• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 11

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the next episode of WOWF. the pay per view is coming soon, so i will be setting up the plots for the big matches! remember, at pay per views, the matches and tickling is a lot longer! so, i hope you enjoy this next chapter. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd erupted as the next show of WOWF started. the crowd was anticipating a great show tonight and couldnt wait for the action to start. on the WOWVision screen, clips were shown of last week's 6 woman tag team match with Jungle Grrl pinning the WOWF World Champion, Trish Stratus.

Johnny C: "WELCOME EVERYBODY to another night of great WOWF action! this is Johnny C and alongside me is Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan!"

Bobby: "hello humanoids! now that i am here, the show can start!"

Johnny C: "tonight Brain, we have a tremendous card! Americana will defend her WOWF U.S. Title against Sable!"

Bobby: "finally our General Manager does something right! we are going to have a NEW champion! Sable is going to make a great one!"

Johnny C: "that's not all! the Tag Team titles are on the line as Harley's Angels defend their belts against Farah and Paradise!"

Bobby: "that is the equivalent of watching a car wreck! Harley's Angels are going to destroy those two bimbos!"

GAIL KIM www.lafelina.com

vs

HAMMERIN' HEATHER STEELE

"....ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, please welcome, GAIL KIM!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Gail Kim played and the crowd booed as the Asian woman made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black top with black shorts and black hiking/wrestling boots, Gail raised her hands in the air, then began to walk down the ramp. she had a scowl on her face as she listened to the boos. she didnt care as she was determined to destroy her opponent. she wanted to send a message, especially to one particular WOWF superstar, Bronco Billie. Gail made it to the ring, then grabbed the microphone from Lillian Garcia.

"SHUT UP YOU MORONS!!!" Gail yelled. "Bronco Billie, you worthless loser! pay attention to my match! what i am going to do to Heather Steele will only be a sampling of what is going to happen to you!"

Johnny C: "who does Gail think she is?!! how dare she call out Billie like that!"

Bobby: "oh please Johnny! Bronco idiot is nowhere in Gail's league. if she wants to face Gail, then Billie is a bigger idiot than she looks."

"..and her opponent!!! please welcome HAMMERIN' HEATHER STEELE!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Heather Steele began to play and the crowd cheered as everyone's favorite "Tool Time" girl in WOW made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white top with blue jean shorts, with brown construction/wrestling boots and thick white socks, Heather made her way towards the ring. she was looking forward to defeating Gail as it would turn her career around. just when Heather thought her career was going good, she lost to Stacy Karter at the pay per view VENDETTA and had her precious feet tickled in stocks. she made it to the ring and waved to the cheering crowd.

Johnny C: "now there goes one tough woman in the ring!"

Bobby: "where?"

Johnny C: "you know who i'm talking about!"

Bobby: "i know Gail Kim is a tough woman! tell me something i dont know!"

scubedu, the referee, called for the bell and Gail immediately attacked Heather. she began to punch, then chop away, staggering Heather. she then threw her off the ropes and connected on a dropkick. Heather moaned in pain and Gail grabbed her wrist, then dropped a leg onto her shoulder. Heather moaned in pain as Gail now put Heather in an armbar, with Gail's knee in her face. Gail wanted to torment Heather.

"yell you loser!!!" Gail screamed at her. she then forced Heather to her feet, scooped her up, then slammed her to the mat. Gail then got to the second rope and jumped, trying to connect her knee into Heather's chest.

Heather rolled out of the way and Gail's knee hit the mat hard. Gail winced in pain and Heather took advantage. she picked Gail up and slammed her to the mat. she then dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1.........2.........KICKOUT! Heather waited for Gail to stand up, then hit Gail with a standing dropkick. Heather pumped her fist and the crowd began to get behind her. she then threw Gail against the ropes and tried a clothesline. Gail ducked under the attempt and using her speed, managed to kick Heather in the gut, then delivered a DDT. Gail looked at Heather laying on the mat motionless and smiled. she then grabbed Heather's ankle and locked her legs with Heather's forcing Heather's sole to face up while Heather laid on her belly. Gail twisted the ankle and Heather screamed in agony. Scubedu asked her if she wanted to submit, but Heather refused. Gail smiled and twisted the ankle again. she was going to enjoy tormenting Heather.

