• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morgan Webb from X-Play

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
Hey everyone. I managed to get in contact with X-Play's Morgan Webb and asked her "the question." Here's what she said.

Hey!

We were in NY for alittle bit, not to long. The whole crew creates scripts for our skits, we do put our 25 cents into them, too. Ticklish? the pits!

seeya!

Morgan
------------------------------------------

A bummer not the feet, but she's still ticklish so it's all good.

Last edited:
cool

thats great:D Ive been thinking of Morgan since I drew a pic of her awhile back.Now i might do an armpit one. How did you get her to reply to you?

She has a MySpace account on MySpace.com to communicate with her fans. After a few messages of friendly coversation, I just asked the question randomly. And she answered. ^_^

you know her name on there? I gotta know if her feet are ticklish, even if just a little.:D

Resurrecting a dead topic!

Recently it turned out that the profiles of both Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb on any site (Friendster, MySpace, etc.) were fakes. The two confirmed it themselves on X-Play, and Adam's and Morgan's profiles were instantly deleted from MySpace.

Morgan's ticklish spots, perhaps, remain a mystery...?

I don't know if it's the same one, but there was a real Morgan and Adam for quite some time. I might be confusing them with the fakes I'm not sure. There was a thread on it about her sending e-mail through her g4tv mail to prove that it was the real her for a while. But yes, I hope this was a real confession. Then again I kinda don't cause it was only one spot.

Chullaxoth said:
Resurrecting a dead topic!

Recently it turned out that the profiles of both Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb on any site (Friendster, MySpace, etc.) were fakes. The two confirmed it themselves on X-Play, and Adam's and Morgan's profiles were instantly deleted from MySpace.

Morgan's ticklish spots, perhaps, remain a mystery...?

wow that sucks :confused:

Zechs Merquiise said:
Hey everyone. I managed to get in contact with X-Play's Morgan Webb and asked her "the question." Here's what she said.

We were in NY for alittle bit, not to long. The whole crew creates scripts for our skits, we do put our 25 cents into them, too. Ticklish? the pits!

seeya!

Morgan
------------------------------------------

A bummer not the feet, but she's still ticklish so it's all good.
how'd you contact her?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back