• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moment of truth

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
A cold, bleak morning stares back at me from beyond the glass, first light of a new day barely breaking through the clouds to brighten the unrelenting see of grays and blacks that hold my gaze. Not my attention though, that isn't staring out there, or around the terminal or even it seems on this planet as it flies through memory, through hopes and dreams, through disappointment and despair, through desire and... love? Love, is that even the right word? I don't know any more, once not so long ago I'd have said it was without hesitation but now, caught in this moment I simply can't find that answer within me.

A buzz from somewhere to my right, speakers and board announcing the arrival of their flight. Or the flight I'm here to meet anyway, whether it's theirs or not another thing I don't know. God, I hate this, hate being kept in the dark, hate not knowing what's true and what's not, hate questioning myself and being caught like this. Caught between loyalty and compassion to those that might need it and the need to preserve my own sanity. Caught, ultimately, in a trap of my own making. My own desire to do the right thing a noose around my neck, a leash to lead me. I know this, have known it for years, yet I can't, won't, let go of it. If I did that, what's left of me?

Shuffling along with the handful of other people here to meet friends, family, guests or clients I make my way up to the arrival lounge to wait. Automatically it seems my body finds a seat, settles down for the longest wait of my life. My mind though, ah my mind... no, that is elsewhere, wandering through images of red, brown and blond hair, of curves, of friendship and joy, of pain and healing and, most of all, of laughter.

Ah, laughter. For months now, for ten long, agonizing months my mind has been consumed by that image, that constantly changing image of her, of them, of us enjoying and pleasing each other. Energies that had before been channeled through keyboard and screen redirected to entertaining them, imagining ever more elaborate scenes and trials for them to experience, endure and enjoy.

Blond hair flying as its owner twists in delighted agony, fingers flying over her thighs, ribs and armpits, a tongue devouring her soles as she kneels in her bondage, arms tied above her to a simple pulley, ankles locked in place behind her by the same rope that ties her wrists leaving her pivoting on her knees, unable to free herself or twist away. The small, delicate and almost imperceptible clink of the weights clamped to her nipples as they sway and meet with her movements. Imperceptible because of her laughter, a sweet spring welling up inside her and overflowing as we all torment her into that special place where pain and pleasure meet, mingle and build. Her body twisting and jerking more than perhaps it should from our attentions as she accepts and longs for the pain in place of more direct stimulation...

Red hair framing a face to die for, arms pinned to her sides by the thick black band circling the board she finds herself lying upon. Her legs spread wide, locked so tightly to that damnable board as we move in around her. Her friends, her tormentors now I suppose, grinning as they twirl their special surprise around in their fingers. Matching sonicares, brand new, fully charges and hungry to be christened against that stunning flesh. Quickly they take up positions either side of her, half standing and half leaning against the board, the brush heads hovering barely an inch above their victim's nipples. Their free hands dips down, playing and teasing her pussy and clit, stimulating and denying almost simultaneously. Watching her intently as she fights her body and its reactions. Waiting for that first moan to escape her lips, and as soon as it does they pull back from her now-dripping core, the toothbrushes lowering and sending her into hysterics. Hysterics that seem only to increase her excitement as her laughter mixes with ever-louder moans. After barely a minute she is literally panting with desire and need. They move the brushes up, and I move closer, standing before her now, my heart pounding even as I hold my face still. Projecting the image of a master as best I can. Her eyes, those piercing green eyes that seem to stare into my very soul, a defiant stare that melts into one of pleading as I flex my fingers and let the small silver chain and clamps dangle down in front of her. Her lips part to beg, but too late as in one deft movement I clip the chain to the belt around her waist and slip the clamp on to her clit. Her scream is equal parts agony and desire as her friends close in once more to resume their assault...