"hey Heather, i hear you have some cute toes. i'm going to take a look at them!" Gail threatened.

Heather began to panic when she felt Gail unlacing her boots. she knew what Gail was up to and she began to scratch away at the mat furiously! Gail giggled to herself as she watched Heather try to escape. she unlaced the boot, then pulled the brown boot off, exposing the thick white cotton sock.

"ah, what a cute small foot! but we got this nasty sock covering it! let's let your foot breathe shall we?" Gail teased.

Heather began to whimper when she felt Gail peeling her sock off. the sock came off slowly, exposing her ankle, then her pink tender heel, then her arch and finally her short chubby toes. Gail tossed the sock out of the ring and laughed. Heather's arms flailed away and she knew this soft pink foot must be really ticklish.

"i hear your feet are really sensitive. is it true that your foot is very....ticklish?" Gail teased.

"..please...please Gail dont tickle my ffffhhhhhahahahahahahahaha!!! NO NOT MY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" Heather exploded.

Gail lightly scraped her nails along the soft tender sole and Heather lost it. Gail zig-zagged her fingers across the soft foot and forced hysterical laughter out of Heather. Heather thrashed wildly on her belly as the ticklish sensations shot through her body. ever since her humiliating defeat at VENDETTA, her feet have been especially more ticklish. she laughed harder when Gail began to play with her soft delicate short toes. Gail tickled in between the toes and was amazed on how ticklish Heather was. Scubedu called for the bell when he saw Heather tapping the mat wildly!!! she couldnt take it anymore!

Johnny C: "poor Heather! she hasnt been the same since she lost to Sable's assistant!"

Bobby: "Johnny, Heather Steele has ALWAYS been a loser! she reminds me of Bronco Billie! hahaha!"

"..ladies and gentlemen! the winner of this bout, GAIL KIM!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Scubedu raised Gail Kim's hand in victory and Gail had a huge smile on her face. she knew Heather was no competition for her and looked forward to humiliating Bronco Billie. it was only a matter of time.

Stacy Keibler was talking to Christy when they saw someone walking towards them. it was Torrie Wilson!! she looked very sad and had her head down.

"TORRIE!!!" Stacy yelled.

Torrie looked up and hugged Stacy. "....hold me....."

Stacy hugged her back and began to rub the back of Torrie's head. "it's okay Torrie...what happened?"

Torrie looked up and had tears in her eyes. "Dawn Marie...."

"did she hurt you?" Christy asked.

"...she was horrible...the things she did to me...it didnt hurt, but i never felt so vulnerable, so helpless, so...so submissive..." Torrie sobbed.

"i'm so sorry i lost Torrie...i feel responsible..." Christy told her.

"it's not your fault. Carmella cost you the match. i cant believe what Dawn did to me...." Torrie lowered her head again.

Stacy, Christy and Torrie had a group hug. both Christy and Stacy wondered exactly what Dawn Marie did to their friend. what they di know was that they had to get revenge!

*************COMMERCIAL**********

Dawn Marie entered the Glamour Girl locker room and was greeted with hugs. she had a huge smile on her face.

"welcome Dawn! did you enjoy your night with Torrie?" Sunny asked.

"ooooh you bet i did!! my goodness, Torrie has such a sweet delicious body! in fact, later on tonight, i am going to tell the world what i did to her! i will never forget that night and neither will Torrie..." Dawn Marie smiled.

"this is going to be a great night! i cant wait to get my hands on Americana! i am going to humiliate her so much. ladies, you are looking at the next United States Champion!" Sable boasted.

"what's wrong Trish?" Jackie Gayda asked.

"i cant believe we lost last week! i cant believe the flea bag Jungle Grrl pinned me! i still have her foul stench on me!" Trish complained.

"i know what you mean. anytime you wrestle Jungle Grrl, you need to bring soap, lotions and disinfectant to get that stench off!" Lana told her.

"i do know this, she will pay for humiliating me like that!" Trish yelled.

