• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 11

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter of the WOWE series. i appreciate all feedback given and hope it continues. the pay per view is coming up soon, so longer matches and tickling will take place. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!!!

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd was buzzing as another episode of WOWE began. the fans were highly anticipating this show as Terri Gold was going to defend her title against Hollywood! with all the recent controversy with Terri and Stephanie McMahon, this match was huge. the fans knew Terri has never beaten Hollywood and was anxious to see if their heroine can finally defeat the leader of the tWo.

Lee: "WELCOME EVERYONE TO WOWE!!!! we have a great show for you tonight as we have TWO title matches! Law & Order defend the tag team titles against Caged Heat and of course Terri Gold defends the WOWE World title against the evil Hollywood!"

Coach: "evil? Hollywood evil? of course she is, but she is NOT as evil as Terri Gold!"

Lee: "what?! Terri Gold is NOT evil!"

Coach: "oh yeah, tell that to our General Manager Stephanie McMahon! Terri Gold attacked her from behind and tickled her feet! absolutely henious!!!"

Lee: "you know how i feel about that!"

Coach: "i know how! but get over it Lee. how many children's heroes out there have fallen? OJ Simpson? Michael Jackson? Charles Manson?"

Lee: "Charles Manson?!! quite while you are ahead! but right now our first match is going to be a DOOZY! the lovely Lita takes on Jazz!"

Coach: "well, there goes Lita's career...."

LITA

vs

JAZZ (tWo)

"..ladies and gentlemen! this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is.....JAZZ!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO began to play and the crowd began to boo as Jazz made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black sports bra with spandex black shorts and thick blakc wrestling boots, Jazz began to walk to the ring. a look of hate was on her face as she was determined to destroy Lita. Jazz remembered their battles in the WWE, but here in WOWE she wanted to finish Lita once and for all. Jazz got to love the concept of the tWo. now she could brutalize opponents with her sheer power, then tickle them into helpless piles of goo. she got into the ring and raised her fist in the air.

Lee: "that is one NASTY woman!"

Coach: "i know she will take that as a compliment Lee! look at the face of Jazz. Lita is in trouble!"

"...and her opponent! please welcome......LITA!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd exploded into cheers as Lita's music came on and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a pink blouse top with olive green cargo pants and black trainers, Lita began to walk towards the ring. she was pumped as she looked forward to facing Jazz. she remembered the tag match she had with her partner Riot against Gorgeous George and Jazz. Lita won, but they jumped her afterwards and tickled her feet. Lita was still trying to get used to the idea that she could lose a match just by getting tickled. she made it to the ring and pumped her fists to the crowd who responded with a loud ovation.

Lee: "there she is Coach! the LOVELY Lita!"

Coach: "you mean the submissive Lita! Jazz is going to have so much fun with her!"

Mr. Macphisto, the referee, called for the bell and Jazz immediately attacked Lita. Lita ducked under a punch thrown, then followed up with punches of her own. Jazz began to stagger and Lita threw her against the ropes and attempted a drop kick. Jazz held onto the ropes and Lita crashed to the mat. Jazz then quickly dropped an elbow on Lita and went for the quick cover. 1..........2......KICKOUT! Jazz then pulled Lita up by her hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she then took the sole of her boot and rubbed it across Lita's face. Lita thrashed on the mat in pain and Jazz smiled. Jazz then pulled Lita up by the hair again, then executed a snap suplex. she again went for the cover. 1........2.....kickout! Lita barely kicked out and she moaned in pain. Jazz then picked her up again and bearhugged her. Lita moaned in pain and Mr. Macphisto asked her if she wanted to submit. Lita refused, then poked Jazz in the eye. Jazz let her go and Lita tried to punch away at Jazz. she then bounced off the ropes and attempted a clothesline, but Jazz ducked and managed to put Lita in a crossface crippler. Lita screamed in pain but she was close to the ropes and managed to put her foot on the ropes. Mr. Macphisto told Jazz to release the hold. Jazz turned around and saw Lita's foot on the ropes. she smiled and let go off the hold.

Lee: "Jazz is a tough woman! she is taking it to Lita!"

Coach: "Jazz is perhaps the meanest women here in WOWE, maybe ALL of women's wrestling. she enjoys destroying careers!"

