitch

Mitchell
That's news to me That movie any good? Now if only she has her feet tickled in a movie:devil:

Gen zod, I honestly dont recall what the movie was about. If I did see it, which I dont recall as to whether I did or not, it was a long time ago.
About the tickling of Charlize: It wasnt on screen, but I dont know if you've heard of or saw the movie Sweet November, that Keanu and Charlize did in 2001. There was a nude bath scene in that one, and supposedly, from what I've heard, Keanu did tickle Charlize in the tub during that scene, but I think it was edited out of the movie. I've not heard of Charlize's foot tickling info, as in the tickling during Sweet November, I think he got her sides or belly. Yes, it would be wonderful if we could see a foot tickling scene of Charlize, she's a beauty!:D

Mitch

I saw Devil's Advocate back in the primordial mists when I was with my last girlfriend, the one before I met the Miz. I certainly do remember that scene in the movie...I also certainly remember that my last girlfriend shifted in her seat when that happened. I think she was trying to see what MY reaction was.

I'm totally surprised to find out that was Charlize Theron. I also was surprised to find out Anne Heche was in it, too. Been quite a few years.

I know some will probably disagree...but I'm telling you guys, Keanu Reeves ain't around because of acting ability. All he is is eye candy. He has the on-screen personae of a tackling dummy.

Ive actualy always waned to see this movie but never have had the chance! Reaon is im a diehard Pacino fan:D

As a straight chick, I gotta agree~I loved the movie for Pacino and because it was so bizarre...
XOXO

I know some will probably disagree...but I'm telling you guys, Keanu Reeves ain't around because of acting ability. All he is is eye candy. He has the on-screen personae of a tackling dummy.[/COLOR] [/B]

Keanu couldn't act his way out of a shoebox in the middle of the road. My favorite of his "performances" to this day is that of Jack, the singing dancing nancy-boy in the 1980s TV movie of Babes in Toyland, starring eleven-year-old Drew Barrymore and that guy from Empty Nest. It doesn't get any better than that. . .
Devil's Advocate is a Good flick, though. Freaky-deaky. Gotta love Al Pacino.

Muah!

-Bell :cool2:

In the scene, Keanu is "imagining" that he is with another woman while making love to Charlize. He grabs the other woman's foot and begins to suck her toes. They cut back to Charlize, and she's laughing and pulling her foot away while saying "what are you doing?". So, it IS a tickle scene, kind of.

I finally caught this movie last night! Great film! Pacino was solid in it. At the end there it almost looked like he was gonna go into the Tony Montana character when he was gettin shot at LOL. As for the scene in question here..nothin big..but see the movie if ya dig Pacino by all means! Thats why I watched it

;)

The scene in question has Keannu Reeve's character alternating in his mind between the two stars Charlize Theron and Connie Nielsen, also a hot lady. You also get to see both their feet and reactions - Connie Nielsen seductive and encouraging, Charlize wondering what's got into him.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back