• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
In case you didn’t happen to know, “Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and the characters involved belong to the ingenious Joss Whedon and his corporate masters. This fan fiction shouldn’t be reproduced for profit. And yes, all the characters involved in the action are older than 18 years of age.

This story is based in the world of “Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and it’s written in such a way that those unfamiliar with the show might not understand what’s going on. If you’re one of those people I highly suggest catching the reruns (on all the time) or buying the DVDs. It really is a well written program, a rare gem in a sea of modern garbage.

The setting is somewhere between the various depressing moments in Season Six, close to the beginning of the season. Buffy was recently brought back to life through Willow’s increasing magical power. Giles and Tara are currently part of the inner circle. The tragic events of the Season Six closer and the dreadfulness that was Season Seven have not yet occurred. If I write something that doesn’t line up with “Buffy” continuity I’m sure it can be explained by a rupture of the space time continuum… and stuff…

Oh, and this is the first time I’ve had the guts to post a story after years of lurking so be kind

And with all that out of the way we begin the story…

“Rampage of the Leshii”

Tara was bored to tears. It seemed like everyone was getting to travel somewhere, leaving her to watch the Magic Box. Giles was off to some kind of magic council in Great Britain. He took Anya with him, probably not because she was so much help but instead because leaving her alone in the shop (with its cash register) was terrifying beyond comprehension. Last week Spike had muttered something about Australia, or maybe it was Austria, Tara neither remembered nor cared. Xander was supervising some huge construction job upstate, supposedly the money was great but no one liked him being away for any length of time.

That left Buffy and Willow to combat evil while Tara watched the shop. By now the twosome were on patrol, watching the graveyards and back alleys for vampire activity. Of course there was also Dawn, but since it wasn’t Tuesday odds were that she’d be safe sleeping over at a friend’s house.

With the slowly passing hours, and lack of customers, Tara couldn’t help but think of the stress Willow had been under since Buffy’s return. Sure, her lover had brought the Slayer back from beyond the grave, but Buffy hadn’t been the same since. She seemed depressed, walking through life without a spark of life in her eyes. It was hard enough to see Buffy in emotional pain; Willow was also taking it hard. Often Willow spoke of her friendship with Buffy, that she’d do anything for her. It was obvious that her best friend’s unhappiness was hurting Willow too.

Tara wished there was something, anything, she could do to perk Willow and Buffy up.

“Of course I could always summon a dancing demon,” muttered Tara as she locked up the shop door. “That went so well last time. Hey, wait a minute…”

Tara let the thought hang in the air for a moment. Although magic couldn’t fix all problems, there might be a little spell that could help cheer everyone up. There were a few subtle magics that came to mind.

“On one hand, I could learn from Xander’s mistakes about casting spells,” she mused. “On the other hand, I’m no blockhead when it comes to magic. I can do this and make it work right. If I try it’ll go alright.”

She’d talked herself into it. Typically Tara didn’t like doing these kinds of things without Willow at her side, her love’s presence always boosted her confidence (not to mention spell casting abilities). Also, Tara never liked the idea of letting magic solve too many of your problems. In this case, however, the situation seemed to warrant it. All this depression from Buffy and Willow just wouldn’t do. Plus, with no one else around Tara had the shop all to herself. That was a perfect recipe for magic.

Some time was spent perusing the ingredients, charms, and books the lined the walls. Finally the blue-eyed witch found something that she liked. A chant to summon a good fairy was retrieved from one of the random tomes. If offered the right charm she’d give her subjects sweet dreams for seven nights. Tara knew how much trouble Willow was having relaxing at night, with all that had gone on with Buffy’s return. And certainly getting Buffy’s mind off whatever bizarre hell-dimension she’d come from couldn’t be a bad thing.

With a smile Tara scooped up all the items she’d need. She was just missing one little thing, a square-tailed cockatrice feather.

Mumbling to herself, Tara asked, “How could Giles forget to order that? I guess I could hit Ebay… wait! Here’s one shoved in the back. What luck! Alright, time to put everyone in a better mood!”