HARLEY'S ANGELS (WOWF Tag Team Champions)

vs

FARAH, the Persian Princess/PARADISE

WOWF TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling Tag Team Championship! introducing first the challengers, here is FARAH, the Persian Princess and her partner, PARADISE!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

some soft Polynesian music began to play and the crowd began to cheer as Farah and Paradise made their appearance at the top of the stage. Farah was dressed in her gold and red belly dancing outfit with gold wrestling boots. her partner Paradise wore her floral print sports bra and floral print shorts with green wrestling boots. both women had huge smiles on their faces as they headed towards the ring. this was a huge opportunity for them and if they were successful, they were going to be the Tag Team Champions. after watching friends of theirs, Asian Invasion, win the titles in the past, they knew anything was possible. they made it to the ring and hi-fived each other.

Johnny C: "listen to the crowd Brain! what a nice ovation Farah and Paradise are receiving!"

Bobby: "i think it's more of a goodbye cheer because Harley's Angels are going to destroy them! trust me, that Asian Surrender fluke of winning titles will never happen again! Harley's Angels are a far superior team!"

"...and now, introducing the Women Of Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions, accompanied by their manager THUG, here is CHARLIE DAVIDSON and EZ RIDER, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool began to play and the crowd booed as the WOWF Tag Team Champions, Harley's Angels, made their appearance at the top of the ramp. leading them down the ramp was their behemoth manager, Thug. Charlie Davidson wore her black leather vest with a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black wrestling boots. her partner, EZ Rider, wore a black t-shirt with faded light blue jeans and black wrestling boots. both women wore the powderblue strapped WOWF Tag Team title belts around their waist and walked to the ring. they were excited about the fact that they were the Tag Team champions after all the wars they had with Caged Heat, the tWo, and Asian Invasion beating them again and again for the titles. now, they knew they were the best tag team in WOWF and not team could stop them as the more talented tag teams were in WOWE. they made it to the ring and hissed at the crowd.

Johnny C: "i hate to admit it Brain, but Harley's Angels is one tough team. Farah and Paradise are huge underdogs!"

Bobby: "Johnny?! did you say something intelligient? there is hope after all!"

Johnny C: "but remember, Asian Invasion were huge underdogs and won the titles! i think lightning is going to strike twice!"

Bobby: "damn, you blew it! that's what i get for getting my hopes up!"

Merman, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Charlie started against Paradise and the two locked up. Paradise surprised Charlie by shoving her to the mat. shocked, Charlie got back to her feet and Paradise began nailing her with punches to the jaw. Charlie began to stagger and Paradise whipped her off the ropes. Paradise then nailed Charlie with a dropkick and went for the quick cover. 1.........2.....KICKOUT! Charlie went after Paradise in a rage, but Paradise simply dropped to the mat and did a drop toe hold and Charlie hit the canvas. Paradise quickly straddled Charlie's back and dug her fingers into Charlie's sides, forcing Charlie to giggle.

Johnny C: "look at Paradise go! looks like Charlie is ticklish!"

Bobby: "Paradise is going to pay for that...."

Charlie rolled Paradise off of her and got to her feet. Paradise then put her in an armbar and tagged in her partner Farah. Farah got in the ring and twisted Charlie's arm. she then threw her against the ropes and tried a clothesline. Charlie ducked and took a swing at Farah. Farah ducked, then quickly put Charlie in an abdominal stretch. Charlie screamed in pain and refused to submit when Merman asked her if she wanted to submit. Farah applied more pressure and Charlie screamed. Farah then winked at her partner and began to wiggle her fingers into Charlie's exposed sides. Charlie exploded into laughter and Farah continued her tickling. she dug in between Charlie's ribs and Charlie was hysterical. EZ Rider had enough and charged into the ring and nailed Farah in the back, forcing her to release Charlie. Merman forced EZ Rider back out of the ring, while Farah began to crawl over to her corner. Charlie tagged in EZ Rider and before Farah could make a tag, EZ Rider grabbed her ankle and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. EZ Rider then pulled up Farah from the mat by her hair, scooped her up and slammed her viciously to the mat. she proceeded to kick Farah in the ribs. Farah moaned in pain and EZ Rider charged over to Farah's corner and knocked Paradise to the arena floor. Farah got back to her feet and saw EZ Rider stalking her. she then tried to throw a punch, but EZ Rider blocked it and put Farah in the abdominal stretch.

