• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone got a tattoo?

Sandman

TMF Expert
I have a blue tribal sign on my right upper arm(no Im not native for the record). I am getting another on my right shoulder blade. Anyone else have any?

Mine

I have a rebel confederate flag tattoo on my right arm, and a tribal tattoo on my back.

I actually have 4 now. A custom butterfly tribal that I designed myself on my right arm, a bleeding heart w/sword and two blue roses on my right calf, a large blue dragon entertwined around 2 long stem roses on my left calf, and 2 blue feathers joined by a heart on my right foot (to resemble my love for tickling). I am planning on a few more, but I don't want to go overboard....LOL

I have a tattoo of Sonya on my right shoulder...:cool:

I'm tempted sometimes to go with the classic Batsignal or the emblem of the Klingon Empire, but I always decide against it.

I can't think of anything I would want on my body that I wouldn't have to explain in embarrassment at age 60+:

"That? Oh, that's the Great Seal of Rassilon... Rassilon, he was the ruler of the Time Lords... From Gallifrey?... Y'know, the Time Lords of Gallifrey from Doctor Who ... Oh, for frell's sake, it was a TV show!"

Here's a hideous thought: 60 years from now, nursing homes will be full of old women named Tiffany and Natalie and Stephanie, with tattoos and pierced nipples.

MK has the right of it. I've never gotten a tattoo, but one of my old buddies did. Got off the ship at Subic Bay on his first cruise out of boot camp in 1969, went into Olongapo, got staggering drunk, and then got screwed, blued and tattooed. He says the medication he took afterward cured the clap, but the tattoo is a lifelong reminder of what an asshole he was at age 19.

My niece, age 22, says that she demonstrates her individuality by NOT having one.

Strelnikov

just one so far

on my left forearm a tribal spider......with more tattoos to come,as for what it will be like when i`m 60.....i`ll worry about later

I have no worries....

Hmmmm...I am not quite sure if I interpreted that last reply to this post the way it was intended or not, but I suddenly feel the need to defend myself for having been inked.

My Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle, Mother, Father, and Brother all have tattoo's....the oldest tattoo in the family being well over 50 years old. Of the 20+ tattoo's roaming in our family, not one of them have been regretted. I personally decided to go under the gun for artistic reasons. I consider tattoo's to be very sexy and very attractive. They decorate the skin and give the eye something other then nudity to focus on once our shield of clothing has been removed. I am very VERY proud of every one I have received, and I honestly can not imagine a day will come that I will ever regret having them done. Eighty years old, sitting in a nursing home with Tiffany, Natalie, and Stephanie, comparing tattoo's and the happy stories behind em? I can only hope my future will be that cool :)

Almost?

I have a really really big freckle on my cheek, so I feel almost like I have one....? But...it's a needle for criminies sake gang!! A vibrating needle that is sharp and vibrating....you see the problem? It's not the pain, it's all the yelling I'd do to make it stoppppp! Q ;)

I'm getting one of Yoda, but I'm looking for just the right art first...

if mimi was refering to my post

i did`nt mean for it to sound like i was defending myself,it`s just strelnikovs post made me think of what alot of my friends parents,and some family members have asked about it....like "why" and "what about when your older"

Nope, not yours dear :)

No, drunken....I was replying to Strel's post, not yours. I all of a sudden felt a need to defend myself having tattoo's with the way he worded his post on this thread. I was replying to it the same time you did, which is why I referred to it as the 'last post'. You just hit enter before I did...lol.

I agree with you on the 'worrying about it later' part. I am enjoying my life now as I live it. I would regret not doing so more then having tattoo's when I reach 60.

Mimi

Wasn't Anyone...

listening? It's a n-e-e-d-l-e......sigh. Hi Mimi! Q

Re: Wasn't Anyone...

qjakal said:
listening? It's a n-e-e-d-l-e......sigh. Hi Mimi! Q

I heard you! but it was the fear of needles that made me decide on this fashioinable Lip Disk... god DAMMIT that hurt... wish I'da *stuck* with the needles (pun obviously intended).

I heard you too!

Yes Q....I know what you are saying about the needles...lol. The one on my arm took 14 needles to do (yes, all in the gun at once). My fear of pain is what held me back from getting one for so many years. But if it was that bad, do you really think there would be so many people with multiple tattoo's? It's an addicting experience. Once you get one, you want more.

It really does not hurt much at all. In fact, I have had more problems with them tickling then hurting. Perhaps THAT'S why I can't get enough! :devil:

Pain...