Unfortunately Tara could not have known that the feather she’d grabbed had been irresponsibility left on the wrong shelf by Anya (in one of her many moments of vanity she’d been distracted from stocking the shelf). The actual feather Tara had found was a round-tailed cockatrice feather. Instead of a good fairy that feather was used to summon a malevolent Russian fairy called a Leshii. Leshii were enigmatic spirits, some said they were made of water and others claimed they lurked in the trees. One thing was undisputed about their legends; the Leshii lived to lure unsuspected travelers into the woods where they’d be subjected to merciless tickle torture. Of all the evil beings that walked the Earth, none thoroughly enjoyed tickling their victims to death the way Leshii did. Tortured laughter was music to a Leshii’s ears and they reveled in finding new ways to torment their prey.

Ignorant to her mistake, Tara dutifully fulfilled the ceremony. The magic spell was cast and she waited.

And she waited…

And waited…

An hour later it seemed her good fairy wasn’t coming. Tara thought over the ceremony. She reread the passage in the magic tome. She’d done what it said yet no good fairy had appeared.

“Maybe all the ‘good fairy phone lines’ were busy. Maybe I’m just not good enough without Will’s help.” Tara’s shoulders slumped, now she too felt depressed. With a sigh she cleaned up and left the shop. If she was lucky Willow would already be home and she could cheer her girlfriend up the old fashioned way. After the spell failure Tara felt the need for some mutual cheer indeed. The blond witch walked down the street. “Yeah, a little cheering up is in order,” she mumbled.

From the Magic Box roof a little hand raised to stifle a giggle. The little blue-skinned Leshii fluttered up in the air, suspended on fairy wings. Her hair was a kind of wild purple color and her eyes matched. With powers beyond comprehension she’d heard every word and in fact could read Tara’s surface thoughts. Humans had such weak minds, so the Leshii had concluded, and it made her job so much easier to complete with a sadistic flare. “Cheer people up? Oh, I have just the thing. Don’t worry little witch, your friends and I will have some laughs together tonight.”

With the bat of an eyelash the Leshii disappeared, magically transporting herself to Buffy’s house. When she rematerialized it was no longer in the form of a purple-haired Leshii, but now instead in the image of the blond Tara Maclay!

Willow was already home. It had been a light night, only one major “vamp attack”. It had caught them by surprise and gave Willow a good knocking down before Buffy drove a stake in its heart. Afterwards Buffy decided to make one last sweep, just to be sure, and urged Willow to go on ahead. Nothing was really going on, and Willow was feeling a bit sore after the surprise smackdown, so she agreed.

Currently in her pajamas and slippers, Willow was performing a commando style kitchen raid. Only the light of the open refrigerator illuminated the room and the house was dead quiet. Dawn was at a sleepover and Buffy wasn’t home yet, Willow secretly wished Tara would get home while they still had the whole house to themselves. They were good at keeping down the noise when they flirted but sometimes she’d get the urge to call out and…

A finger slide up the back of Willow’s right side; it shocked her through her silk pajamas. Wheeling, Willow found Tara almost nose-to-nose in front of her. The redhead started to say something but lost her voice when their eyes made contact.

Tara looked ravishingly beautiful. A playful smile danced on her lips, her eyes sparkled like jewels. Like Willow, Tara had her pajamas on, but the buttons on Tara’s top were undone. While nothing was openly visible one slip of the hand could easily bare her upper body and Willow found her breath suddenly taken away. All the soreness in Willow’s body suddenly disappeared and Tara occupied her every thought. Something about Tara was suddenly irresistibly luring.

The Leshii, who was posing as Tara, knew instantly that her charms were working on Willow.

“About time,” whispered Tara. She gave Willow a playful kiss on the tip of her nose.

“Um,” Willow gasped for a word. “Um, baby, I didn’t know you where home.” Suddenly Willow felt like her words were very stupid. This was one of those painfully sweet moments when she wanted to say something romantic but just couldn’t come up with movie quality dialogue. She fidgeted nervously.

“That’s alright Will; I don’t mind getting your attention.” Tara’s index fingers slowly slipped down Willow’s abdomen. “A tickle should be good for getting your attention? Right?”

Willow’s mouth went dry. Unknown to any of the scoobies, save for her lover, Willow had a terrible compulsion when it came to tickling. Actually, it was more like a fetish. Tickling turned her on unlike anything else. Since Tara didn’t share Willow’s quirk they only played tickle games on rare occasions. Tara had said many times she couldn’t understand her lover’s obsession with the tickle, it seemed like awful torture and she hated inflicting it on Willow. Willow would reassure her that she found it pleasurable; however, the redhead was didn’t want to frighten Tara with her fetish. Willow was careful never to push her lover when she protested. But this was a different moment, in this case Tara was not only initiating the tickling but had also made it obvious the reasons why.

