• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat's Got Her Tongue Part 8

TQLR

TMF Expert
The General Manager had called Cat, Laurie, Tory, and Vine into his office for a strategy session and had Cat call Tina to invite her over. Once she arrived, the GM got down to business.

"As you probably all know, your last event was a huge success! It was completely sold out and the video sales from it are going through the roof!" he said as he handed out bonus checks.

Tory and Vine both blushed a deep shade of crimson when he mentioned that, but smiled with delight when they saw the amount of the checks..

"Tina, I talked with your agent, and as of right now you're on the payroll."

"But I don't know how to wrestle!" she quipped.

"Didn't say ya had to; but more about that later. Your next match is gonna bring the house down! It's gonna be a 4 woman brawl between Cat and Laurie and Tory and Vine!"

Now it was Laurie's turn to object. "But Gus, I don't know anything about wrestling other than some basic moves!" She was also afraid of getting hurt!

"Laurie honey, it ain't about wrestling, it's about acting!"

Vine leaned over close, so close that Laurie could smell her delicious perfume, and whispered in her ear, "I can show you all the moves and signals we use to telegraph each maneuver. Let's practice tonight when nobody is around. And don't worry hon, I would never do anything to hurt you! Tickle and embarrass you yes, but never hurt you!" she said with an all too obvious leer.

Laurie blushed and smiled as an image of Vine tickling her helpless flashed through her mind.

"Okay, now listen up and we'll go over the script. Tina, you're going to be the referee; probably the best looking one we've ever had...."

Later that night, Laurie met Vine in the deserted arena. She was dressed as she would for the match with a short sleeved blouse open at the top to show her tremendous cleavage and tied in a knot below her breasts to show her soft tummy and innie belly button. She had on short runner's shorts which displayed her legs and cross-trainers with white anklets.

Vine caught her breath when she saw Laurie. She looked so deliciously cute in the outfit she'd chosen and the blonde had a hard time keeping her eyes off of the short haired brunette's jiggling bosom.

Vine was wearing gold shorts, a sleeveless top and had white socks and cross trainers as well. "How she manages to find bras that fit is beyond me" Laurie thought lustfully as Vine came up to her and gave her a long deep hug.

Vine started off by showing Laurie a few basic maneuvers and the subtle signals that one wrestler gave to another so they'd know which stunt they were going to pull next. For example, she showed her that if her left hand was extended out low with the fingers splayed open, it signaled a clothesline maneuver. She then demonstrated the maneuver and taught Laurie how to take the blow and how to fall without hurting herself. It didn't hurt at all but it looked realistic as hell!

They'd been practicing for about an hour with a lot of close physical contact when Vine decided they'd practice the abdominal stretch. She put her one leg around Laurie's and used her left arm to put her in the stretch and said "Now if one were to really apply pressure, this hold would definitely hurt. The trick is for you to grimace and groan and make the crowd THINK you're having your back broken. Vine looked down and noticed that Laurie's hard nipples were showing even through her blouse and bra. The blonde was pretty horny herself and couldn't resist the opportunity.

"Tickle, tickle tickle!!!!!!" she sang as she danced her nails across Laurie's stretched out side!

"Heheheheheeeeeeeeee VINE! STAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAP!!!" Laurie squealed when the blonde started really tickling her ribs.

Vine couldn't have stopped if you'd have put a gun to her head. The sound of Laurie's helpless laughter and the sight of her inability to get away had an aphrodisiacal effect on the busty blonde!

Laurie would have crumpled to the mat but Vine had a good hold on her and she was going nowhere!

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she laughed. Vine wasn't putting any pressure on the hold but all Laurie could do was stomp the mat with her right foot and flail her free arm around uselessly.

Vine kept tickling Laurie until the brunette was essentially helpless, then untied the knot that held her blouse together.

"Oooooo!!!!! Someone's costume is coming undone!" she cooed as she continued to tickle Laurie's tummy.