"now, let's see how you like it! look at that tickly belly button!" EZ Rider teased as she poked her finger in Farah exposed belly button.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!" Farah giggled.

EZ Rider proceeded to run her fingers all over Farah's exposed belly, but settling in on her ribs. Farah's legs began to get weaker and soon EZ Rider let her fall to the mat. Farah began to gasp for air as she felt her legs getting folded behind her. EZ Rider put Farah's ankles on her rear end and sat on her shins. she then began to unlace the gold boots and Farah began to whimper. she knew what EZ Rider intended to do. Paradise got into the ring and dropkicked EZ Rider off of Farah. the crowd cheered as Paradise got out of the ring, then extended her hand so Farah could make the tag. EZ Rider got to her corner and tagged in Charlie. Charlie rushed over to Farah, but it was too late as Farah tagged in Paradise. the crowd exploded as Paradise charged into the ring and began to punch and chop away at Charlie. EZ Rider got back into the ring and Paradise dropkicked her out of the ring. Paradise was on fire. she scooped up Charlie and slammed her to the canvas. she then hit the ropes, but fell to her face when Thug tripped her from the outside.

Johnny C: "that vile Thug just tripped Paradise!"

Bobby: "so? Thug is the size of 5 continents, i think she can do whatever she wants!"

Paradise got back to her feet and began to curse at Thug. Thug smiled and yelled back at Paradise. Charlie came up from behind Paradise and executed a German Suplex and Paradise's head bounced off the mat. Thug, walked over to Farah and pulled her off the ring apron. she then threw Farah into the ringpost and she fell to the arena floor in pain. EZ Rider got in the ring and with Merman making his count to 5, Charlie and EZ Rider executed their finisher, with EZ Rider bearhugging Paradise and Charlie bouncing off the ropes, clotheslining Paradise (a la the "Hart attack"). she then went for the cover. 1.........2..........3!!!!!!!

Johnny C: "dammit, Harley's Angels just won thanks to Thug!"

Bobby: "i told you Johnny! Harley's Angels is just too much for the teams here in the WOWF. they may NEVER loser their tag titles!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winners of this bout and STILL WOWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool began to play and Harley's Angels began to celebrate. Thug then got to the outside of the ring and tossed in Farah. Charlie and EZ Rider then laid Farah and Paradise side by side on the mat and Thug splashed both women. they all laughed then Charlie knelt by Farah's ankles and EZ Rider knelt by Paradise's ankles. they both removed the boots of their defeated opponents and removed the socks. they then trapped the bare ankles between their thighs and Thug then looked at the four trapped soles. she then began to tickle the soles with both hands and soon Paradise and Farah exploded in laughter as Thug tickled their soles. Thug enjoyed looking at the four helpless soles before her and delighted in tormenting them with her fingers. Paradise and Farah continued to laugh hard until finally Thug stopped. Harley's Angels s released the ankles and stood up. they then hoisted their powder blue strapped Tag Team Title belts in their air and celebrated their victory.

"hey, good match last week huh?" Victoria asked Jungle Grrl.

"we did win last week didnt we? it was great making those tramps lose in front of everyone!" Jungle Grrl smiled.

"i know we all barely know each other, but we need to stick together. we cant let the Glamour Girls run this place!" Americana told them.

"no doubt! in fact, we are going to watch your match and make sure that Sable doesnt cheat and try to steal your title away!" Victoria told her.

"thanks! i think we need to establish ourselves and one day Trish Stratus has to lose that belt! that would make them so mad!" Americana laughed.

"yeah, she would be mad! well ladies, looks like a new alliance is formed. as long as we watch each other's backs, the Glamour Girls will finally be put in their place!" Jungle Grrl told them.

"good luck tonight Americana!" Victoria told her.

all three women hi-fived each other as they knew by sticking together, the Glamour Girls would have a much tougher time trying to rule the WOWF!

UP NEXT: Dawn Marie gives her story and Sable faces Americana!"

okay folks, did you enjoy this one? stay tuned next week for more WOWF action! feedback always welcomed.

Thank you again. As an avid reader of your little saga let me exspress my thanks for being included in some small way.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back