• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A True Life Tickling Experience

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
After many months of planning, I finally got together with one of my TMF buddies. (Who shall remain nameless unless he chooses to identify himself.) Prior to getting together we set up some basic ground rules/requests:

1. My safe word is "blue". It's not a normal word, so it's not something that would "slip out". But here's the thing. If you can actually push me to use it, I would request that you not stop right away, but that you increase the intensity for about a minute before stopping. That said, if I say I have to pee, that's an immediate stop, but I'd come right back. I don't expect that to happen, but it's just a precaution.

2. I would really like to be pushed beyond the boundaries of what I think I can take. You'll know you've hit a sweet spot when my laughter takes on a screaming quality. Feel free to push any of these spots as far as you can without mercy. :)

3. I am likely to beg and plead for you to stop after a while if you push my boundaries. Just ignore this, or feel free to taunt me if you prefer. I can't seem to stop myself from saying those things, but if I really wanted you to stop, I'd use my safe word.

Pretty liberal, I guess. :) I think I’ll have to refine these if I get together with someone again!

So anyway, we planned to meet in public first. We met at a restaurant near my house. Over a cup of coffee/tea, we decided neither of us were psycho, and decided to go forward, so he followed me to my place where he tied me up spread eagle on my stomach.

I should have been concerned starting off on my stomach. We had talked about how he would start out, so I knew he would start at my neck and work his way down. Luckily my neck isn’t that ticklish. But I can’t say the same about my armpits which he got to next! There wasn’t much time for simple laughter, we went pretty much straight to screaming laughter. It was like electrical currents shooting through me. But when he moved down to my ribs, I really went nuts. He was on top of me and I was bucking like crazy trying to get him off through my laughter. It took all the strength I had not to say my safe word since he knew he had hit a sweet spot and as agreed, he was pushing it as far as he could! He finally gave me a breather and moved further down to my hips and legs for a while. But then as we established before getting together, he came back up to the top and started over again. Starting right away with my armpits and ribs, this time my tolerance was lower and I held out as long as I could. I found myself screaming “I’m not going to say it!” trying to talk myself out of it, but eventually it reached a point where I felt I would die if I didn’t. So I called out Blue. Of course, he then had his minute to torture me! (This clause is definitely coming out next time!) I didn’t realize just how long a minute could be!!! He finally moved on to just my back and up to my neck which was now extremely ticklish. :) He occasionally came back to my ribs driving me over the edge with screaming and he experimented with some of the “toys” that we had.

It was a full hour of torture before he stopped, tied my arms behind my back and my feet to a chair. He then spent an hour on just my feet! After about half way in, the backs of my legs were getting sore, so we switched positions. Now, normally I would say I don’t like to be hogtied, but it was a better solution than having my calves/ankles tied on the back of a wood chair. I was afraid this position would hurt my shoulders, but it wasn’t bad. It was certainly a good position for accessing my feet. I know my feet are not the most ticklish part of me, but they were more ticklish than I realized. Of course, this is one of the best times for tickle toys, so he pulled out the toothbrushes, electric toothbrush, brush… but the best toy of all are just ordinary bath gloves that I bought at Kmart. They are rough to remove dead skin when bathing, so they add intensity to the fingers. This really worked well on my feet - especially when he went after my arch with a vengeance. Though I must admit, the fingers did work the best. While there was some begging and screaming, I resisted saying my safe word for this hour.

Then we switched to the last position – on my back. We started out in a pike with my hands together and my feet together. He started out attacking my armpits which drove me crazy, but I was able to tolerate it. But then he used his facial hair to work my ribs while he continued tickling my armpits. This was too much to take. I pulled so hard, I got one of my hands free and he had to tie me up again. Of course, he went right back to the same spot which pushed me beyond again and I got enough slack to my restraints to throw myself over onto my side and onto my stomach. After a bit he decided to switch positions. We went back to the spread eagle position, for lying on my back, too. Of course, he went back to where he left off and this time I had no option other than bucking and trying to throw him off as I screamed with laughter. It didn’t take long before I was not only using my safe word, but asking him not to tickle my ribs anymore period. They were getting really sore with all the prodding and the laughter was more than I could take. I hated to do it and I know he wasn’t happy either. He kept trying to go back there periodically. It was definitely a gold mine, but it was bottomed out for the day. So instead he went down to my legs and feet for a while before he stopped after only half an hour on my back.

I wasn’t really sorry, it was great, but I was totally worn out and my upper body was sore. Very nice session, though. :) I needed to be pushed that far and he helped me experience it.

The lucky guy was ME

The tickler whom Luvn2laf so graciously invited to tickle her was none other than little old me, Em Es! (Luvn2laf, I had a great time and will post my thoughts when I have more time!)

I love to hear stories about positive meetings between TMFers. Thanks a lot :)

See..with all thats going on in the world..simple tickling can take your mind off of it...i think everyone should tickle..it would make the world a happier place :cool:

What's this then?

No revenge?? What a waste!:D
I'm glad you had fun Em!

XOXO

Hey, Steph . . .

Steph, if Luvn2laf invites me for another play date, I plan to suggest a menu of:

Appetizer: View one or two of her tickling videos, which we did not have time to watch in our first meeting

Course one: I restrain Luvn2laf on her back for one hour

Course two: I re-tie her and tickle her feet for an hour

Course three Luvn2laf gets revenge by restraining and tickling me any way she wants for an hour

At that point, Luvn2laf thinks it's over and she's had the last laugh. But she does not realize, my favorite part of the meal is :wow: dessert.

Dessert: I restrain Luvn2laf on her stomach and work mostly her ribs for an hour.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back