“Um,” replied Willow.

“Um?” asked Tara with a mischievous grin that drove Willow nuts. Her right hand gave Willow a quick scritch on the tummy, causing the redhead to jump. “Are you sure I don’t have your attention?”

“Yes, oh yes!” shot back Willow. The redhead’s eyes were eager; it was plain to see she was putty in the Leshii’s hands. Taking Tara’s form was a great idea and a sadistic plan began to form in the fairy’s mind.

“Would you like some more?”

“Yes, baby, please!”

“Then lift up your wings.” Tara gave Willow another peck on the nose and motioned for Willow to lift her arms.

Willow’s heart was pounding in her chest. She reached for the sky as commanded. Her mind was running a marathon. The thrill of Tara’s attention mixed with the fear of being caught. What if Buffy came home while they were playing whatever game Tara had devised? Should she dare ask her lover to take it upstairs? What if she stopped?! Tara never agreed to tickle her. What to do, what to do, what to do?!! Willow tried to think of anything that would keep Tara’s focus on tickling while moving them to the safety of the bedroom upstairs.

Unbuttoning Willow’s pajama top at a torturously slow pace, Tara hummed softly. When the bottom three buttons were undone she reached her cold hands in and touched them to Willow’s ribs. The redhead jumped again.

“I’ll make you a bet Will, if you have the courage?” Tara’s fingernails skittered across Willow’s tummy.

An ear-to-ear grin shot across Willow’s face, she threw her arms down and shoed at the tickling fingers. For a few moments after the scratching Willow continued to protect the ticklish tummy with her hands even though she wanted Tara to tickle some more. The Leshii waited for Willow to calm down before proceeding.

“Alright Will, here’s the game. You have to keep your arms up over your head for one full minute. No matter what I do to you they must stay up. Do you understand?”

Willow nodded. She was so excited; Tara was never this dominant with her. The role-reversal combined with the tickling was pushing all of the redhead’s buttons.

“If you drop your arms, for even a second, you have to go upstairs and be my slave the rest of the night. And if that means I want to tie you up and tickle you silly, then that’s my prerogative.” The Leshii was reading Willow’s mind, she knew exactly what the girl wanted to hear.

Willow’s head was swimming in fantasy, this was one bet she wanted to lose desperately. Tara continued to speak.

“However, if you can keep your arms up for the whole sixty seconds, no matter how I touch you, no matter how hard I make you laugh, you’ll get a special treat. If you win we go upstairs and you can tie me to the bed…”

Willow’s jaw dropped.

“…and you, my little Willow, can tickle me much as you want.” Tara planted a kiss on Willow’s lips before any reply could be made. The trap had been set; all she had to do was reel Willow in.

“Oh God,” whispered Willow. Tara NEVER let Willow tickle her. She hated it! For Willow being tickled was a turn on, however, actually tickling her lover was the pinnacle of fantasies. It was one she thought could never be achieved. Now Willow’s desperation changed, she’d sell her soul to get Tara tied down. Mind racing, the redhead tried to think of how to go about the tickling in such a way as to get Tara into. She had to be careful not to torture her, maybe if she could come up with a sexy game. This opportunity couldn’t be passed up; the chance to get her lover was enticing.

“So? Are you in?” asked Tara. She tapped her foot in playful impatience. “Or are you just going to stand there with your tongue hanging out of your mouth?”

“Oh yes… yes, baby! Yes! Yes! I’ll play!” Willow shot her arms back up in the air. The sounds of clanging glass filled the room as she backed into the open refrigerator. She was so charged up she’d forgotten it was still open.

“Alright, get ready,” teased Tara as she slipped her hands under Willow’s pajama top.

With the bottom three buttons open it gave her plenty of room to get to any sensitive spot. The Leshii was picking up on Willow’s surface thoughts; it wasn’t hard since her mind was screaming. Willow’s excitement was focused on one particular tickle, a spot where she loved to get it. Meanwhile the redhead was already giggling; the slight touching on her abdomen combined with sexual anxiousness was making her chuckle nervously.