Jazz grabbed Lita's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Jazz decided it was time for some fun. she did a step over toe hold and twisted Lita's knee and ankle. Lita yelped in pain as Jazz held onto her trainer. Jazz then plucked the laces loose without Lita realizing what was happening. Jazz pulled the laces loose, then easily pulled off Lita's trainer. Lita now realized what was happening and her eyes popped wide open.

"NO!!!! DONT TAKE OFF MY SHOE!!!" Lita screamed.

Jazz smiled and began to peel off Lita's white cotton sock. Lita began to thrash about as she didnt want her foot bared. Jazz peeled off the sock, exposing Lita's size 8 foot. Lita began to whimper and Jazz posed her fingers above the sole and Lita was in a panic.

"ticklish Lita?" Jazz smiled.

"NO DONT!!! DONTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHA!!" Lita exploded.

there was no soft tickling with Jazz. she went for the brutal tickling as her fingers scrabbled all over Lita' soft sole. Lita's red hair whipped around wildly as the ticklish sensations shot through her body. Jazz went for the toes and Lita began to squeal like a pig. Jazz laughed as she listened to Lita's hysterical cackling and she dug her fingers deeper in between the warm toe crevices of Lita.

Lee: "listen to Lita scream! she must be very ticklish!!!"

Coach: "Lita isnt so tough now is she? listen to her laugh like a little school girl just because her toes are getting tickled!"

Jazz continued to scrape her nails across Lita's delicate sole and Lita was losing all of her air. she started to see spots and knew she had to get out of this, or she was going to pass out from getting her foot tickled. Jazz sensed the end was near and she really wanted Lita to submit from having her foot tickled. Lita, out of sheer desperation, reached up and poke Jazz in the eye. Jazz immediately let of Lita's ankle and held her eye. Lita got to her feet and when Jazz turned around, she planted her barefoot in Jazz's midsection and when Jazz hunched over, she delivered a DDT. the crowd went wild as Lita went for the cover. 1.......2........kickout! Jazz kicked out and Lita looked shocked. Jazz got back to her feet and Lita tried to kick her foot into Jazz's stomach, but Jazz caught her barefoot and twisted the ankle. Lita fell to the canvas and Jazz began to tickle her barefoot again. Lita erupted into helpless giggles again and Jazz even put Lita's foot to her mouth and bit her big toe. Lita screamed in pain and Mr. Macphisto ordered Jazz to let of the hold. Jazz started to yell at him, but he told her biting isnt allowed. Jazz then turned her attention back to Lita and tried to pull her up by the hair. Lita, in a flash, managed to roll Jazz up into a small package pin. 1.......2........3!!!!! Mr. Macphisto called for the bell.

Coach: "what the hell?!!"

Lee: "Lita pinned Jazz out of nowhere!!!!"

"...the winner of this bout.....LITA!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Jazz got back to her feet with a look of shock. she saw Mr. Macphisto raising Lita's hand in victory and went after Lita. she began to pummel Lita and Lita was dazed. Jazz then picked up Lita from behind with her arms and forced her high into the air. Lita screamed in pain, then was dumped back onto the mat. Jazz then motioned her arms to someone in the back. the crowd began to boo as Gorgeous George ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. she began to stomp on Lita's prone body and Jazz held her down. Jazz flipped Lita onto her back and George began to slap at Lita.

"YOU NEVER MESS WITH THE T.W.O. BITCH!!!! now you whore, let's see what you got!!!" George screamed.

Lita moaned in pain as she felt George unbuttoning her pants. with one quick swipe, George pulled Lita's pants off, leaving her in a thong bikini bottom and she still had her other trainer on her foot. Jazz then grabbed the other foot and removed the trainer and sock. as Lita tried to curl up into a ball, Jazz flipped her over onto her stomach and sta on her shins while holding her feet firmly to the canvas. George then kneeled onto the mat and began to rake her nails onto Lita's upturned soles, sending her into hysterics. Lita exploded into laughter and felt more embarrassed having her pants removed and now her feet tickled. then the crowd began to cheer as Riot ran down the ramp and the ring quickly cleared as she entered with her baseball bat. she yelled at George and Jazz who laughed as they made their way back up the ramp. Riot then checked to see if Lita was okay and handed her pants to her. Lita's face was red with shame and she put her pants back on. she looked at the smiling face of George and Lita knew payback was going to be sweet!

