• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream Journal-Log #1

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
Thursday November 1st 20001 Hi my name is ElvisJessie, and I'm what you could call an unusual guy.While most of the time I physicaly act normal it's mental that I'm barraged with my secreat desire to be anyones tickle torture slave
who constinly gets it none stop. So If this gets seen by the T.M.F. family or not I still would love to give you all a glimps into my demented mind, so I'm typing up my dream journal, and this is Log 1 from last nights dream.

For me I found myself coming off of a bus smack dab in the heart of times square. For some weird reason my dreams evolve around the heat, and hummidity of the summertime. Well on this particular day I found myself dressed in a Kiss t-shirt, a pair of velcroe sandels, and a pair of blue jeaned shorts. Now I've never been to New York personaly, so I not going to make up places that I'm not sure of.
Now from times square the next sceene in my dream had me walking barefooted through central park, by this time I had removed my t-shirt, and was busy working on my tan.

Lying down under a tree I then spotted a mysterious kind of motor home that looked very unusual than the usual kind of motorhome. Because this one had people lined up barefootd filling out some kind of form, and the entering the very vehicle. Any other time I would have just minded my own buisness but this had me to say the least curious.
In the next scene it now showed me next in line to be allowed access, so after filling out the form I next had to put a pair of virtual reality glasses over my eyes for five minutes, so I placed them on, and as I did my eyes saw quick flashes of people being tickled tortured. Alot of times anyone else would of thrown off the glasses in discust but these particular glasses had some strange power to them that prohibited the user from removing them until the required time was up.

The very last scene saw me mindlessly like the others entering the motorhome. Once inside I found myself redressing into a pair of G-string bikini underware, after my new out fit was on I found myself being lead to a smooth cylenderd surface that I now stood apon directly in the middle. Then believe it or not I saw myself being transpored somewhere else just like in Star Trek. The next scene saw me in another line of people dressed, as I was.
From what I could tell the line f people were then sprayed with a water like substance all over each of there bodies, and then taken to yet another larger room. Inside from there I spotted Men, and women alike being placed into erotic possitions, bound, blindfolded, and then without mercy by any of the captives they found themselves tickle tortured. The rooms laughter needless to say was defining, as those around laughed hestericaly. I now found myself being eroticly possitioned with my wrists to either side of me high above my head. My ankles next were being pulled tightly apart. Until finnaly I was spred eagle some ten feet high in the air. Now it was my turn to join the others in laughter, as my captors started there tickle assault apon my body.

(If you'de care to replie please write me an email, at [email protected] I would love to hear your veiws, and comments. Thank you...)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back