• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting Jennifer Garner quote

pac512

Jennifer Garner was on the Tonight Show this week, and she was telling Jay that over the holidays, she started to feel sick and thought she had a viral infection. Then she said, "I couldn't feel the bottoms of my feet."

That might have led to other things like Jay asking her "so if somebody tried to tickle your feet..." or even to an admission of how ticklish her feet are but nothing happened

:(

I can sympathize with that. I too find it incredibly frustrating that I can't feel the bottoms of Jennifer Garner's feet :D

To tklr5150

That comment certainly tickled me!

She shouldn't be too worried. I'm sure there are plenty here that would be more than happy to feel them for her.;)
Of course, I'm sure she'd rather have Ben do it more than anyone else. He needs something to do besides watch his career go down the toilet.

Maybe if I licked and sucked her toes while tickling her feet that would stir up some feelings in her somewhere :)

I don't follow the celeb stories closely.....does anyone know if Jennifer Garner is expecting a baby?

The reason I ask....when my sister was pregnant in early 2004, she experienced a similar frightening illness; in fact, sis spent a night in the local hospital. Among the symptons she suffered....headache, feeling confused, total numbness of her hands and feet (and sis's feet are extremely ticklish).

It scared the daylights out of sis's husband and me, but the doctors said it was nothing serious....some type of viral infection that seemed to really do a number on pregnant women; in fact, sis was fine within days, and has suffered no lasting effects.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back