• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Fantasia request completed: Inquisitor's request for his ex-girlfreind!

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hi Inquisitor, I finally found some free time to put together a tale as per your request. I would have liked to use the rabbit vibrator as you specified, but I have absolutely no idea what it looks like, so I just stuck to the safe and tested magic wand :) hope you don't mind! Maybe you can direct me to some links to see what a rabbit vibrator is?

Hope you enjoy the tale!

As was her usual habit, Catherine logged on to the internet to check her emails (and of course surf a couple of naughty tickle websites to get her juices going). New messages all the time, mostly spam, she thought to herself. As if I would need penis enlargement, she thought to herself sardonically.

She was about to delete all the unwanted spam, when she realized that the mail sent from Fantasia.com wasn’t spam at all! She had forgotten all about it! Quickly, she opened the mail and scanned the message; a pleasant twinge through her loins meant that the message was a good one.

Her mind went back a couple of months, when she was still with her kinky ex-boyfriend, who loved to play bondage games with her, and invariably ended up with her being tied up, teased and tickled mercilessly. He particularly enjoyed inquisition roleplays, which gave rise to his nickname ‘the Inquisitor’ It was during one of these sessions that he had brought up the idea of Fantasia…

“Oooh, no more, no more, please stop it, please let me cum,” she begged, as the Inquisitor ran the tip of the vibrator along her pussy lips. She struggled in her bonds, but the fur-lined cuffs held firm, rendering her helpless against the forced stimulation of her sexy body.

“But I’m having so much fun, dear!” he replied, using his free hand to lightly tickle her full breasts, making her writhe and giggle helplessly under the added stimulation. He placed the vibrator right on her clitoris, making her gasp with pleasure, and arch her body to press firmly against the vibrator, as he massaged her breasts lovingly. Then right on the verge of orgasm, he took the vibrator away.

“NNNOOOO!!!! Please let me cum! I’ll do anything! Please, just let me cum!” Catherine pleaded. He began gently tickling her feet, making her body twist and writhe in a mixture of agony and ecstasy.

“You know what I want, my lovely,” he replied, continuing his playful tickling of her helpless soles.

“Okay, okay! Please tickle me! I beg you, please tickle me! Ooh, I’m so helpless here, and all you want to do is to tickle the crap out of me,” she pouted.

‘Oh well, since you ask so nicely,” he replied, a wicked gleam in his eyes. Without warning he brought his fingers up to her belly, sinking his digits into her belly flesh and tickling away wildly. Catherine shrieked and screamed with laughter at the ticklish assault, deep belly laughs coming from her throat. Her pussy spasmed helplessly as the tickling overloaded her senses, and she climaxed powerfully.

As she coasted down from her orgasm, a big smile on her face, the Inquisitor began to circle her turgid nipples with his fingers, making her coo with pleasure. “You know, Catherine, there’s this new site called Fantasia, and they cater to tickling fantasies of all sorts. I’ve been thinking of signing you up for a nice torture session! What do you think?” He asked.

Catherine knew where this was heading and it really sounded fun and kinky…but there wasn’t much fun in surrendering so quickly! “Never!” She called out in a defiant tone. “You’ll never get me to agree to something like that!” she grinned at the Inquisitor. His only reply was to smile, and insert his fingers into her underarms, making her howl with laughter.

“Let’s see about that, shall we?”

Unfortunately for Catherine and the Inquisitor, he was called away from the country, and posted to an overseas country, and they mutually decided to separate. They still kept in contact via email every now and then, but it was hard to see anything happening to the both of them in a long distance relationship. And so Catherine was both surprised and immensely pleased that he had remembered her birthday, and even gotten her a session at Fantasia! She was half dreading the session, yet looking forward to it at the same time.

Catherine awoke to find herself nude, save for a brief pair of lacy pink panties. She was bound to a strange device that looked like a giant wooden wheel, with her torso following the rounded curve of the wheel. Her arms were stretched wide apart and strapped to the wheel, while her ankles were bound to her thighs and spread to the side as well. In this position, Catherine had absolutely no means of struggle, as the rounded arch of the wheel took away any slack that her torso could struggle to gain.

