• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii, Part 2 (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
In case you didn’t happen to know, “Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and the characters involved belong to the ingenious Joss Whedon and his corporate masters. This fan fiction shouldn’t be reproduced for profit. And yes, all the characters involved in the action are older than 18 years of age.

Sometimes even I can’t get continuity straight so if something happens that doesn’t line up with the show just blame it on a local disruption of the space time continuum… and stuff…

In the first episode, Tara unwittingly summoned the terrible Leshii. According to folklore the Leshii would lure people into the woods and tickle them to death. The Leshii then took the form of Tara, perfectly duplicating her, and tricked Willow into believing her. Having a kink for tickling, Willow was more than happy to welcome the fake Tara’s interest in playing some tickle games and soon the redhead was so into the foreplay that she became putty in the Leshii’s hands. Buffy was out of patrol last we heard but was expected to return home soon.

“Rampage of the Leshii, Part 2”

Another patrol over, another vampire out of business. Buffy wiped the dust off her hands and headed home from the Sunnydale graveyard. She’d been out patrolling with her best friend, Willow Rosenberg, since sundown. By now it was obviously going to be a quiet night. So quiet that Willow had gone home ahead of Buffy and now the Slayer had decided it was time to join her.

It was a nice California night, quiet and pleasantly warm. The full moon shown down, dwarfing all the stars that were clearly visible. Nice night for a werewolf attack, thought Buffy, at least that would be something more worth her time. Since her return Buffy was in a permanent state of unhappiness and seemed to only find peace when battling evil. And of course there was Spike…

The Slayer shook the thought out of her head, the last thing she needed was to start crying over that pinhead again. Better to keep her mind on the here-and-now. The town was safe, her friends were safe. Things were good.

“But I still can’t smile about it,” muttered Buffy to herself. Wearing her typical half-frown of depression she walked on.

It would take a little while to walk to her house. Willow and Tara would already be snuggled in bed, probably fast asleep. And if they weren’t, well, Buffy didn’t want to know what they did in bed when they didn’t sleep. It was kind of weird; her best buddy suddenly turning out to be a lesbian. But Tara made Willow happy and that was all that mattered.

Buffy’s musings were interrupted by as soft voice in the shadows nearby. Glancing around, Buffy saw a park with a wooden bench, some swings, and woods beyond. The sound of water in motion could be heard nearby.

“Psst! Hey, over here!” urged a voice from the dark. “Hurry, hurry!”

Buffy walked to the bench and put her hands on her hips. “You need to make an effort above ‘lame’ if you want to lure me into an ambush. At least ‘mediocre’ is called for, possibly even ‘weak’, but not ‘lame’. Would you like to try again?”

“Who’s calling me ‘lame’?” asked Willow, emerging from the woods.

“Will? What are you doing out here?”

“There’s no time Buff, come on!” Willow waved her hand towards the trees. “Hurry it up, a terago demon kidnapped Dawn, I used a spell to track her to the park.”

“What?!” cried Buffy. “What happened, is she alright?!” It wasn’t even Tuesday, how could Dawn have managed to get kidnapped.

“I think so, but we have to hurry. Quick, follow me.” With that Willow shot into the woods.

“Will! Wait!” Frustrated, Buffy ran after her redheaded friend. She wanted more information; she didn’t want to blindly run into a confrontation if Dawn was in danger.

Willow led her down to the creek and ran alongside its bank. Buffy pursued, calling for Willow to hold on a moment so they could come up with a plan.

After a few more moments of running the witch stopped at a particularly remote area of the forest. The creek itself sparkled with moonlight but the massive trees shadowed the bank the girls were standing on. A shadowy cave loomed nearby. Willow pointed within.

“It went in there, that’s what my magic is telling me. Buffy, this is bad. A terago demon has massive teeth and they like to eat people. They also have good smell; the second you go in there it will sniff you out and eat Dawn!”

“Guess I picked a bad day to smell like a graveyard,” said Buffy. “So what can we do to take it down before Dawn gets hurt?”

“Well, it does have one weakness,” replied Willow, “but it’s kind of goofy.”

“Goofy? Willow, Dawn is about to be eaten by a big-toothed-smell-demon. We’re already at goofy. What’s the 4-11 on this thing?”

“Well, you see, there is a sound that will put it to sleep…”

Willow let that trail in the air; she suddenly seemed a bit nervous.

“And?” Buffy asked.

Willow shrugged sheepishly. “Laughter. Specifically… umm, you know I don’t make this stuff up right?”

“Spill it Will, what about laughter puts this thing to sleep?”

“It has to be ticklish laughter. You can’t want to giggle; it has to be from a bad case of the tickles.” Willow shrugged again. “Hey, listen, Ms. Slayer asked and I told. Don’t shoot the messenger.”

“You’re kidding, right?” asked Buffy. “I mean, come on… Willow! That’s just… oh come on!”

“Sorry Buffy, that’s what the books said. It’s not my fault, that’s just the way it is.”

Buffy took in a deep breath and glanced around. What happened to the good old days of teenagers who turned into aquatic beasts? This is probably the most idiotic thing she’d ever heard of. However, Dawn was in danger and time was wasting.

“Alright Willow, um, who, um… you know. Who’s gonna get it?”

“Well, sorry Buffy, but I know what to listen for. The sound that will put it to sleep has to last a certain amount of time and be a certain pitch.”