Tara kissed Willow’s cheek. “Get set…”

Willow swallowed in air like a drowning woman. Taking in a deep breath would be smart but she was too keyed up right now, her breath was erratic. Her eyes closed involuntarily and her giggling picked up. The waiting was getting to her, her hips wiggled from side to side in anticipation. Willow wondered: how could she keep her arms up when she was already to tickly to hold still?

Tara slowly drew out the words, “coochie… coochie… cooooooo…. GO!”

On cue the Leshii, enjoying her role as Tara, began scratching at Willow’s sides. Fingernails lightly danced above waist level and it teased as bad as it tickled. Willow threw back her head and cackled (no witch pun intended); the tickling was delightful and terrible all at once. She loved the torture very much but still her body screamed for it to stop. Willow’s fingers interlocked up in the air as she fought to keep her arms aloft.

“Ohhhhh, is widdle Willow twicklish?” taunted Tara. She nuzzled her face alongside Willow’s ear and whispered all kinds of silly things, talking to her lover as if she’d regressed to grade school.

“If baby wants me to stop all she has to do is drop those hands… kitchie kitchie kitchie…”

“Hehehehehehehehehe…NEVER… hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…”

It was like an imaginary world come to life. Tara never treated her this way, even though Willow had longed for it. It was as if she’d reached into Willow’s imagination, everything was perfect. It was so perfect, in fact, that Willow normally would have thought something was up. However, she was so turned on at the moment that her fantasy was clouding any good judgment. Gone were thoughts of escaping the kitchen or avoiding being caught by others. All that mattered was the attention Tara was showing her, she loved it, and didn’t want it to stop.

“Uh oh, fifty seconds left and you’re already wiggling like a worm. This might not end well for you Will.” Tara’s fingernails skittered up Willow’s flanks and back down.

Willow could have sworn thirty seconds had gone by, at least! Not ten! She’d never last at this rate. Every second was a battle with her reflexes, willing her arms to stay up was an incredible challenge. The pitch of Willow’s laughter changed with the position of Tara’s wicked fingernails, the higher they went the louder the giggling became.

“HahahahahahahahahahahahHEHEHEHHEHEHehahahahahahahahahahaha…”

“You know Will, I’m gonna get the spot. You know, THE spot. The one that makes you cry for mercy at the slightest touch.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha, NOHOHOhohohohhoho, hahahahahahahahahaha, PLEASE! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I know how much you like to be touched there. You thought you could hide it? But I know. And now I’m going to tickle, tickle tickle…”

Tara’s fingers danced up to just below Willow’s armpits, scratched for about two seconds, and then descended back to her ribs.

“HEEEEEEEE, hehehehe,” squealed Willow, “STOP! Hahahahahahahahaha! Not there, hahahahahaha, PLEHEHEHEHEHEASSSEE! Hahahahahaha!’

Her defenses were breaking, Willow’s right elbow dropped low. The girl twisted her whole body, arching to one side and wiggling like crazy. Her fingers were still interlocked; if not for that she surely would have lost control and dropped her arms. In her mind Willow kept thinking about her favorite spot, which was also her most ticklish spot. And the more Willow thought about it the more the Leshii read from her mind.

“Ask me not to! Ask me nicely not to! And don’t laugh when you do it! Say ‘Please don’t tickle my armpits Tara’ and I won’t! Don’t laugh or I’ll ignore you! Kitchie kitchie kitchie kitchie kitchie!”

A new trip up and down Willow’s sides jolted the girl’s senses. She slammed her rear end back, breaking something in the refrigerator. What it was didn’t matter; all that mattered was winning the bet. Tara had never shown Willow such a mood; Willow wanted to tickle her girlfriend tonight so bad. But if Tara got to her armpits it would be over. No one in her right mind would have tried to say the words Tara had asked for, it was obviously impossible. But Willow wasn’t in her right mind, and she put precious energy into a futile attempt.

“HEHEHEHEHEHE, hahahahahahahahahaha, PLEASE DON’T, HAHAHAHAHA, DON’T TICKLE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE DON’T TICKLE, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEASSSEEE DON’T… (cough) (cough) hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Come on, buck up! It’s only a little tickle. What are you, five years old? Twenty seconds to go Will and I’m gonna get’cha under those arms! I’m gonna get’cha get’cha get’cha! Quick, say what I want to hear! Hurry, here comes the tickles!”

