• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Smart-Aleck

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
This is a true story about a girl I tickled in the Beta Club because she had it coming to her. It was a fish fry in the eighth grade and I had a seat at the cash register. There was a girl in the sixth grade that got tired of being in the back so when I got up to go to the bathroom, she stole my seat. I pulled her out of the seat, but she got back in it. So then, I put my hands under her shirt and tickle her belly fat. BINGO!!!! :D :D She wised up and backed off. With this new found information, I decided to wreak havoc. After everyone else went home, we were the only two students left. We had to put everything away, so when we were alone, I would just drive her crazy by putting my hands under her shirt and just tickling her very ticklish tummy and poking her bellybutton! I could get her armpits when she stretched, but I always ultimately returned to that belly fat.

So, anyone else have stories abouit tickling someone in oder to get even with them (smart mouth, or whatever) please share.

Last edited:
Oh yea, my negihbor when she was about 13 and I was 15 she had alot of "punishments" lol. She was listening to n'sync on the school bus one time and I asked her if she can turn that awful crap off. She refused and actualy turned it up louder. So I asked her friends if they wanted Ash to hit some highnotes. I was sitting next tot ge window so I pulled her back onto me and I held up her arms and tickled her underarms. She went hysterical and then after school we went to her house. I was friends with her mom and older brother (we would smoke pot but her daughter wouldn't know)and she kept butting in on my phone call during the day. So with her mother and brothers consent, I put her in a leg lock while I was sitting on the couch and she layed on the floor, and took off her keds and her socks and went to town on her feet for a good 5 minutes. Let me just say she didn't mouth off much after that.

Another story

This one involves a neighbor from across the street and how I always laid my hands on her ticklish body because she would never learn. On one occasion, she came to my house to play basketball. I beat her and she threw the basketball at me. I reached out and grabbed her. I dragged her to the steps and sat her down on my lap, where I stuck my hands under her arms and started tickling the crap out of her. I'm surprised that no one came running because of how loud she screamed. I told her I'd stop if she apologized. She refused, which is what I was hoping for because that would give me license to continue. :D Then I decided to go for her worst spot, her stomach. It was December at the time, but I did manage to untuck her sweater from her jeans and stick my hands in her bellybutton. She completely lost it!!! :D :D :D I would rub her very ticklish tummy and continue to play with her bellybutton. Then I starting goosing her sides, which added to the fun. Then she looked like she was going to cry, so I finally stopped and let her go. She called me 'gullible' so I grabbed her to me, took some rope, tie her arms over her head and raised her shirt up to her ribs. Then I really laid one into her tummy, which did get the works for about 30 minutes more.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!!!

I took the rope, brought her to the basketball goal, took her shoes and socks, tied her arms over her head and tied her shirt in the back so her entire ticklish tummy was bare. I pulled out all the tricks, I poked her tummy, played with her bellybutton, goosed her sides, scribbled her belly, and even used a feather!!!! After about a half hour, I untied her and she went home, never mentioning this event to anyone.

with you as the sadistic tummy tickling and me with the foot tickling, she would have been a mess.lol, where her feet ever ticklish?

I only got to her feet on that occasion, but to answer your question, NoCode, she was, but not as much so as on her belly and under her arms.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back