Buffy gave Willow a dry stare.

“Come on,” said Willow, “It’s not like I want to do this. It’s just the only option we have. Believe me, if we could switch, I would.”

“Sure you would,” said Buffy. “Alright, let me have it.”

“Well, um, where are you ticklish?”

“Excuse me?”

Willow fidgeted nervously and asked again. “Where do you feel tickly Buffy? I mean, so I can tickle you and make you laugh.”

Buffy scowled and sat down a large rock; she began to untie her sneaker laces. “This is top secret information Will, I expect you to die before you reveal this to anyone.”

“No problem Buffy, I’ll file your ticklish spots under ‘top secret’ as the Slayer’s only weakness.” Willow gave her trademark quirky grin.

“I saw that smirk,” shot Buffy, “and you’d better burn that top secret file after we this demon goes beddy-bye.”

With a tug the Slayer yanked off her right sock, then her left. After a long night of patrolling the slight breeze felt good as it brushed her tired feet. She spread her toes to let a little ventilation between; their pink nail polish caught a few fleeting shards of moonlight. Scooting back on the rock so that she could be comfortable, Buffy sat so that her bare feet hung off the edge about three feet off the ground.

“When I’ve yucked it up enough to drop the demon you better stop,” warned Buffy. “Not a second longer. I mean it Will, this is really embarrassing.”

“Hey, how do you think I feel? This is tough work Buffy!”

With that Willow waltzed up and stuck out a single probing index finger. Her fingernail touched Buffy’s left foot just under the big toe. Biting hard to keep from grinning at Buffy, Willow slipped the finger down the arch of her friend’s foot. When she got to the heel she twirled the finger and raced it back up the Slayer’s instep.

Clenching fingers grabbed the sides of the rock, a grin spread across Buffy’s face. Her feet felt very tickly to Willow’s touches. It wasn’t enough to make her laugh; however, it was certainly enough to make her crazy. Buffy gave Willow a hard look.

“Oh, come on, don’t be a grump,” teased Willow as she continued her work. Both of the redhead’s hands rose to the level of the rock. Soon her fingernails were all lightly tickling the soles of Buffy’s feet.

Buffy turned her head to one side, then the other. Even though the point was to laugh she couldn’t help but fight it, it was a natural reflex to avoid tickles and the giggles they demanded. Her feet began squirm about, the right would cover the left and vice versa. Willow didn’t give her a second of mercy, whatever foot was exposed got a dose of fingernail scritches.

“Oh, so tough girl doesn’t wanna laugh huh?” teased Willow. “Sorry Buffy, but we have to get you giggling.”

Willow pulled back the toes of Buffy’s right foot and unleashed an all-out assault with her free hand. Right under the ball of the foot, in the ticklish part of the arch, she scratched her fingernails as quickly as possible.

That turned out to be more than the Slayer could stand. Buffy lost control and starting giggling her head off. Within seconds she couldn’t hold her feet still and withdrew them, folding her legs back so Willow couldn’t get at them.

“(cough) Please tell me that was enough?”

“That ought to get the job done,” replied Willow, who was displaying a broad grin.

“You enjoyed tickling my feet, didn’t you? Confess!”

Buffy jumped off the rock and gave Willow several light pokes in the ribs. The redhead laughed and squirmed into Buffy, clamping her arms against sides.

“I confess! Hehehehe! I confess Buffy! Hehehehehe!”

After a few moments Buffy showed mercy and ceased the tickle attack. Dawn was still in danger; she needed to get in there before this stupid smell-demon woke up. With haste the Slayer put her socks and sneakers back on.

“Come on Willow. Now that the inquisition is over we need to get my sister out of there.”

“Right behind you Buffy!” Willow reached into her pocket and pulled out a flashlight. The two headed in.

The cave was big enough to walk in. The ceiling was about seven feet high; however, it was about nine feet wide. That meant the girls could walk side-by-side as they moved in. A sound could be heard coming from the darkness far ahead, it sounded like muffled whimpering. Buffy assumed it was her sister and quickened her pace.

“Still no sign of that demon,” whispered Buffy. “The laughing must have worked. I guess we’re lucky you had time to research it before…”

Suddenly the cave began to shake. Willow screamed as a large column of rock collapsed down toward the twosome. With quick reflexes, Buffy gave Willow a gentle push out of the way and then brought her hands up to catch the stone.

It was an obvious trap. The rock was cut in the form of an eight-foot-wide column that slide down out of the ceiling. It surely would have crushed them if not for Buffy’s super Slayer strength. Unfortunately, the stone column was still partially up in its shaft. This meant Buffy couldn’t throw it away. If she stopped pushing it up it would crash down and crush her.

“Quick Willow, cast some kind of spell to hold this thing up!”

Buffy glanced over her shoulder in the direction Willow had been pushed in. For a split second she saw her pal brushing the cave dust off of her pants. The next second Willow was replaced by a one-and-half foot tall blue-skinned pixie of some sort. On butterfly wings it zipped around Buffy’s waist, giggling the entire time.

“What the hell is going on here?!” demanded Buffy.

“Oh, quit being so grumpy Buffy,” said the Leshii, “I’m just trying to put a smile on that face.”

“Where’s Willow?! Who are you?!”

“You can call me the Leshii, and I came all the way from Russia to have some laughs with you. And your friends too. That little redhead was quite a card; I rarely enjoy a victim as much as I enjoyed her.”

