• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Away From The "Fetish"

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
Have any of you ever tried to not like tickling anymore but failed? I tried once but to no avail.....:D

I did, but couldn't quit either. They oughta make a "tickling patch" or maybe the gum

Latin_Boy

I don't want to try. I love tickling, why try to get away from it...

trivial contribution - technically, an interest or fascination with tickling someone isn't a fetish, even if it's wholly sexual in nature. At least, not according to the DSM-IV (which defines such psychological terms).

Ending up in the fetish groups on USENET caused that misperception for a lot of us, me included.

Trying not to like somethin' I like isn't something I've ever attempted. I've succeeded in learning to leave the sexual aspects of tickling to sexual relationships, though. Was impossible in my teens, but these days, I can tickle someone casually and not get a rise out of it (so to speak). That's partially oldness, though.

Personally, I'd be bummed if this interest just "went away". I dig it, and all the fine folks I met because of it. Yeah, datin' ain't easy, but, hell, it never was. Don't know many who think it ever was, or ever will be. Praise be to the fact that there are gatherings coast to coast, and munches, and play parties, and to all the friends from 'em.

I got a chuckle out of the "tickling patch" reference, Latin_boy. Thanks for that, sir.

dvnc
wishin' he had a "patch" ;)

Old Threads...

You should save yourself a mess of time and find some of the older threads dealing with "The Purge"...a name coined by somebody to describe the condition you're talking about, where you "rid" yourself of all your evil tickling material and friends/associates and live a "normal" life forevermore! They were quite interesting.... Q

The Purge

Krokus -

I've just moved that old thread up to the top of the Tickling forum. Check it out.

Strelnikov

Why would you want to be rid of it? That's not a sarcastic rhetorical question, BTW.

Have you come to believe that it's a part of yourself that's detrimental to your well being, and you're thinking that you'll be better off without it on some moral or spiritual basis? That's kind of like deciding that your left kneecap is holding you back and must be removed: Doomed to failure.

Or do you want to be rid of it because you're involved with someone whom you love truly, madly, deeply, but this person absolutely hates to be tickled? I can understand that motivation. I had a weird relationship with a girl last year who absolutely could not tolerate being tickled, so I tried to avoid giving in to what was a perfectly natural way for me to express affection, and felt guilty when I did. It's just as problematic, but I can accept the need to try. Since the relationship didn't work out, I can't tell you if trying "tickling abstinence" is just as futile as the sanctimonious purge.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back