Actually I have no prob with pain. I break my nose sparring all the time, and my fingers look like mashed potato lumps after a bad game of racquetball. It's too much trouble to set them so I let 'em heal in funny shapes...lol. Only hurts when it rains.... but the tattoo stuff is just weird to me. When I get hurt while performing an activity/sport, I have adrenaline to "mask" the pain, but sitting there and getting stuck would probably trigger my temper, which I always take pains to control. You get one for me though, ok? Thanks and be careful...n-e-e-d-l-e !!!

On my left bicep, I've got a wizard holding a crystal ball with flames behind him. If I ever do get any more tattoos (fundage doesn't exactly permit, especially near a Marine base, where they jack up all the prices.), they'll probably be tattoos of wizards (I'm fascinated by wizards, if you can't tell.).

Do I regret the one I've got? No, but I do regret that the artist did not ask me what colors I wanted. Perhaps it's my fault for not bringing it up. Oh well, I like it nonetheless.

What will it look like when I'm sixty? Shoot, by that time it'll probably start looking like a lich. With all the wrinkles I'm gonna have then, regretting a tattoo will be the least of my problems. Although, I can't help but think of my father's tattoo, which I find laughable. He's got this tattoo of a woman in a bathing suit and a straw hat, which she's holding onto her head. Sure, it sounds fine and dandy, but on a man at 74 years of age, it looks more like The Scream .

Overall, I don't view tattoos as something to regret. I think tattoos can look very sexy on women, especially on the calves (Yet, why am I reluctant to let my wife get any more done?)

Here's the thing...everything eventually goes out of style. Some of you guys are too young to fully appreciate this, because it's human nature to think that whatever is in style when you're 18 will be in style forever. But those of us who have been through a few fashion cycles over the years know better. The day will come when tattoos will look absurd. Trust me -- I can remember when 70s fashions were considered utterly absurd, and everyone thought that no one in their right mind would ever wear platform shoes or bell bottoms again in human history. Then they came back into style -- and the 80s fashions were what was suddenly absurd. The difference with a tattoo is this: if you had hair from the first season of "Beverly Hills 90210" that looked ridiculous five years later, you could let it grow out and/or get it cut. If you have now-funny clothes, you can hide them in your closet under old blankets. (They probably don't fit anymore anyway). But a tattoo is rather permanent. I'm not saying don't get one; just realize that you're basically making a commitment that has more staying power than many a marriage.

I understand the commitment I made by getting my tattoo's. One would have to be quite mentally deficient to not be able to grasp that fact. But I do not see a correlation between tattoo's and 70's fashion, either. Tattoo's have been around for centuries, and will continue to be around for many, many decades to come. Bell bottoms did not enjoy that kind of lifespan.

As I said in a previous post, every member of my family, with the exception of my husband, is tattoo'd. We consider it an art. My Grandfather, bless his heart, was laid to rest last Thanksgiving with a tattoo 50 years old. And he was every bit as proud of it on his death bed, as he was 50+ years ago when he got it done.

If this 'trend' does happen to fade some, and in 20 years or so I am considered freakish for having tattoo's, then so be it. My family is my tribe, and it's there I have found acceptance. That's all that matters to me.

Tribe?

Hey...thought WE were your tribe...lol! The Tickling Tribe has nice ring to it...maybe I'll get that tattooed on my...err...something or other. It is weird to realize that the forum contains people that would eventually get along if only for one reason though. Hi again Mimi! :wow: Q

Got a Chinese dragon on my right arm....would have rather had a fantasy-type dragon...but funding did not permit, so went to plan B.
Oh well...this one is cool too.

Greetings qjakal. If I may comment on your mistrust of tattoo needles for a sec? I too had those misgivings..but I finally gathered up the fortitude to go because it was my birthday at the time...and that is what I decided I wanted as a present to myself. Anyhoo....I found that the needle doesn't hurt at ALL...just a VERY dull sting as it passes over your flesh...not enough to really classify it as pain.
It's really nothing....just make sure nobody accidentally bumps into your tattoo for a while afterwards...yowwtch!! LOL.

May something allay your fear soon, hopefully. It's really nothing at all. :)

Peace.

Now there's a suggestion!

Based on a slip of Q's tongue, I make a motion that everyone go out and get a tattoo symbolizing their love for tickling! Now there is a tattoo we shouldn't regret down the road! Hehehe.

I already took that plunge with the one on my foot. Though my artist has since suggested adding the text "Sweet Misery" to it :) Perhaps when I heal :devil:

And you ARE my tribe, Q. You and every other member of this board. Even if I get a bit vocal on my tattoo defense, I still love each and every one of ya because we all share a common bond that goes deeper then any other emotion inside of me. And that's really something cool.

Hi Q!! :D

the tattoos i want

i have not as of yet gone under the dreaded needles....and maybe eventually my fear will be abated enough for me to get the cherub that i want on the back part of my shoulder....would also like a group of roses on a vine to cover up a not so nice scar on my leg.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back