“What did you do to Willow? Where’s Dawn? I swear, you’ll pay big time for this!”

“Your sister Dawn isn’t involved in this. As for Willow, well, I’ll let you worry about her. Well, well, you presume quite a bit Buffy. For one in such a ticklish situation, I would think you’d be more cautious.”

Buffy shifted her legs; the rock was feeling heavier by the second. Her super strength let her suspend it up but even the Slayer had limits. She was getting tired and this stupid Leshii-thing had done something to Willow. Buffy realized she had to find a way to get out from under the rock, and fast. But how?

“You know, that whole shape-shifting thing is pretty old,” said Buffy, “can’t you demons come up with something original?”

“Oh, I don’t think you’ll encounter many fairies like me.” The Leshii morphed back into the form of Willow and strolled up to Buffy. When they got close she straddled a leg against the Slayer. An index finger was placed on the inside of Buffy’s left elbow.

“If I drop this rock we both die,” said Buffy. Desperation could be heard in her voice, the Slayer didn’t like the way this woman was touching her. If Buffy dared to move a leg to kick she’d lose control of the rock and be crushed.

“Silly Slayer, I’ll just turn into a fairy and fly away. Can you do that?”

The Leshii giggled softly into Buffy’s ear, the fact that it was using Willow’s voice was particularly bothersome to the Slayer. That lonely index finger began to travel down Buffy’s tense muscles. It slipped down her bicep at a dreadfully slow pace. It was such a nice day; Buffy was wearing a sleeveless shirt that left her smooth underarms visible. The way she was pushing the boulder up stretched her upper body, causing the bottom the shirt to rise up to navel level. The Slayer’s tummy and flanks were open to the air. The Leshii looked over all the exposed skin and softly giggled once again.

“Jeez! What is your deal Leshii? Get off on someone else… you’re gonna get on my bad side. Listen, if you’re a lesbian demon that’s cool but you should know I don’t swing that way…”

“Kitchie kitchie kitchie,” the Leshii whispered, nuzzling into Buffy’s ear. “I’m so scared of the big bad Slayer. The one who laughs like a little baby.”

Unknown to Buffy, the Leshii could pick up on every surface thought the Slayer had. She knew the ordeal outside the cave was an embarrassment, even now she knew how uncomfortably her closeness was making Buffy. As the index finger first scraped the well of Buffy’s armpit a new series of panicked thoughts danced across Buffy’s mind. Her body language also gave away the struggle, Buffy began to sweat and a thin smile appeared across her lips.

“Is that a sensitive spot for you Buffy?” asked the Leshii. She ran the finger down Buffy’s exposed armpit, twirled it, and then ran it back up. “Do you know what I did in Russia? I tricked cute boys and girls into following me into the woods. And then, once I had them trapped, I’d tickle them to death.”

The Leshii punctuated the point by bringing her other hand to bear. Her fingernails skittered along Buffy’s taught tummy, sweeping from one side to the other.

The tickly touches forced Buffy to grit her teeth every few moments, she tried to talk anyway. “Listen... you don’t have to…. Tee hee, please, let’s not do this, grrrrrrrrrrrr, hehehe, this is really stupid you know! Tee hee hee, come on! Cut that out!”

“I’m going to tickle you to death,” sang the Leshii. She shifted so her pelvis was pressed directly against Buffy’s. Both hands ascended to the Slayer’s shoulders. Once there the fingernails began lightly brushing the bare skin. It didn’t tickle too badly until they began moving into Buffy’s armpits, then the blond had to fight the urge to laugh. The terribly ticklers didn’t stop there; they danced on down Buffy’s flanks, swept over her vulnerable tummy, and then back up again.

“Come on Buffy, give me a giggle. Bet you never thought it would end this way! Tickled to death by your best pal Willow.”

“You’re not… grrrrrrrrrrrr, you’re not WiLLLLLOOWWW!” Buffy’s voice spiked as the fingers tortured her stomach. It tickled maddeningly and the compulsion to laugh was welling up inside. To make matters worse, it was getting harder and harder to keep the rock up over her head with all this tickling to distract her. Buffy’s face turned red, this was humiliating.

“Do you want me to stop?” asked the Leshii.

“Tee hee hee, (cough) YES! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, come on, stop it! Yes, stop!”

“Then you have to ask me nice. I want you to say ‘Willow, please stop tickling me with your fingers’.” The Leshii grinned from ear-to-ear; this was going to be fun.

“Fine!” Buffy fought gather her breath, her voice sounded broken as spontaneous urges to laugh or grit her teeth took hold. “Willow…(huff puff) please stop tickling, tee hee hee, me with… with your fingers! (cough) Now stop!”

“Alright my little Slayer, your wish is my command,” replied the Leshii. She’d picked up enough of Buffy’s body language, and thoughts, to know the best ways to drive this girl nuts. The Leshii knelt down in front of Buffy. She hooked one finger into Buffy’s jeans and yanked them down a hair, another hand reached around to keep her from wiggling her hips too much.

“What the hell are you doing?!” cried Buffy, anger flaring in her voice. She’d been embarrassed enough with this tickling nonsense, did the Leshii have to add insult to injury with this lesbian crap too? “Leshii, stop it! I said the words, stop right now!”

“That’s not my name Buffy,” teased the Leshii. She took in a deep breath.

