• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i prefer Sonya then Yennie.....

Bigred65

TMF Poster
i think it's because yennies feet are to unreal to catch my attention but sonya is a beautiful (cartoon)woman who's well prportionated which, at my point of vue, makes her sexier

(beside, she's a red head:D )

Last edited:
ah yes, a well endowed, ticklish redhead. is there anything better?

Luckily Ozzy has created two ticklish gals for our viewing pleasure.

We plan on giving Sonya her own comic as well. (She also wants a private jet) However we need to see how well the first Yenny Comic does before we make the investment into a second series. But initial reports are looking good so keep your fingers crossed.

Also as I pointed out in another thread... Although Sonya's trademark is her ticklish belly button. She like most girls has several very ticklish spots, which will soon be revealed. Perhaps you may want to cast your vote on this ticklish subject:)

Rest assured that while Sonya's adventures will primarily focus on her ticklish upper-body. She will still squeal in terror when the laces of her boots are slowly and methodically loosened by a fiendish interrogator. Beads of sweat will form on her forehead when her vulnerable armpits are stretched taunt and exposed.

The best is yet to come...

"Rest assured that while Sonya's adventures will primarily focus on her ticklish upper-body. She will still squeal in terror when the laces of her boots are slowly and methodically loosened by a fiendish interrogator. Beads of sweat will form on her forehead when her vulnerable armpits are stretched taunt and exposed. "

Can't wait for it!!!!!!!:D

Yeah, I have to agree with BigRed here that Yenny, although Yenny is great fun to read/look at, she is second to Sonya. (Hey, just my personal opinion.) Her more cartoonish look, such as the empasis on her ticklish feet being so large, has a very different approach than Sonya's look. IT will be that some will prefer one look over the other. Anyways I forgot why I'm writing this. Keep us updated as soon as any news pertaining to Sonya's comic is revealed.

Ok, Guys....you know that Pic of Sonja on MTJ's opening page? (buy it or else...)....I had that tatooed on my right shoulder...so i think we all know where Dave stands on this!!! ( but Yenny is still a cutie! )

Yenny or Sonya?

Well... I believe it's my time to add my two cents in this controversy.
Yes, both character have been created to cover both fields.
Why is that?..When I designed the first Yenny, she was more cartoony than she is now, so all the attention were driven to her feet. But... If you noticed...Yenny is more "anatomycally correct" now ,so you and even me, can focus in tickling her somewhere else.
So..in this first comic, XOD and I want to exploit Yenny's new body.
SoOooOooOOo...whaddayathinkofdatnow?

OZZY

Sorry, but

Sonya is definitely sexier....of course, being the upper-body fan I am, that might have alot to do with it.
And, she's cuter.
Just an opinion - keep up the great work with both these women, Ozzy. I love your artwork.

I'm glad Ozzy put his "two cents" in. Although I do prefer Sonja...Yenny is an adorable creation and I for one am very happy that she is with us in the community. I have noticed where she is getting a little better proportioned, and that's good. But let's not forget that she is a CARTOON character, and some exagerration (sic) is to be expected. In animation, i think it is the scenarios that you would NEVER get to see in real life that are more important than the actually perfection of the drawing. So, Ozzy, keep Yenny helplessly tied and hopelessly ticklish and we will continue to appreciate your efforts. One last thought...maybe a Yenny/Sonja crossover could settle a few things? (just fishing here...LOL).

That would be cool!

Personally, I prefer Sonya over Yenny, mainly because I'm more of a fan of upperbody tickling than foot tickling, and Sonya gets her upperbody tickled more often than Yenny. But you know what would be cool? It'd be cool if Ozzy decided to make a tickling comic that starred both Yenny and Sonya! Then Sonya could get her upper body tickled by one tickler, and Yenny could get her feet tickled by another tickler, or maybe vice versa!

Attachments

• 14980.jpg
    14980.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 14981.jpg
    14981.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 14984.jpg
    14984.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 39
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back