A quick look round the room showed that it was tastefully decorated as a dungeon, with realistic-looking electric candles and a brazier going. A quick struggle in her bondage proved that she could hardly budge an inch! She could feel her loins moistening, and the familiar sensation of sexual pleasure build up deep within her belly. She had never been so helpless before!

Then the dungeon door creaked open, and two hooded torturers entered the room. They must be B1 and B2, Catherine thought to herself, even as her breathing grew ragged as she contemplated the suffering and pleasure she was going to experience shortly. “Well, well, I see our lovely rebel is awake and ready for the questioning!” B1 exclaimed in a menacing tone.

“Yes, my dear, I hope, for your sake, that you do not be stubborn, but confess to us that you are a rebel against our king, and obediently hand over the name list of other rebels, so that we can root out this evil once and for all,” B2 continued.

“No! You’re mistaken!” Catherine shouted out. “I’m not a rebel! I’m a loyal subject! Please believe me!” she argued.

“Nonsense!” B1 cried out. “The Inquisitor has already worked upon your friends already, and they gave up your name! Now, I ask you against rebel, confess your wrongs and tell us where the other rebels are, and you won’t have to suffer… too much!”

“Never!” Catherine cried out defiantly. “I would never betray my friends despite the tortures you put me through! Do your worst!” She challenged them.

“You’re wrong, my dear,” B2 quipped. “We won’t do our worst – we’ll do our best!” they chuckled. “Now then, since we have a defiant rebel here, I suggest we soften up her resistance first, before we really get down to business.”

“Yes, and I know exactly what will do the trick!” B1 called out. He went behind the wheel, out of Catherine’s sight, rummaged in a treasure chest of toys, and then came back with a magic wand vibrator. The vibrator was pressed firmly against her panties and then secure in place. B1 switched it to ‘low’ setting, and the buzzing sound could be heard in the room.

B2 ran a strap across her forehead, pining her head to the wheel as well. “We wouldn’t want you to bang your head on the wheel, and miss out on the wonderful we intend to do to you!” he explained. The vibrator was slowly but surely getting to her! And in her current position, she couldn’t even struggle to try and move away from the vibrator! She moaned and whimpered softly as the vibrations carried right through her flimsy panties and straight up her loins!

Then it got worse for Catherine, as both torturers moved behind the wheel, where they could attack her body from behind, without her seeing a single thing! “No! Please, what are you doing! I can’t see you!” she protested. Then she screamed in surprise as she felt a finger run down her left sole, which was followed another finger down her right sole. She could feel her pussy churning with unbridled lust at this combination of vibrator torture and tickling!

Then she saw two hands come out from behind the wheel, with the fingers wiggling menacingly as they approached her defenceless underarms. “NOOOOO!!!” she screamed in desperation. “PLEASE NOT MY UNDERARMS!!!” she begged to no avail, as the fingers lightly touched her deep hollows, then began to gently stroke the super sensitive flesh.

She burst out laughing hysterically at this tickle torture, and within seconds her entire body was consumed by an orgasm of volcanic proportions. She was bound so tightly that her body couldn’t even convulse! Catherine screamed out her pleasure as the gentle tickling never ceased. Fingers were gently scrabbling all over her helpless soles, sending a never ending bombardment of ticklish sensations to her brain, while the hands at her upper body were stroking her sides, up and down, up and down.

She was laughing helplessly at this cruel torture, while the vibrator continued it’s insidious work. Fingers scraped along her ticklish belly, while her inner thighs were being gently kneaded. The orgasm could not be held back any more, and with a loud scream, Catherine squirted her pleasure.