************COMMERCIAL**********

"that was just....TOO....SWEET!!!!!" Hollywood laughed as George and Jazz entered the tWo locker room.

"i have made it a personal mission of mine to humiliate the 'lovely' Lita! she is nobody and apparantly likes to moon people!" George laughed.

"all of these trollops are learning the tWo is in control. and after tonight, i will FINALLY get MY title back!" Hollywood shouted.

"we all know you are going to destroy Terri Bronze!!! but, i cant wait to get my hands on Spanish Red! how dare she stops me from destroying Terri's best friend, that worthless loser Beckie!" Chyna yelled.

"i know you are going to hurt her my friend! but what about Beckie? like Terri, she has this stupid sense of trying to salvage her pride." Hollywood asked.

"well, since you are about to become the World Champion, i thought it would be fitting if i make her best friend join her best friend as a former champion. i am going to take the Continental title away from that loser!" Chyna declared.

"that should be easy.....oh man! i cant wait to get my hands on Terri's feet! i promise you all that this match will not take long at all! she is the biggest loser of all time!" Hollywood laughed.

the rest of the tWo laughed as they knew they were exhibiting their power in WOWE. tonight was a statement night for them. once the World title was back in their possession, WOWE would be theirs.

LAW & ORDER (WOWE Tag Team Champions)

vs

CAGED HEAT (Loca and Delta Lotta Pain)

WOWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

the music of the NWO began to play and the crowd was stunned to see the team of Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka appear on top of the stage. they were not in the match and they booed heavily. Francesca and Ninotchka smiled as they walked to the ring. they then made it over to the announcer's table and sat down and put headphones on.

Lee: "what are you two doing here?!!"

Coach: "Lee!!! where are your manners?! we are being joined by two beautiful women and you yell at them? hello Ladies, welcome to ringside! I'm Jonathan Coachman."

Francesca: "hello Coach, thanks for welcoming us! now to answer rude man's question, we are here because we want to see two teams fight over what truly belongs to us!"

Ninotchka: "DA! the Tag Team titles!"

Lee: "you had an opportunity to become the #1 contenders, but you lost Caged Heat!"

Francesca: "is he always this rude?"

Coach: "dont mind him! he is still mad his heroine Terri Gold is a coward who attacks people from behind! trust me ladies, you two are TRULY the best team here in WOWE!"

Ninothcka: "thanks Coach! in fact, you are the best announcer in all of wrestling!"

Coach: "oh stop! you're making me blush!"

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! it is for the WOMEN OF WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! introducing first the challengers, from the Nevada State Correctional Facility, here is LOCA and DELTA LOTTA PAIN.........CAGED HEAT!!!" TK81 announced.

the rap song "Behind the Walls" by Kurupt began to play and the crowd erupted in cheers as Loca and Delta Lotta Pain, Caged Heat, made their appearance at the top of the stage. both women were dressed in orange prison jumpsuits with black wrestling boots and made their way towards the ring. Loca had her hair in four loung ponytails and Delta Lotta Pain wore her bandanna. both women were extremely pumped as they had an opportunity to reclaim titles that were once theirs before the whol tickling craze hit WOW. they made it to the ring and saw Francesca and Ninotchka at ringside.

Francesca: "that's right you bitches! you want a piece of us?!"

Ninotchka: "you two are complete losers!"

Coach: "hey Lee, dont you like it when women fight?"

Lee: "i am still wondering why they are here!"

"...and their opponents, lead to the ring by their manager, OFFICER MIRANDA, here are the WOMEN OF WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, NIKKI LAW and CHRISTY ORDER, LAW & ORDER!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the song "Bad Girls" a rendition that sounds just like "Cop's bad boys" from the tv show began to play and the crowd began to boo as the WOWE Tag Team Champions made their appearance at the top of the stage. Nikki Law and Christy Order both wore policewoman outfits, complete with black wrestling boots. they wore the white-strapped Tag Team title belts around their waists and walked to the ring. Law & Order looked forward to this opportunity to humiliate their rivals Caged Heat once again. Officer Miranda led them to the ring and once they entered, they saw Francesca and Ninotchka as well. all three women laughed.

