• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Let's Tease Biscuit" thread by seeing how many names we can come up with for him

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The "Let's Tease Biscuit" thread by seeing how many names we can come up with for him

Okay, all of us who know our good deity Biscuit are all too aware of the unique names he comes up with for people. The purpose of this thread is to give Mr Biscuit a taste of his own medicine, and see how many names we can come up with for him. Just so all the mods know, I have already spoken with Mr Biscuit and gotten his approval for this thread, and also to Ms Mimis and assured her that the purpose of this thread is to be humorous and not mean, so please keep your names humorous. Thanks.
I'll start with the first name. Seeing as a Biscuit is made of yeast and dough, here's one to get us started: Doughman.

Mitch

Mine is close to yours-

I just called him "the doughboy" in another thread. May he roast red as a lobster in the Carribean for his haughtiness! :p :p

Someone in another thread called him a "protoplasmic piece of dough" in response to his teasing us for suffering through snow as he tans in St Thomas.

'Cmon folks-I'm sure that we can come up with some creative adjectives for the "yeast induced" one!!:D

dough9ww.gif

I believe that Venray's won the "limp biscuit" contest.:p ;)

Re: The Deity of the Forum

Biscuit said:
would NEVER post in this sordid, fluffy, poofsie.......place.

However, if he DID do so, he would say...

Blasphemers!

Idolators!

Humph!

;)

But of course he doesn't frequent this ridiculous place.

All right cresent roll!-don't get haughty with us!!

Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven!!!!! :p :p

I think I was the one who referred to him as the protoplasmic piece of dough! LOL!

Mitch

Recently I've been referring to him as doughjaw, pretty close to what I used to call him, but a bit different nontheless.

Mitch

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back