Brown hair obscuring her as she screams in ecstasy. Every muscle in her body clenched as a tongue dips yet again into her sopping wet pussy. Fingers curled around the ropes that bind her arms above her to the ceiling hooks, legs free but held firmly in place by the amazon with her face firmly buried in that soaked mound of oh-so-sensitive flesh. My own fingers playing around her heaving tits, gentle tickles raining down on her skin, tracing the curve of her side over her hip. My fingers hold the amazon in place for a second, pushing her a little closer than perhaps is comfortable but the moan from our victim is well worth it. Her lips still soaked with her friends juices she stands, reaches for me and kisses, her taste mixed with the essence of our poor, helpless, overstimulated victim. Her kiss becomes more passionate as she grinds into me, yet I can still just see past her at the devilishly smiling blond as she walks up to our slave. Her hand holds a large dildo, straps dangling from the battery pack. With an evil grin she slips the plastic toy inside her fleshy toy, delighting in the look of fear in her eyes as it's strapped into place. Reluctantly I pull away from the redhead and we both move in, me on the left her on the right. The blond stands next to the brunette, rising onto tiptoes to whisper two words in her ear: “One Hour”. I see comprehension, dread and delight dawn on her face as we dive into the attack, her laughter music to our ears as the blond flips the dildo on to ravage her slave en route to her feet. The mix of laughter and screaming rises around us all, a delicious symphony of suffering and pleasure as she tries to beg for mercy and more at the same time...

Blackness surrounding me, the blindfold tight over my eyes as a mouth wraps around my already rock-hard cock. Which of them it is I'm not sure, and neither do I care anymore. For two hours they have tormented me, teased me, keeping me at the edge of release, taking me to the very limit time and again before dropping me back down. Hands, lips, feet and tits have all been used on my aching cock and balls, but the one constant has been the fingers. Fingers diving over every inch of my flesh as I writhe and scream on the rack. Or, at least, screamed, my voice having given out sometime in the night. Now I can't speak, can't see and can feel only what they bestow upon me. The lips flex around me, a tongue finding the tip of my cock. My eyes clench under the blindfold, spots floating in front of my vision as another tongue traces the sole of my right foot, fingers now at my armpits scrabbling and poking. Maybe this time, maybe now they'll let me release, maybe maybe maybe...

A bang from somewhere in the depths of the airport snaps me back to reality. I look around the tongue as a tide of humanity flows in through the far end. My eyes search for that flash of red hair towering over the crowd, cast about lower for faces that have haunted my dreams and thoughts for so many long months. Searching, searching, searching for the first glimpse of these women that have captured me so completely.

The tide flows past and on, the stragglers moving with that strange stride that smacks of a desire to see open skies after too many hours in a steel coffin floating through the clouds. The last of them disappears from view leaving me alone. The last squeak of suitcase wheel against tile floor vanishes into the distance leaving only silence in its place.

I stand, one last look around confirming my suspicions. Anger, despair, longing and pain well up in a cocktail that tries to break me in two but I force it back down. Later, later there will be time for that, to scream and shout, to let my mind rant and rave, to pound the walls until my knuckles bleed as the loss sinks in. After that... after that I don't know. The world has changed, for me at least, yet what those changes are I'll have to discover as I go. With a sigh I turn, walking slowly to the exit, head bowed, wrapping my emotions around me like a cloak, pulling the long leather coat tight. And behind me I hear the whisper of the phantoms, the ghosts of what could have been, whispering of possibilities and what-if's. Always whispering...

always an honor

even though the storie is completely biased on what could have been, (and many of us think that way..even how to deal with it) I am compelled to tell u how amazin and how well i could identify with ur character..
awe inspringin read
pleasure to read another one from the man that help encourage my desires.

You've done it again.

I can feel the passion in the erotic sequences, and the longing and the pain throughout. The drab and depressing airport is a heartbreaking contrast to the sensual descriptions of the tortures.

As always, you tell a beautiful story.

my God do you ever know how to sweep someone away in your words! you make your reader feel every joy, shiver, and sudden drop. don’t ever lose that passion… it’s beautiful.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back