Francesca: "what are you laughing about?!"

Ninotchka: "DA! it's only a matter of time before we kick your asses!"

Lee: "hey hey hey!! this is a family show!"

Coach: "dont mind him ladies, he is just a bitter bitter man."

Lee: "thanks for sticking up for me Coach...."

Coach: "anytime Lee, anytime!"

bellyticklerNJ, the referee, rang the bell and the match began. Nikki Law faced Loca and the two locked up. Loca then raked Nikki's eyes and then followed up with a clothesline. Nikki got back ot her feet and tried to throw a punch. Loca ducked, then retaliated with punches of her own. Nikki began to stagger, then Loca threw her off the ropes. Loca then delivered a dropkick and Nikki got bac kup to her feet, only to have Loca deliver an armdrag take down over and over again. Nikki was reeling and Loca delivered a standing clothesline. Nikki laid on the mat moaning in pain and Loca walked on her and then she went to her corner and tagged in Delta Lotta Pain. Delta got into the ring, scooped Nikki up and slammed her to the mat. then she posed for the crowd and dropped a leg across Nikki's throat. she then went for the cover. 1..........2.........KICKOUT. Delta smiled, pulled Nikki up by her hair and threw her off the ropes. Delta ducked to deliver a back body drop, but Nikki kicked her in the face and Delta hit the canvas.

Francesca: "Delta Lotta Pain is so stupid! never lower your head on them!"

Ninotchka: "DA! why are these two even in wrestling?"

Lee: "i do recall them beating you two..."

Francesca: "shut up fat man! it was luck!"

Coach: "yeah Lee, it was luck! now mind your manners! dont treat these women like you treat your mother!"

Nikki tagged in her partner, Christy Order, and Christy immediately tore into Delta. she scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then dropped and elbow into Delta's chest and went for the cover. 1..........2..........KICKOUT. Christy waited for Delta to get to her feet and clotheslined her. she then grabbed Delta by her bandanna and dragged her over to a corner. she then propped her up and began to punch Delta in the midsection. Delta was barely standing and the turnbuckles held her up from the punches. Christy then looked at Officer Miranda, who then winked back at her. Christy then ripped open the front of Delta's orange jumpsuit, exposing her black sports bra underneath. she then began to dig her fingers into Delta rib's, tickling her. Delta began to laugh hard as her ribs were very sensitive. she tried to slap away at Christy's fingers, but then Christy just unloaded with punches and Delta fell to the mat in a heap. Christy then dragged Delta over to her corner and tagged in Nikki Law. Nikki then began to plunge her nails into Delta's ribs and Delta once again exploded in laughter.

Francesca: "listen to that bitch laugh! she is so ticklish!"

Lee: "arent you ticklish? i've seen what happens when your feet are tickled!"

Francesca: "why are you still talking? let Coach talk! he is a LOT cuter anyway!"

Coach: "you heard her Lee! let the cute announcer speak! you're right Francesca, Nikki is tickling the crap out of her. Delta's new name is going to be Delta Lotta laughs!!"

Delta laughed harder as she felt Nikki's fingers probing into her ribs. bellyticklerNJ asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. Loca had enough and ran into the ring and knocked Nikki off of her partner. BellyticklerNJ forced Loca back out of the ring and then Officer Miranda got on the ring apron. BellyticklerNJ then yelled at Officer Miranda, while Christy got back in the ring and she and Nikki threw Delta against the ropes and tried to deliver a double clothesline. Delta ducked under the attempt, hit the ropes and delivered a double clothesline of her own, knocking both Nikki and Christy to the mat. the crowd cheered as Delta then tried to make it over to her corner. Officer Miranda got off the ring apron and was shocked to see her team down. Delta then made the tag and Loca came in like a ball of fire and delivered punches and kicks to both Nikki and Christy. she then clotheslined Christy out of the ring and turned her attention to Nikki. she then did a neckbreaker and Nikki was on the mat in pain. Loca then pointed at a laid out Nikki and grabbed her ankle and put her in the figure four leglock. Nikki screamed in pain, but fear gripped her as Loca began to unlace her boot! Nikki began to beg and plead and Loca pulled the laces out, then removed the boot.