“Please… oh no! Not that! Come on, I’ll loose my hold on your stupid rock! PLEASE! DON’T DO THAT!!!”

“Yes… that,” said the Leshi. She pressed her lips a tad to the left of Buffy’s navel and blew a nice, long raspberry on the Slayer’s belly. Buffy cracked immediately.

“NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! STOP!”

Without a second of recovery, the Leshii unleashed another raspberry. Buffy’s eyes were clamped shut; her mouth was spread in an uncontrollable flood of bubbling laughter. Had the Slayer been able to open her eyes it would have looked as if Willow was tickle torturing her. The Leshii duplicated the Willow perfectly, her red hair brushed against Buffy’s tummy each time she tickled.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LESHII! Tee hee hee hee, stop it! Please!”

“That’s not my name,” sang the Leshii. She gave Buffy another belly blaster.

The Slayer burst into wild laughter each time she got it on the tummy. After a few moments she had enough control to beg, and beg she did, but the Leshii didn’t like what Buffy was saying.

“HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NO MORE! Hehehehehe, Leshii, stop right now! I can’t hold…”

“That is not my name naughty girl!”

Again a raspberry tormented Buffy exposed tummy. Each time the Leshii touched down on different side of the Slayer’s belly, the right, then the left, then the right, and so on. Buffy’s frame was shaking, her arms trembled as her strength was used up between laughter and lifting.

“WIIILLLLLOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOWWW! You’re name is, hehehehehe, is Willow!”

“Very good, you’re learning.” The Leshi gave Buffy several soft kisses all over her tummy. The poor girl was in such a state of hysterics that even a funny face would have cracked her up; the kisses elicited rolling giggles. Still, it didn’t tickle as bad as the raspberries and for that Buffy was extremely thankful.

“Are you going to be a good girl for me Buffy?” asked the Leshii between kisses.

“Hehehehehehehehehe, don’t do this, hehehehe, come on! Hehehehehehe, let me go…”

“So you’re going to be a bad girl? Is that what you’re saying?” The Leshii drew in a deep breath and got ready to blow it onto Buffy’s tummy.

“I’ll be a good girl! I promise! Please, please, don’t do that!”

The Leshii grinned and rose, putting herself face-to-face with Buffy. To the Slayer it was like having Willow grinning at her torment. Buffy kept wishing the Leshii would pick another form to take.

“Hold still, oh wait, you don’t have much choice.”

The Leshii walked into the shadows. Buffy was beginning to think she’d been left to be crushed when the Leshii returned.

“I can’t hold this thing up,” pleaded Buffy. She couldn’t last another minute, her arms were screaming for relief. Her tummy was also sore from laughing so hard.

With one quick move the Leshii drove a two-foot-long U-shaped piece of metal up into the rock. It looked like a hook once the work was done. It became obvious to Buffy that this Leshii must possess incredible strength, probably more than even she had.

A series of clinks echoed in the cave as the Leshii applied manacles to Buffy’s wrists and ankles. The top set had a chain connecting them that ran through the hook driven in the ceiling. A chain connected the ankle set too, however, nothing pinned those to the ground.

“Do you want me to lift that rock for you?”

“Yes… (huff puff) (huff puff) please…”

“Please what?”

“Please (huff puff) Willow, lift the rock.”

“Very good girl,” said the Leshii. She gave Buffy a little kiss on the nose, the Slayer wanted to spit back in her face but she knew getting that rock lifted was all that mattered.

Snapping her fingers, the Leshii magically lifted the stone. It kept going up, pulling Buffy with it, until the tortured blonde’s feet were hanging about a foot off the ground.

“There you go, just what you asked for.”

“You’re a fiend,” replied Buffy. “When I get out of this you’re dead.”

The Leshi made a mock motion in response to Buffy’s threat, bringing her hand to her ear as if listening for something. “What did you just say Buffy? I can’t have heard you right! Did you just ask me to tickle you some more?”

Buffy scowled angrily at the Leshii. “You know I didn’t ask for that you bitch.”

“I can’t believe you want more tickling,” said the Leshii. “You must really be enjoying yourself. Well, since you asked for it I’ll let you choose where you get the torture. Feet or Tummy?”

“Aren’t there other lesbian tickle-freak demons you can hook up with,” said Buffy. “I have a friend named Anya who could probably hook you up with someone…”

“Oh!” cried the Leshii. “So you want me to tickle your feet AND your tummy. Is that it?”

Buffy’s eyes slumped, she was doomed. “Can I ask for neither?”

“Not an option I’m afraid,” answered the Leshii.

“Fine…. Oh gawd, this is idiotic. Just tickle my damn feet and get it out of your system.”

“You hurt my feelings Buffy; I’m only here to help you be happy. Come on sweetheart, let’s have some laughs together. And don’t even think about kicking me, if you do that you’ll get twenty raspberries without a break. Do you understand?”

Buffy didn’t answer until the Leshii took a deep breath, indicated an incoming belly blaster. Only then did the slayer nod, even then it was half-hearted.

The Leshii sat down on the floor in front of Buffy’s feet and began to unlace her sneakers. “Nice kicks Buffy. Oh, and I loved your nail polish before, very cute.” Two tugs were all the Leshii needed to slip Buffy’s socks off and soon the Slayer’s feet were bare.