Laurie knew Vine was playing with her and her arousal grew with all the attention the busty blonde was giving her heaving tummy. Vine popped open her bra next and took lustful delight in scampering her nails all around Laurie's jiggling bare breasts! Tickling the nipples had the brunette moaning between uncontrolled giggles as Vine tickled all the fight out of her!

Next, she scooted down her shorts and panties as much as the hold would allow and tickled Laurie's hips; very near to her bald mound which drove her wild with erotic flashes.

Finally, Vine released the hold and as a still gibbering Laurie sank to the mat, she peeled off Laurie's blouse and bra!

"Now, sweet Laurie, I'll show you the step over toe-hold" she said as she grabbed Laurie's ankle. Immediately, she started untying the brunette's cross trainer and plucked it from her foot.

'NO VINE!!!! PLEASE!!!!" Laurie begged with a giggly girlish voice, "...DON'T TICKLE MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Vine was ecstatic as she tickled Laurie's narrow foot through her thin sock. Wiggling her foot wildly, the cackling brunette could not free her trapped ankle nor stop those wickedly tickling fingers! It didn't help matters that her nipples were now rock hard and a steamy heat was building up between her thighs!

The buxom blonde peeled off Laurie's sock and started in on her bare foot; enjoying the erotic show of watching Laurie's full breasts jiggle and bounce in time with her laughter. She was SUCH a darling and was at her sexiest when she was being tickled helpless and slowly stripped.

Vine repeated the hold on her other ankle, teasing her with "Now watch closely so you get it right !" Unfortunately, Laurie was laughing so hard that she couldn't see a thing with her eyes tightly clamped shut! Tears flowed freely from them as Vine started in on her other bare foot!

She tickled away until the helpless brunette was quaking with silent laughter. "Now here's a maneuver I invented myself!" Vine said proudly, and dragged a very weak and still laughing Laurie over to the ropes. Stepping on the middle rope and pulling up the bottom one, she plopped Laurie between them and then let them go! Still sobbing, Laurie was trapped between them; the bottom rope holding her just under her jiggling boobs and her rubbery arms laying uselessly to her side.

Vine's loins were on fire by now; her nipples pounding with each beat of her heart and her mound moist and pulsing in time with her arousal!

"Of course this hold isn't legal..." she said as she starting peeling off Laurie's shorts and panties, "...but it's good practice for you dear!" she finished with a wicked leer. She spread Laurie's legs wide and cuddled up between them.

"Kitchy kitchy koooooo!" she sang as she traced her nails up and down Laurie's inner thighs!

The helpless brunette would have shot through the roof if she could have moved! The tickling was the most intense she had ever felt in her life and she knew that soon she would explode with joy!

Finally, Vine could stand the erotic arousal no longer! Seeing Laurie's hips grinding faster and faster, her laughter giving way to earthy moans, she knew her pretty brunette was ready to explode!

"Tickle, tickle !" she sang as she traced her nails on either side of Laurie's bald mound, then flicked her tongue rapidly over the brunette's hard exposed clit!

Laurie squealed with delight as Vine tickled and licked her to orgasm! She grabbed the top rope and slammed her hips upwards to meet the blonde's tickling tongue as every muscle in her body seemed to want to tear itself apart! Hungrily, Vine tongue-tickled Laurie, then shifted her nails to tickle Laurie's pert jiggling buns.

The brunette was beside herself in an apoplexy of unbelievable joy as Vine tickled her through not just one, but four multiple orgasms that left her spent and nearly unconscious!

Vine released her from the ropes and laid her limp but still jerking nude body down on the mat. Rapidly peeling off her clothes, the busty blonde laid by Laurie's bare feet and lightly started tickling them.

"Now Laurie...." she teased as she starting licking and nibbling the giggling brunette's toes, "...show me some of YOUR maneuvers!" she finished with an ill concealed invitation for Laurie's attention.

wow..what a killer series...and it can only get better..keep up the great work

This is like when I was young and couldn't wait till next week to see the next episode of my favorite tv show. I'm riveted on the edge of my seat and needing more. Great work as always, and I for one, or two, or maybe more hope the series continues. Thanks for posting

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back