"now let's see if YOU are ticklish!!" Loca laughed.

Nikki watched her sock get removed and her size 10 barefoot rested in Loca's lap, vulnerable to Loca's wicked ideas! Loca looked at the pale sole, then scrabbled her nails along Nikki's sole. Nikki exploded in laughter as her feet were highly ticklish. the crowd roared into cheers as this was the first time Law & Order were tickled during a match. they were anxious to see if they could take what they dished out. Nikki flopped around on the mat like a fish out of water and Loca went after the thick toes, sending Nikki into hysterics. BellyticklerNJ asked Nikki if she wanted to submit and Nikki refused, although the tickling was driving her insane. Loca enjoyed tickling the foot as she herself was the victim of foot tickling. her fingers raced over the ball of the foot and Nikki went into silent laughter.

Ninotchka: "so, Law & Order is ticklish as well....hmmm....."

Francesca: "this is wonderful...."

Christy got into the ring and dropped an elbow onto Loca, breaking the hold. Delta ran into the ring and nailed Christy. both women then spilled onto the arena floor and fought around the ring. Nikki got back to her feet and was ready to pounce on Loca. Loca got up and when she saw Nikki charge her, she clotheslined her. the crowd cheered and Loca then went to the corner of the ring and waited for Nikki to stand up. Loca was preparing to spear Nikki and when she was about to spring, she was tripped by Officer Miranda. Loca turned around and yelled at Officer Miranda. Officer Miranda got onto the ring apron and Loca nailed her. Officer Miranda crashed to the arena floor and Loca cursed her. she then turned around and she was hit by a spear from Nikki Law. Nikki pinned Loca and BellyticklerNJ made the count. 1.........2..........3!!!!! the bell rang.

Francesca: "what a bunch of losers!"

"the winner of this bout and STILL the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment Tag Team Champions.....LAW & ORDER!!!!" TK81 announced.

Christy joined her partner in the ring and they celebrated. Nikki was relieved as she looked at her barefoot. Loca rolled out of the ring and Delta held her up. both women were disappointed and angry. then both teams saw Francesca and Ninotchka get up from the announcer's table. Francesca grabbed a microphone and spoke.

"listen you two terrible teams! first of all, Caged Heat, you are a bunch of losers! second, Law & Order, we are challenging you to a match, next week for the Tag Team titles!" Francesca said.

Law & Order laughed at Francesca. Nikki then grabbed a microphone from TK81. "Listen you runt! you two havent even beaten Caged Heat yet! learn how to win some matches and not just against Little Fiji and Little Egypt, then we might consider it!"

"what? are you two afraid?" Ninotchka asked.

"afraid? hell no! but until you two actually win a match, you are not worthy!" Christy Order laughed.

"how about this? next week we have a match. a singles match! i, the sweet and beautiful Francesca, will take on.....Officer Miranda! if i win, we get a title shot! if i lose, then we wait our turn." Francesca offered.

"okay you little tramp! you're on!!! i am going to humiliate you like you've never been humiliated before!!!" Officer Miranda yelled.

"yo yo yo yo yo!!! wait a second here! all this match making and we arent involved? i got a challenge. how about myself against Nikki!" Loca challenged.

"is someone talking? i thought i heard a convict talking. never mind.." Nikki laughed.

"i thought so you fat bitch! we will get you sooner or later!" Loca yelled.

Nikki seethed as she held her title belt, but Christy and Officer Miranda calmed her down. they watched Caged Heat leave as well as Francesca and Ninotchka. they then held up their title belts as the song "Bad girl" played on the loudspeakers.

UP NEXT: Spanish Red takes on Caliente and Terri defends her title against Hollywood!!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like that episode? next week is the big match between Terri and Hollywood. will Hollywood win yet again, or will Terri Gold overcome the odds and defeat a woman who has never lost a match herself? feedback always welcomed.

Nice one, Primetime... :D Lita and Nikki Law getting it in one episode -- heck yeah! Plus, I enjoyed another cameo as ref, too. Keep up the good work... :cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back