“Hahahahahahahahahaha, PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MYHIHIHAHAHAHAHA, hehehehehehehehehehehe! Hahahahahahaha, MY ARMPITS, TEE HEE HEE, TARA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hehehehehehe!”

“Don’t say I didn’t give you a chance Will,” said the Leshii and upward her fingers climbed.

Willow’s smooth armpits were the most ticklish spot on an already sensitive girl’s body. Those fingernails scratched ever so lightly, cruising up the flanks and into the tickly hollows under Willow’s arms. For a few seconds the Leshii tasted true sadistic enjoyment as her victim squealed with forced delight.

Something made of glass shattered in the fridge as Willow thrashed backward and forward. She tried to grit her teeth but was laughing too hard, she tried to avoid the fingers by wiggling but Tara was relentless. Tears began to well in Willow’s eyes and she fought hard to endure the ticklish feelings being inflicted on her. Her armpits were just too ticklish and the grip of her locked fingers came undone. As soon as those fingers came undone Willow had thrown her arms down and was squirming wildly to escape Tara’s tickles.

The Leshii was ecstatic with this entire episode; she’d never lured a girl into her web who was so much fun to tickle. Even after Willow dropped her arms the Leshii continued to tickle torture. Her fingers were trapped in Willow’s armpits, locked in place when the ticklish redhead had lost the bet. The Leshii kept wiggling those fingers, teasing and torturing, until Willow was laying on the floor in a ball squealing for mercy.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, BABY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, SSSTTTAAAAAAWWPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCY! HAHAHAHA! MERCY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!”

The Leshii withdrew her tickling fingers; it was time for the next phase of this girl’s torment.

“You know, most girlies would be calling the police right now. But not my cute little Willow. She just loves to be tickled, doesn’t she?”

Willow flopped onto her back and wheezed for air, Tara had really given her a workout. Still, the ticklish ordeal had her in a kinky nirvana. Her nipples were standing at attention and poked though her pajamas. She could feel Tara’s loving fingers slipping the hair out of her face. Next a gentle kiss came down on her forehead, then her cheek, and then finally her lips. Nimble, mischievous fingers slipped into her pajama top and started tickling those excited nipples.

“I’m in heaven,” said Willow with a sigh, her breath finally coming back after all that laughing.

“We’re not through yet sweets,” said Tara (the Leshii). “I think we need to go to a hotel tonight. I wouldn’t want to keep Buffy up with all the giggling I have planned for you.”

Willow shot back a look as if to silently ask what else was in store for her.

“Remember our bet,” said Tara, “you dropped your arms. Now you have to be my tickle slave for the rest of the night.”

Tara helped Willow get to her feet; the effort was rewarded with more passionate kisses.

“What ‘cha gonna do to me?” whispered Willow.

“Hmmmm, torture you, give you pleasure, then torture you, then give you more love. How long can you hold out? Tonight I want to get the answer. Let me just slip upstairs and get something to tie you with. Oh, and we probably should put some clothes on for the hotel lobby… if you want to….”

Willow had no idea what was going on, her mind was so clouded that it didn’t matter. Tara had become some kind of a playful kitten and Willow’s excitement grew thinking about what games her lover might want to play. If only the redheaded witch had known she was being lured into the trap of a fairy seeking to tickle her captive to death she might not have gone voluntarily.

Next Episode: Buffy encounters the Leshii!

Last edited:
Excellent first post, my friend! :) It's my opinion that TV or movie-based tickling stories are the most believable when the author is well-versed in the subject matter (ie, they've actually seen the show before;) ).
Now, if I could only get my act together...

Dear Midnight,

Very, very well done. Great writing, excellent plot, and quite believable (within the universe of the show). Can't wait to see Buffy herself get it. Please, please have Buffy try to resist the tickling and not break down into laughter too easily.

Thanks for your contribution,

dig dug dog

P.S. By the way--just curious if you are male or female?

Lovely story! Absolutely! Buffy, Willow and Tara vs. the Leshii! Terrific! We so need to include this in our project!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thanks, glad you guys liked it. Even if the show is over it still has fans.

I am quite male, by the way, to whoever was wondering.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back