• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You guys dont know what you're talking about...

Tiger

TMF Poster
Yenny is the best! Who cares if her feet are size 30's and only has 4 toes. Neither of those features is uncommon in humans. This is a genetic trait called polidactily. 1/2000 babies is born like that EVERY DAY! And there's not just 2000 babies born daily. So if you really think about it, she's a hot polidactily with extremely sensitive feet and just overall great. She's the best and there's no unreality about her...other than the fact that she's made on paper and pencil.

Sincerely,
Tiger

P.S. Some of you are thinking that in polidactily only 1 foot or 1 hand is affected. I suggest you retake genetic biology.

P.S.S Ozzy, you're the best. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Albert Einstein. Keep drawing Yenny! She's my fave and I look out for all your work. Thanx for sharing your talent with us.

The really nice thing is that Ozzy has created two different girls for your enjoyment. One for foot fans and one for upper-body.

Yenny is most ticklish on her feet with one spot being particularly sensitive. This is her character signature and her feet will always play a prominent role in her ticklish adventures.

Sonya has an incredibly ticklish belly button. This is her character signature and her belly button will always play a prominent role in her ticklish adventures.

However both of these adorable vixens have other ticklish areas as well which will soon be revealed. Perhaps you should vote for what will be their next most ticklish spots that will be fiendishly exploited. Rest assured that all of these ticklish areas will be fully exploited in Yenny's new comic series. As for Sonya...she has to wait and see if there is enough room for two ticklish comic goddesses . We will know for sure based on the popularity of Yenny's first comic. However initial reports are looking good:)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back