• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasia request for Tickling Nemesis - finally completed!

tklover66

TMF Novice
This is a story request by Tickling Nemesis, about her being involved with a session with Fantasia and some friends.

Hope you enjoy the story, and sorry for the long delay in writing this story! Been really busy with work :(

Inquisitor, your request for your ex-girlfriend is next in line; please be patient!

“So how was your internship experience like?” Nimala asked her roommate Kelsey. She playfully poked Kelsey in her ribs, making the pretty blonde yelp and flinch away with a broad smile on her face. “All those emails I sent to you, asking how you were, and all you could do was just send me 1 or 2 replies as to how much you were enjoying yourself!” Nimala pouted.

“Of course I was enjoying myself,” Kelsey told Nimala with a dreamy voice, remembering the wonderful fun and games she had played with Julie, Catherine and Fantasia. Then she grinned at Nimala. “But I’m not gonna tell you what I did!”

“Why, you-” Nimala growled out with mock outrage. She instantly pounced upon her roommate and began to tickle her ribs, making Kelsey scream with laughter. Nimala straddled Kelsey’s torso, sitting on her thighs, effectively pinning her to the sofa, while her hands had free reign over Kelsey’s torso.

“Stop!” Kelsey screamed through her laughter. “I can’t take it! I can’t take it!” She pleaded to Nimala. Her hands tried to ward off Nimala’s tickling digits to no avail, and she could feel the stirrings of pleasure between her loins.

“I’m not going to stop tickling you till you let me know more about your internship!” Nimala replied, taking advantage of Kelsey’s flailing arms to insert her fingers into Kelsey’s underarms. Kelsey whooped with hysterical laughter, and immediately clamped her hands to her sides, effectively trapping Nimala’s hands. Despite this, Nimala had little trouble wiggling her fingers into Kelsey’s underarms, making the poor girl squeal and buck her body helplessly. And so, after a few more minutes of token resistance, Kelsey let Nimala know all about Fantasia and her tickling games.

“You let yourself get tied up and tickled?” Nimala queried. She was getting intrigued! “Was it fun and enjoyable?” Nimala wanted to know.

“Here, let me show you,” Kelsey answered with a big smile. “Give me your feet.” As Nimala lay her feet in Kelsey’s hands, Kelsey began to lightly tickle Nimala’s feet, gently running her nails across her soft soles.

A broad smile grew onto Nimala’s face, as the tickling sensations erupted in her brain, yet she did not flinch or try to take her feet away. “It tickles!” Nimala giggled. She hid her face in her hands, as she tried to endure the ticklish sensations on her feet.

“Oooh, it more than tickles, I see!” Kelsey teased. “Look at how hard your nipples are! I can see them clearly through your blouse. You’re actually enjoying this as well, aren’t you?” True enough, Nimala was getting incredibly turned on by the gentle, teasing tickle. If this was just a fraction of what Kelsey had gone through, it was no wonder she had such a good time!

“Tell me more about Fantasia,” Nimala asked, a playful gleam in her eyes.

“Tell you? I think it’ll be more fun if I show you!”

“Welcome, welcome, my lovely captives!” B1 boomed. Kelsey and Nimala were both semi-nude, with only their bikini bottoms on. Both were bound on a rack, spreadeagled with nowhere to escape to. “We’ve got another wonderful game lined up for the both of you,” B1 continued, even as he dragged his fingers across Nimala’s quivering belly.

“It’s a game called ‘Truth or Tickle’” B2 explained further. “It’s quite like playing ‘Truth or Dare’, except that there isn’t any dare for you. So, we ask a question, and if you tell the truth, we use all sorts of lovely toys right between your legs to get your juices flowing for 5 minutes, but if you tell a lie, or choose not to answer the question, then you get tickled for 5 minutes!”

A few brief moments later, and both bound ladies were hooked up to a lie detector. “Right then,” B1 said. “Let’s start with Kelsey. Tell me Kelsey, how old are you?” She replied, and the lie detector flashed green, indicating the answer was true. Immediately, both B1 and B2 were using powerful vibrators right on her pussy, making the helpless girl squirm and moan with sexual desire. Pressing the vibrators firmly against her pussy, Kelsey soon experienced a shattering climax.

“And now for Nimala. How old are you?” B2 questioned this time. She replied, and the green light flashed again. The vibrators went to work between her legs, soon leaving her a shuddering, convulsing wreck, as the orgasm crashed through her bound body.

This questioning went on for some time, with basic, simple questions being asked that both girls answered truthfully, resulting in a series of intense orgasms for both girls.

“Ahhh, aaahhh, aaahhhhh!” Nimala cried out in the throes of orgasm yet again. Her body convulsed helplessly against the bonds, her eyes glassy with pleasure. “Oh, you guys are so bad!” Nimala cried out, every single nerve in her body sensitized by the series of orgasms that wracked her senses. “You’re just making us cum so often, that our bodies are going to get so sensitive!”

“What a clever girl!” B1 smirked. “I think you deserve another orgasm for guessing our intentions!” both men brought the vibrators into play on Nimala’s pussy yet again. This time, the helpless girl could only scream with pleasure as another orgasm was extracted from her body. She was panting heavily for breath as they moved over to Kelsey.

“Now, Kelsey, tell me, how many times a day do you play with yourself?” B2 asked.

“I don’t masturbate at all,” Kelsey lied with a straight face. The lie detector flashed red. Without preamble, B1 attacked her exposed underarms, wiggling his fingers rapidly into the deep hollows, while B2 savaged her feet, raking his fingers all across her soles rapidly. Kelsey screamed and whooped with hysterical laughter, her body straining helplessly against the bonds to no avail.
Five minutes later, they ceased their tickle assault on Kelsey, leaving her giggling and moaning. “What’s your bank account number, Nimala?” B1 asked, grinning at her, knowing she would not answer, or tell a lie.