Still the torment never ceased. Her full breasts were being gently tickled, with fingers running all over her breasts, while her asscheeks were being seen to by fingers rapidly scrabbling across her butt. The hands tickling her breasts withdrew for a moment, only to reappear with a feather in the left hand, and a cube of ice in the other. Meanwhile at her lower limbs, one hand was still tickling her asscheeks, while the other moved between her legs to tickle her inner thighs.

Then the ice cube pressed against her right breast and began circling the sensitive flesh, while the feather teased and tickled her left nipple. Catherine howled with tortured laughter as the ice cube touched her right nipple. It was too much for her to bear, and with her eyes squeezed tightly shut, another intense orgasm rocked her body.

“No more, please no more,” she whimpered softly, panting heavily from the intense orgasms she had been forced to suffer. The vibrator continued to buzz away happily between her legs, as she felt her toes being engulfed by a warm mouth. “AAAHHHHH!!” she screamed with pleasure, as fingers began to tickle her breasts again. “Please stop! I can’t take anymore! I beg you!” She begged her unseen captors as her pussy churned with lust again.

“You think this is bad?” B1 mocked her. “We’ve hardly even begun the true torture yet! Now, just tell us where the rebel hideout is, or we’ll have to go on to the next phase of torture!”

“I- I CAN’T” Catherine wailed as she orgasmed yet again. As she coasted down from the orgasm, she realized that the tickling had stopped! “UUUnnnnggghhh,” she moaned, as the vibrator suddenly intensified its’ cruel buzz between her legs. The next phase was on the way!

Fingers scrabbled rapidly against her left sole, while a comb was working her right sole. At her upper body, fingers sank into the soft flesh of her waist and tickled away expertly. Gone was the teasing tickle of before; this was all out merciless tickle torture! Catherine shrieked and screamed with tortured laughter, helplessly trying to buck her body to escape the merciless tickling, but she couldn’t even budge an inch!

The fingers crept round her belly, and sank into her quivering stomach, making her howl with tortured anguish. The fingers continued their travel upwards, from her belly, to her sides, up her ribs, making her scream with laughter. At her lower limbs, the fingers had left her poor soles alone to seek out more flesh to torment; fingers dug firmly into her thighs, moving slowly but surely upwards to her inner thighs, and towards her bikini line.

At an unspoken signal, the fingers tickling her upper body went for her underarms, while simultaneously, the fingers at her lower limbs attacked her bikini line. Fingers pressed firmly and deeply into defenceless flesh, and wiggled away with mad relish.

Catherine was delirious from the non-stop tickle torture coupled with the vibrator. She had lost track of the number of orgasms she had undergone while being tickle tortured, and she knew her resistance was crumbling. Finally, she screamed out the password to bring an end to the session.

Catherine was still walking on wobbly feet as she entered her apartment. She felt totally exhausted, but with the endorphin rush, sleep was the last thing on her mind. An email message was waiting for her.

“Happy birthday, my dear! I hope you ‘enjoyed’ my present and had a ‘good laugh’ at my expense!

Signed: The Inquisitor”

;) This is one great story...ice is terrific to use on a girl's nude body...especially if she's stretched on a torture rack!!

Hey Icetickler! Thanks for the encouragement!

Sounds like you know exactly what it's like to use ice on a stretched out nude body! :) why don't you share some experiences with all of us?

:) In reply to you tklover I have a vivid imagination and a willing girlfriend to act them out! Will tell you about them shortly...

Hi Inquisitor,

Don't worry, I'm still around! :p

Do allow me some time to get writing; hasn't been easy to write for the past few weeks, as work has just kept piling up at the office :(
When I come back, I just want to watch some sports, and 'play' some 'sports' as well, but no mood to write. So please be patient while I find the energy to pick up the pen. ;)

tklover66:zzzzz:

p.s. I love these smileys! :bouncybou

wow this was a fantastic story. has everything i love. i want a fantasia gift for my birthday please??? lol love the bondage and love the teasing and orgasm denial and then with the two people in the dungeon wow, fantastic again. i love dungeon scenarios. this story got me um rather aroused lol

isabeau

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back