• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jetsons F/F

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
I (Anna) had a dream so Heather and I will be adapting that dream! Note we have not watched that show regularly for years!

George woke up, and got ready to be dressed in the dress-o-matic! Working on a Saturday, oh the humanity. To make matters worse since Judy's dream-o-matic has been on the fritz, she had been experiencing awful nightmares. George had had to endure his duaghter sleeping with them. This meant no fun in bed and he was denied the waking up next to his beautiful naked bride. Judy slept on her mother's side, snuggling up to her. As George made his way to work trouble was brewing at Spacely's Sprockets.
(This is where the dream kicks in)
Mr Spacely was negotiating with Mr Titans over some robots to replace the union strikers. In fact, only Jetson, Maccabe and Rudolphous were working. "Well Mr Spacely I can give you an excellent price on females! They do twice the work and use half the fuel!" he informed Mr Spacely. "DOne!" When George arrived there were a number of new employees all female. Astounded he was even more so when the women all started to remove their clothing (Anna actually dreamed this part!) during the coffee break. The sight of naked women around the place was driving George insane. Why there were so many naked women was beyong him. Finally a brown haired clothed woman called George to her. "Mr Jetson, it's time for us to go hand in a report to Mr Spacely!" said the brunette. George walked in as the woman took off her clothes and went into the tub. "Mr JEtson you should drive." she said. "No thanks, I'll just turn around and give you some privacy!" he replied. "But I need someone to drive. It's okay I don't mind!" she responded. Suddenly George realised the obvious. A strike! Mr Spacely ahd hired robots or to be more precise biological androids. "Can you feel it?" he asked. She giggled. "Sometimes! My sensors allow me to absorb sensation!It feels cold!" she answered. This si the part of the dream that caused Anna to woke up screaming. George removed his pants and in his red underwear dotted black. Apparently it was my special area and clothing that were seen. Anyway, the naked blonde android held on to George as they used the water pipes rather than the air shoots due to expenses (And Mr Spacely was famously frugal, or as Ruby the Computer said Absolutely Stingy!) After arriving in MR Spacely's bathroom, GEroge quickly got his pants on while the naked blonde did her stretching exercises exposing a beautiful round butt in George's face. George wished Jane was here in the buff. "Jetson!" screamed mr. Spacely. "I'm here Mr Spacely!" replied George. "Our competitors are having a field day with our noted problem with the unions! So I am hiring you to negotiate on the company and my behalf!" he ordered. "But Mr Spacely, I know nothing about negotiating! What if I screw up, sir?" pleaded George. Facing that mob was akin to hari-kari. "Jetson! You will succeed OR YOU'RE FIRED!" Yelled Mr Spacely. "yes, sir Mr Spacely!" replied George. "Now Ms Droid, the report!" said Mr Spacely in a much kinder voice. "What are you still doing here, JETSON! GO OR YOU'RE FIRED!" screamed Mr Spacely. As George left the boss' office, he sighed. "OH boy am I in trouble now! If I fail, I'm dead! But if I try I'm dead!"
Sorry we're busy! We'll finish it when George has Ms Droid deal with the unions and Judy's cheerleading adventures!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Sorry about this but we had a dinner to attend! MAybe we shall finsih this tomorrow!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back