“I think you’re going to love this Buffy, I bet you’ll just smile and laugh with glee.” The Leshii lay down on the floor so her head was underneath Buffy’s hanging feet.

“Yeah,” replied Buffy dryly, “I bet it’ll be all good.”

Suddenly Buffy arched her back and squealed, she was completed unprepared for the Leshii’s newest torment. The fairy, still in the shape of Willow, stuck out her tongue and licked the sole of Buffy’s right foot from end to end.

“Oh gawd! That is so gross… please don’t do that again!”

Another lick on Buffy’s left foot sealed the girl’s doom. Not only was it disgusting to Buffy, but also, extremely tickly. The first few passes of the Leshii’s tongue made the Slayer squeal, soon she was chuckling, and not long after that she was giggling like a schoolgirl.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe, come on, hehehehehehehehehehehe, Leshii, hehehehehehe, Willow, hehehehehehehe, cut that out! Hahahahahaha, so sick! Hehehehe!”

“If you hate it then why are you laughing?” teased the Leshii. Her wicked tongue ran up the left foot, tortured the toes of the right, and then teased the sole beneath them.

“Maybe you’re just a gigglebox? Is that what you are Buffy? A gigglebox?”

“Nohohohohohohoho! Don’t lick! Hahahahahahaha! Gross! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Yep, I think we have a gigglebox on our hands here!” exclaimed the Leshii between licks.

Buffy tried to pull her legs up but the Leshii had a good grip on the chain that bound the metal cuffs. That awful tongue swept the sole of her foot, stopped to wiggle along the arch for way too long, and then crept up under the toes. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse, the Leshii took one of Buffy’s big toes in her mouth and began gently nibbling. Already the Slayer was keyed up from all the tickling; she couldn’t stop laughing even though the nibbles weren’t all that bad. The part that made it worse than before was the sounds coming from the Leshii. Judging by the fairy’s squeals of delight it was obvious she was getting off on this whole thing. Buffy felt embarrassed beyond all belief, being the target of some pervert demon’s fantasies. If she ever got free she was going to ring that Leshii’s bell and then some.

Picking up on her victim’s thoughts, the Leshii turned her fingernails loose on Buffy’s bare soles. She didn’t like the notion of having her butt kicked and took it out on the poor Slayer’s ticklish feet. It was maddening, within a second Buffy couldn’t stand it, and the Leshii picked up on every desperate thought.

“Hohohohohohohoho, HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! OH GAWD! CUT THAT OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! NO MORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! (cough) (cough) ANYHING! WILLOW! HEHEHEHE, WILLOW! HAHAHAHA! (cough) (cough)”

The limit was being reached. Buffy’s sides ached badly, her face was extremely red. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Her breath was broken and interrupted by coughs and wheezes.

“Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be tickled to death Buffy?” asked the Leshii, still tormenting those defenseless feet with her fingers. “There is no worse way to die. I know, I’ve tickled so many to death. So many who were tougher than you…”

Throwing her head back, Buffy cackled like a madwoman. Like most people, Buffy hated tickling and considered it cruel torture. She was completely unprepared for how awful this ordeal would be. The same thought kept racing through Buffy’s mind: “I can’t make her stop! No matter what, nothing can make her stop! I can’t stand another second, please, please, stop!”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha (cough) hahahahahahahahahahaha (cough) hahahahahahahaha! (cough) (cough)”

“Alright little Slayer,” said the Leshii, “I’ll give you a choice.”

In Buffy’s mind she repeatedly thought: “Thank god! Thank god! I’ll do anything she wants! Just stop, right now!”

“Here’s your choice Buffy, either I keep tickling you to death…”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STTTAAWWWPPP!!! Hahahahaha!”

The Leshii grinned, this was delightful fun. “Let me finish Buffy. Either you get it on the feet until you laugh yourself to death OR you have to agree to follow my commands like a good slave. Do you agree?”

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Fine! Hahahahahahahaha, stop now! Hahahahahaha! I… (cough) (cough) (cough) Slave! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Finally, blessed relief came to Buffy as the tickling stopped. She could still feel fingernails scribbling on her soles as an aftereffect, involuntarily her feet shifted to rub one another. Her lungs burned and the girl was convinced she couldn’t have lasted another minute. Sweat mixed with tears across her face and she trembled as if on the edge of a nervous breakdown. The stone she was chained to lowered so Buffy’s feet could finally rest on the ground, her entire body suddenly screamed of pain from being suspended for so long.

“Mmmmmm,” was the sound the Leshii made as she rose up, again coming face-to-face with Buffy. She gave the Slayer a full minute to catch her breath, and sanity, before continuing. “You’re my slave now Buffy, are you ready for my commands?”

“Yeah, sure.” Buffy’s body seemed broken but her eyes burned with anger, the Slayer would give in only enough to buy some time.

“Silly girl,” said the Leshii, reading the Buffy’s thoughts. “Why do you hate me so? Your little friend, the redhead, had a fine time when I cheered her up.”

“Did you tickle Willow to death?” asked Buffy, suddenly fearful for her friend.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” teased the Leshii. “If you follow my orders I might even tell you. Now, my first command is that you show me the same affection I’ve shown you.” The Leshii moved in closer, brushing her lips against Buffy’s.

“You look like my best friend you sicko! Even if you didn’t, THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!” Buffy tried to pull away but had nowhere to go.