“No fair!” Nimala wailed. “You know I won’t answer that question!” She pouted.

“It’s your choice, of course,” B2 replied, and began to rake his fingers across her feet, while B1 attacked her soft belly with a deep massaging stroke, letting his fingers sink into the pliable flesh of her belly and slowly massaging. Nimala howled with laughter as they tickled her helpless body without mercy. B1 let his fingers walk up her ribs, tickling away with relish before coming to rest on her underarms.

“NNNNOOOOO!!” Nimala screamed, as she divined his intentions to tickle her helpless underarms. Luckily for her, the 5 minutes were up, and they had to go back to Kelsey.

“Have you ever thought about having sex with Nimala before, Kelsey?” B1 queried. She blushed prettily but declined to answer the question. It was a pity, Nimala thought, for she would have liked to find out the answer to that! B1 tickled her waist, pinching her soft flesh between thumb and forefinger and gently squeezing the flesh there, while B2 started on her knees, kneading away with relish. Kelsey screamed with laughter at the tickling sensations attacking her body, trashing around helplessly in her bonds.

Five minutes later and it was back to Nimala. “Is Kelsey ever in your fantasies when you masturbate?” B2 asked.

“No,” Nimala answered hesitantly. The red light flashed.

“You lie!” B1 called out triumphantly, sinking his fingers into the deep hollows of her armpits and wiggling away mercilessly. B2 worked upon her inner thighs, letting his fingers press into her thighs and vibrating his fingers rapidly as well. Nimala had never imagined her body could have been so ticklish as this, but even as the tickling was pure torture to her, her loins constantly twitched with sexual jolts of pleasure as well.

At the end of 5 minutes, Nimala didn’t know if she wished for the tickling to stop or to continue, but they had turned their attention to Kelsey. “What’s the largest prime number ever discovered to date, Kelsey?” B2 asked.

“You’re so evil!” Kelsey cried out. “I don’t know that!”

“Well, then, you just get tickled!” B1 snickered, wiggling his fingers menacingly over her torso. B2 let his fingers rest gently upon her bikini line, and then gently dragged a finger up and down the line, making Kelsey squirm with ticklish anguish.

“No please, don’t tickle me there! Not on my bikini line!” Kelsey begged. B2 wiggled his fingers firmly into her bikini line, while B1 worked upon her quivering belly, making the poor girl howl with demented laughter at the tickle torture. Kelsey climaxed under the intense tickling, rendering her semi-conscious as they turned their attention back to Nimala.

“Now, Nimala, we’ve already established that you do have fantasies of Kelsey when you masturbate, yes?” She reluctantly nodded her head. B1 began to flick at her nipples, while B2 stroked her pussylips through the bikini, making her moan with desire. “Now, Nimala, we want you to share with us one of your typical fantasies involving Kelsey, and I promise, we’ll give you a big, juicy orgasm!”

B1 took a feather and used the quill end to run across her breasts in gentle circles, while B2 gently ran his fingers along her soles. The gentle, teasing tickle quickly turned Nimala on tremendously, and she moaned helplessly and arched her body. “Oh, please, I beg you, please let me cum,” she begged her tormentors.

“Tell us about your fantasies involving Kelsey first, then we’ll let you come,” B2 reminded her, still stroking her feet gently.

“Ooooh, ooohhh, I’ve always had this fantasy of having Kelsey nude and tied up on my bed, while I tease her to the verge of orgasm, but never let her cum,” Nimala gasped and a shudder ran through her body as B2 began to gently suck her toes, while B1 used the feathertip to circle her turgid nipples.

“So she’s begging me, begging me to please let her cum, how she’s willing to offer anything, just so I allow her to cum! Then I tell her that I’m not going to let her cum, and then make her watch as I gently frig myself to orgasm,” Nimala confessed. She was panting with desire now, her body sexually aroused, desperate for an orgasm. “Please, I told you my fantasy already, please let me cum!” She begged.

“Yes, indeed, you deserve a nice orgasm for that wonderful fantasy of yours!” B2 answered, and then began to tickle her bikini line mercilessly, while B1 tickled her belly. Having been kept on the edge of orgasm for so long now, the tickling sensations on her body was the literal straw that broke the camel’s back, and it wasn’t long before Nimala was engulfed in an intense, powerful ticklish orgasm that just seemed to go on and on.

When she regained her senses, she was surprised to notice that B1 and B2 were no loner in the room, but she was still tied up. “Hi there, how’re you feeling?” Kelsey planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Oh, that was pure torture, but pure ecstasy as well!” Nimala answered. “Hey, let me up, will you?” she asked her friend.

“But what’s the hurry, Nimala dear?” Kelsey asked in a sweet voice. “I was glad to hear about your fantasies involving me, and I have to confess that I’ve had my own fantasies involving you as well, but for you to want to tie me up and tease me without letting me cum-” She held up a vibrator in her hands. “Not until you experience your own fantasies first!”

:wow: Hey thanks, tklover66! I absolutely loved it! It was worth the wait! :D
Thanks again! Luv, ticklingnemesis :D

wow

Good job. Very good.
And you nemesis have good taste!

Thanks for the encouragement, nemesis and Darth Vageta! I'm glad you enjoyed the story! :p

SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!!!!Please?
Love,
Anna and Heather

In reply to Anna and Heather :)

How many of you think that Anna and Heather ought to get a complimentary trip to Fantasia? :devil:

I promise a special all-female tickling crew just for the two of you!:D

Hey I wouldn't mind a sequel.

And most definitely you should get Anna and Heather into Fantasia. It would be awesome.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back