• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trish wants something?

jimbojones

Trish Stratus made her way back into the locker room area as she had just got there. Her first priority tonight was Lita she walked into Lita's dressing room where Lita lay in her black tank top and green cargos, Lita stood up as Trish walked in "what do you want Trish?" Lita asked. You know what I want Lita! I want that title back. Well Trish you will have to wait your turn for a title shot like everyone else, Oh really well I don't think so Trish said as she grabbed Lita by the hair and held a cloth up to her face, Lita was on the ground as Trish had used an ether to make her pass out.

Trish took Lita into the boiler room where she set Lita on an old bed she bound her arms and legs tying them to each bed post now Trish tied Lita's ankles together as well, Trish now tried to wake the Fiery Red head but it wasn't that easy, Lita began to stir about 10 minutes later and as Lita opened to her eyes to her surprise there was Trish standing right infront of her "Wakey Wakey Lita" Trish replied. Lita stammered WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WHERE AM I TRISH! LET ME GO! "Oh Lita you know what i want why don't you just give it to me...huh what do you say?" " Trish I won't give you a title shot until you earn it! "Earn it eh?" As Trish said Lita you have such a nice body why don't we have a better look? as Trish lifted Lita's tank top over her head and revealed Lita's pink bra... Oh honey I love that bra where did you get it"... Trish teased LET ME GO LITA SCREAMED! Well honey let's see how your lower body looks as Trish began to unbutton Lita's cargos she then peeled them off with one quick swipe.. Lita now wore a matching pink thong...Trish said OH MY Nice Lita! No let's get started shall we?

Trish said Lita are you ticklish honey? NOOOO what I'm not ticklish No way! Are you sure Lita? YES YES I'M sure! Now Trish smiled as she began to poke at Lita's ribcage HEHE AHAHAH EHEHE AHAHAH AHAH STOP! I thought that you wern't ticklish huh Lita? Im not.... Well let's have another test! Now Trish bent down and blew some raspberries on Lita's smooth belly "PFTTT PFTTT BWFFFF Trish blew" EEPPPPP AHAHAHAHA EHEHEH AHAHAHAH EHEEH PLEASE NO STOP!

Oh Lita I think you lied to me... so now Iam going to tickle you all night long! Trish caught a glimpse of Lita's trainer and walked down near Lita's feet...My my I think Lita might have TICKLISH FEET! Are your feet ticklish Lita?

keep in my mind you don't want to lie to me do you honey? MY FEET ARN'T TICKLISH! Oh really Trish said with a smirk..lets just see! as Trish unlaced her Trainer and took a wiff of it "Lita your feet smell very Pretty and ticklish!" Trish threw it down now Trish held Lita's small foot in her hands "hmmmm... let's see what's under this little dirty sock", "I wonder if what's under here is ticklish? Will I like what's underneath this sock Lita?" NOOOO TRISH DON'T TAKE OFF MY SOCK PLEASE!!!! I hear you have some cute feet Lita let's see if they are telling the truth as Trish slowly peeled the sock down Lita's ankle then down the ball then the pale arch then the base and then finally the toes! Trish loved Lita's foot! It was so soft her nails were going to sink into the soft skin and she had a pinkish heel with medium length toes that descended in length her toes were chubby and a silver toe ring adorned her middle toe her purple polish shinned under the ring lights.

Trish placed her nails on her sole and scratched them around HEHEEH AHAAHA EHHEEHAHAHA HAHAHA Lita Cackled! HAHAHAH STOP NOOO PLEASE HAHAAH HHWWHWH Don't HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH as Trish loved hearing Lita laugh she never wanted to stop tickling her sole now Trish said "Lita I hear you have some really tickly tickly toes Let's find out honey! As Trish began to scrape her nails around the base of Lita's toes EEEEEKKKK AHAHAHA HEHEHE AHAAHAH Oh my Lita you do have some ticklish little toes! as Trish now tickled in the soft undersides of her toes AHAHA EHEEHE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH EHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EHEEHEHHA A AHEHEHEHEHEH AAHAHAHAH EHEEHEH AHAAHAHAH Trish smiled as she has found a very ticklish spot on Lita!

Trish said alright Lita now its time for a game! Of what? Lita asked "OF PIGGIES" Trish screamed Trish grabbed Lita's toe as she said this little piggy went to market! This little piggy stayed home! This little piggy ows Trish a title shot! this little piggy is ticklish! And this little Piggy WANTS TO BE TICKLED ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! as she rushed her nails all over Lita's sensitive feet! Trish now went back to tickling Lita's toe crevices Lita couldn't stand it she felt as helpless as a new born baby.... she howled HAHH EHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAH EHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHA EHEHEEH STOP NOOOOOOOO HAHAAH EHEEYEH AHAHAAHAHAH
"Lita why are you screaming so much honey?" MY FEET STOP! Oh so you did lie to Trish again didn't you? YESS YES PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET! Well Lita ummmmm..........NAH! as she kept tickling her soft little toes "Your not so tough now are ya Lita your just laughing like a little girl you are laughing from having your toes tickled! Trish now Lobster clawed Lita's ribs and she cackled HEHEHE AHAHAHAAH EHHEEHE AHAHAHAHA EHEHE AH my ribs are way too ticklish stop! AWWW POOR BABY Oh I almost forgot sweetie! I bought a couple things for you! Tish said here honey I bought this since you are such a tickly little baby as Trish put a bonnet around Lita's sweating and exhausted head...Also I bought you a paciffer besides it will go with your bonnet and it works like a gag! Lastely i bought some diapers! So my cute little Lita baby won't need to go to the potty all night! I will tickle you and you will go in your diaper! And I will change you when i feel like it! As Trish said "so Lita you ready to give me that title shot yet" as she popped the soother into Lita's mouth, Lita mumbled NOOOO! Trish said ok I will be tickling theese little pink piggies all night long! Lita is in a hard position she is being tortured by Trish and the only way out may be to Give The Blonde Bombshell want she wants. Lita is feeling very embarassed and tired as she has no clue how she will survive tonight!

Nice work Jimbo, I am an avid fan of wrestling and especially the DIVAS. Think you could ever get Christy tickled at some point.

here is some feedback

1. comma splices everywhere
2. dialogue exchange between two people do not belong in same paragraph
3. hard to tell who is talking
4. where is SEALSOUND(tm) i'll let you slide on that one because that's a registered trademark of zacutiebrat industries
5. need better paragraphing
6. where is kane to chokeslam trash stratus?

but then again why am i handing out advice i don't listen to myself

Jimbo,

Nice job here. Thanks for the paragraph breaks as it made this one much easier to follow than The Women of the WWE.

I do agree with morgan about breaking paragraphs in the right place, especially when switching from one person speaking to another. Also, putting quotes around the comments when someone is speaking is helpful.

Still, you have a nice style and I encourage you to keep posting stories.

hmm

Not bad. A bit hasty. And compact but you have much potential.
Try to describe the ladies though. Aids in visualising more.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back