“So you would rather I finish tormenting those tootsies?” The Leshii’s fingernails began scratching against Buffy’s exposed tummy. Buffy bucked wildly the moment they made contact,

“NO! Hahahahahhahahaha! Not again! I’ll kiss! Hahahahahaha! JUST STOP NOW! Hahahahahaha!”

“Good girl!” said the Leshi, as she slipped her arms around Buffy’s waist. She held the Slayer close. “Now, you’d better mean it… or else!”

With a whimper Buffy’s lips touched Leshii’s. The fairy’s delight was obvious by the expression on her face (which was still just like Willow’s face). Buffy’s disdain showed in her eyes, she prayed no one would ever find out about this.

Next episode: Tara arrives home and finds the Leshii waiting!

Last edited:
Again I do the first reply thing.
Another enjoyable story. :) I can't wait for the next installment, Tara's the most underrated of the girls, and I believe this will be the first Buffy story I've read where she'll be the main attraction. :D

NICE! I think this is the best Buffy Tickle story ever!

~FTKL

lOVELY! Absolutely! And BuffyFan, we wrote a story with Tara getting tickled by Glory nude! But some exceptional stories written about Buffy, this is up there! So part of our project!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Just a reminder to BuffyFan

This repost is for BuffyFan. P.S As huge BuffyFan, we deliberately feel the need to make Willow and Tara, something other than human! We feel that witches shouldn't be considered human so often we act as if there's been a huge war between witches and demons since the beginning of the FIrst Dimension. Anyway, this is for you, BuffyFan for you! From us!

Willow looked frantically for Tara. She went to the park,
their room, everywhere. Glory had Tara, she had to find her.
Glory had Tara tied to her bed, blindfolded and naked. She was
extremely careful. Dark witches were extremely dangerous and
Glory was very cautious. Too many of her fellow Hell gods
underestimated her mind. Glory was in fact very bright. Bright
enough to now dark witches at full pelt would beat her easily
in her weakened semi-immortal body. This witches could
pulverise her. She had been smart enough to gag her at the
fair. But not before the girl had called upon lightning to
strike Glory. Her head still hurt from it. While the fight
ended in GLory's favour, she could feel Tara's restraint.
Glory almost lost the fight and a dark witch like Tara would
have made mincemeat of her. So Glory brought her back both to
get information and fear of Willow's retaliation. A dark witch
like Willow was sure to win. Still Glory needed to think how
to get information about the key out of Tara. Clearly neither
she nor Willow were the Key. She should have known the monks
would not make her a witch. Witches after all aren't human but
a far older race of beings. But the witch knew. She thought
careful. Violate Tara would result in her passing to the dark
side and her defeat and death and she was very close to
finding the Key. She moved to a new place to avoid Willow and
thought careful how to make her talk. Then it came to her,
human men who tried to rape witches often were mutilated or
killed, human women fared little better but human females had
a particular style in whioch to punish their own and
apparently it was effective on witches. She walked towards the
witch. The minions watched nervously their eyes closed. While
her splendirousness had removed the girl shirt 3 of them burst
into flames. Clearly they could not withstand the beauty of a
witch any more than the Magnificent One. Glory was glad she
had blindfold Tara so she could see how scared Glory was. She
had been badly bruised and since she had lost much energy,
only 3 humans brought before her had saved her from Ben. She
remember one of her priests informing her that the red headed
witch could be a sacred destroyer. She did not doubt after her
teleportation spell. She was still young, definitedly not
worth angering. She had convinced herself Tara's near victory
was due to her being weakened but she still took no risks. Why
do that when she was so close to realising her goal to go
home? She got to Tara and yelled at her minions to leave and
they were only too happy to do so. Cowards though Glory
"Should the redhead find me, they'll be no help specially
since I'm feeling weak." "Hello blondie!" she said to Tara
walked close to her feet. Tara looked stoic and unafraid. This
both frightened and angered Glory. Defiance by this witch was
dangerous. Still she knew her weakness. "Look sweetie" she
said stroking her right sole causing Tara to clamp down and
fight the sensations. Glory smiled all witches were horribly
ticklish.

"Look sweetie, clearly your girl isn't the Key and
neither are you. So I will spare you and your girl once you
tell me where the Key is!" said Glory. Tara kept her mouth
shut and fought the sensations. Glory kept up the stroking of
Tara's right sole. The witch was really very vulnerable, but
how long would it take for her to tell? She had to move fast,
weak as she was, two dark witches were beyond her strength.
She decided to add torment to Tara's left sole causing
extremely displeasure to the witch. "Just tell me. I give you
my word to spare you both." she said. Glory wasn't sure she
wanted to brain-suck a witch. That would mean violating her.
Violating witches was really dangerous. The retaliating
lover's power grew in rage not to mention mutilation often
occurred. No too dangerous to do that. She had to keep tickling
the witch. Glory watched as a huge smile appeared on Tara's
face. "I think you want to say something. Maybe you like
this!" replied Glory. Glory yelped as a burn ran across her
body. "More caution needed!" Glory told herself, just because
she's weakened doesn't mean she lacks strength. She decided
more speed was needed. She danced her fingers over the
ticklish feet of the blonde bombshell. Tara’s face contorted
as the tickling continued to reach a zenith. The huge grin on
Tara's face made Glory smile "Not so defiant, now!" thought
Glory. Tara's mind was slipping "not tickling!!! Why
tickling!" she thought. She used the last strength she had to
send a message to Willow to save her and then burst with
laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed the very
ticklish witch. Glory smiled to herself "Tickling! I should
have done it to the Slayer's sister! Still could!" she thought
grinning. Tara's laughter and squeals kept rising as the
merciless hell goddess continued the torment.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screeched Tara, as
those nails going at a speed with would humble Superman,
really started to get to her. The relentless march of those
fingers as they explored delicate toes was ear-shattering. The
sounds were like that of a sweet melodious laughter
intertwined with a maddening squeak. Tears flowed down the
ticklish enchantress as the maddening experience continued
revealing a misery upon Tara's shaking body. The heaving of
her huge breasts could Glory's eyes but quickly pulled them
down, touch those at your own peril she thought. Finally after
an hour of exploring she stopped. The young blonde heaved her
21 year old body. "Okay now! I promise you and your girl will
be left alone, if you tell me where to find my key!" said
Glory, cool as a cucumber. "Fuck you! I won't tell you!"
replied Tara. Glory kept calm, smiling internally. "What if I
tickle your armpits?" she asked. The color drained from Tara's
face and fear was in her eyes. "one last time, please. Where
is my key and when you tell me, I won't hurt you or your
love?" she replied, calm and without rancour. Tara tried to
build her strength to swear at this bitch when her underarms
were attacked by the fearsome hell goddess. Tara's had no
resistance to the surprise attack. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
HOWLED Tara as the underarm tickling commenced. Glory smiled
to herself this was not going to take long. Glory moved her
fingers around Tara's sensitive hollows with great speed.
Tara's squealing laughter continued its rise. "
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shouted Tara as the sensations
continued their momentum weakening her resolve. Tara knew that
Willow better get here soon or she would be reduced to
spasming flesh. Tara's breasts bounced as she squealed and
shrieked. Glory felt drawn to them. But to touch Tara's
breasts would not end well. No the best way was to make them
jiggle for longer. Tara's mind was in convulsions. "too
ticklish! Too much!" her mind thought. Glory maintained the
pressure on those flawless pits.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed the very ticklish
Tara. Glory enjoyed herself. If she found that the Key was a
girl, she would let her have it.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHA!” howled Tara, clearly the tickling was continuing its
march of torment. Glory found that watching Tara's torment was
causing an increase in her arousal. She would definitedly rape
the Slayer before going home. SORRY we HAVE Writer's block
since we wrote this on the 7th. Tara's mind was jumping almost
as fast as her head. She was going to talk her defence were
weak! How could she possibly hold out? Glory watched her head
bounce too and fro like she was trying to empty her brains of
the sensations. Glory grinned she would definitely not
brain-suck this girl! "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Tara as Glory stroked the very
centre of her pit with just one finger. Tears were folwing
down Tara's face! She couldn't take much more! Glory kept it
up for another twenty minutes before giving Tara a water
break. Tara's face was fearful, tears were running down her
face. Glory gave her 5 minutes then spoke intimidatingly. "I
want MY KEY! I will tickle you so much, you'll beg for death.
Who is the Key?" Tara looked very scared then Glory screamed.
Another burning sensations had hit her. She looked at Tara who
seemed to be steeling herself for more torment. "I think you
need more lessons!" replied Glory. And with that she returned
to her pits! Tara buckled with laughter as the torment seemed
never ending. Tara tried to think of something other than her
ticklish torment as Glory demonstrated the vulnerability of
those sensitive spots. Her convulsing body was delivering an
ultimatum to Tara's mind, it could not cope. Tara's laughter
was starting to come out as a cackle as her delirious
suffering overwhelmed her senses. Glory could see Tara's mind
softening and knew she was going to surrender soon so she
decided to stop briefly. Tara still giggled and tried to suck
in the air. Glory produced three feathers and showed them to
Tara. Tara breathed in more deeply. "This can end. Tell me and
you and your girl will be spared!" she said. Tara knew her
body could stand little more but to give up Dawn... "Okay you
made you decision!" said Glory. She ran 2 of the feathers in
Tara's perfect pits while using the third in Tara's navel. "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" replied the squealing witch
her face red and eyes teary. Glory smiled the girl was begging
already. Glory relentless pursued laughter from the suffering
blonde. Tara was wilting they both knew. Tara prayed that
Willow would rescue her but Willow may not have picked up on
her call.
Glory was merciless in her tickling of Tara's navel. Tara's
laughter poured out like milk from a jug. "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA!" squealed the sensitive blonde. The sweat caused the
skin from Tara's armpit to feel slick. Glory easily slided the
feathers across the fine texture.
"BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" seemed the
never ending response from poor young Tara MacClay. Glory was
not going to give her a second of mercy should Willow came
charging in for revenge. Drool release itself from her mouth
as she watched the very large mammary glands of the blonde
enchanteress bobbled up and down. Tara's mind was in torment.
She could not withstand the torment but neither could she
surrender poor Dawnie. But the hellgoddess was planning to
take all the time in the World. Sweat continued to pour down
the exhausted and twitching blonde. How long had it been 1
hour, 2, 3 hours? Her body was approaching the point of no
return. " BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEH
EHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAPI"LLTALKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAP!" pleaded the
insanely tormented supernatural wondergirl. Glory smiled she
had finally broken the annoying the blonde witch. She agve her
water and let her breath before she asked the question. "Well
little witch, who is my Key?" she asked calmly. "Promise you
won't hurt Willow!" "I promise. Neither you nor her will be
harmed." replied the wickedly grinning Superwoman. "Okay
"huh", Glory you are the Key!" Tara said, sucking in the air.
"What?" was the confused reply. "You are the Key. The Key of
Bitchiness and Disgust." and with that Tara spat at her. Glory
clutched at her face as the acidic saliva (clearly the result
of powerful magic used while recovering) burned at her face.
"Javel, Greta,
LikoohohohahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA!" was the result of an
attempt spell refuted by Tara's ribcage being tortured at the
full speed of the hellgoddess. Glory had a new plan, tickle
the daylights out of Tara until she could take no more
stopping only to prevent her from passing out. "
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HA!' HOWLED the innocent sweetheart. Tara's last resistance
was shattered, she knew the second Glory halted and asked her
she would talk, her body had given way and her mind followed
suit. Glory loved the way, Tara's tits jiggled as she laughed
and decided despite a burn she would taunt her. "Tickle,
tickle, tickle little witch! I am going to tickle you, you
bitch! I'm going to make you laugh and cry! No matter what you
happen to try! Kootchy kootchy kootchy koo! I'm going turn you
into giggling goo! HAHAHAOHGODPLEASEDON'T! Sorry McClay but
stop I won't!" chanted the evil maiden. "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squirmed out of the twitched blonde as her
body convulsed and shook. Glory decided more torment was
needed as the snaked her tongue into Tara's belly button.
Tara's result was spasming, squealing, howling, snorting and
general mayhem as the feeling took effect. "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA!" So continued the endless response. The
montony of Tara's laughter was entirely lost on the sadistic
narcisssist. She delighted in the pain of the ultra-ticklish
babe. Soon the sensations overwhelmed Tara and it seemed she
would venture in the realms of unconciousness. However Glory
ceased to ensure she had only one destination: Insanity. Tara
sucked in as mcuh air as she could and before she could say
something Glory returned to tickling.
"BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screeched the
helpless baby. Glory moved from the ribcage to Tara's
underarms tickling at full superhuman speed. Tara's laughter
bellowed all around the room. Glory taunted her calling her a
baby and a weakling. The burning snesations had long ceased.
Tara's mind was teetering on the abyss. Belly button licking
did not help her cause. "
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Tara. Suddenly it stopped. Glory lay on
the ground. Willow had arrived. "Oh my stars, Tara my angel!"
cried Willow, running to her sweating lover. "Willow it
hurts!" cried Tara, tears rolling down her cheeks. "What did
she do to you?" said the angry witch her eyes black staring at
the unconcious assaulter. "She... She humiliated me!" cried
Tara, tears flow. Willow kissed her tenderly, her eyes
returned to normal. "You're safe now!" she responded. "Willow,
please unite me! PLEASE UNTIE ME!" SCREECHED the terrified
blonde. "Of course, babydoll!" replied Willow, very concerned
about her true love. She untied Tara and cradled her in her
arms. She then uttered a spell lifting Glory and stripping her
bare then tying her to the bed. Still cradling her naked
lover, they kissed fervently. the Situation ran its course. AS
they engaged in their lovemaking, Glory tried to get free. But
weak and magical bound, she was going nowhere. When she
finished, Willow and Tara turned to Glory. "You touched my
girl, humiliated her and forced her to laugh. I cast a spell
on you as did Tara. You will laugh much more than she did. And
you unlike my brave love will talk!" said a naked Willow her
eyes black. Feathers appeared and Willow and Tara held hands
and Glory body shook. "NO! Not this!" thought Glory. Willow
and Tara approached her and Glory knew that her already
ticklish body was going to melt due to this added weakness.
"Laugh time!" chanted both lesbian witches as their fingers
danced on Glory's soles.
" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA!" howled Glory. Tara smiled with delight, clearly Glory
was highly ticklish. Willow who had enjoyed tickling people in
particular Tara, was delighted at tormenting the bitch who
humiliated her love. Willow used her very nimble fingers to
explore down Glory's sensitive soles. Tara tested the
vulnerable high arches. "
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" roared Glory in response. Glory's
ticklish feet were subjected to more torment when Willow and
Tara sucked on the horrible ticklish toes of Glory. "
EEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed the suffering deity.
They both stopped and aggresively Willow demanded answers to
why Glory wanted the Key. Glory spilled the beans as quickly
as possible after only 10 minutes of tickling. "You weak
whore!" replied Willow. She turned to Tara, "You are so
brave!" kissing her tenderly. Then they both promptly dugged
their fingers over Glory's extremely sensitive ribcage. "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she belted out as her ribcage and stomach felt like imploding.

Alright, I guess it'll be the second one I've read. :cool:
Thanks for sharing that ladies, it was a great read. :)

We feel that witches shouldn't be considered human so often we act as if there's been a huge war between witches and demons since the beginning of the FIrst Dimension.
That's a very interesting theory, I've never seen witchcraft approached from that angle before.

Expect to see a story (or perhaps more than one;)) from me sometime in the future.

Midnight2_2222 did some excellent work, zzjustin , we agree!
Love,
Anna and Heather

For Chrisheaven!

BuffyFan when you write some more Buffy stories let us know! Oh Chrisheaven, your story is almost ready!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back