• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Throwing the Match

TQLR

TMF Expert
Five tall blondes from Worchester's soccer team huddled conspiriatorily before they left for the matchup with their rivals at Darby.

"How do you expect us to beat them today on their own turf? We won't be able to bribe the referees like we did last week!" one said.

"And with 'Super Ann' in the game we haven't got a chance! She'll run rings around us!" another complained.

They looked to their blonde Captain who smiled and said "I've been doing a little research on that! I know a way to keep her out of the game or at least not be able to play well!" she said with confidence. They huddled together and she whispered to them her plan.

Many smiles and wicked grins adorned their faces as they left early to head to Darby.

Ann was furious! They had lost at their away game because their rivals had blatantly cheated and the referees either refused to see it or deliberately didn't call it. They had the best soccer team in the country and Ann was their star player and Captain.

The 5'4" brunette tossed her shoulder length hair and finished preparing for today's matchup. On their home turf, she was certain she would wipe the field with those cheats. She always showed up in the locker room 2 hours early to stretch and psyche herself up before each game.

Just as she was closing her locker the door burst open and 5 of the opposing team's girls rushed her! She screamed and tried to push them off of her, but her diminutive size and shear numbers worked against her. Soon they had her pinned on her back on the bench in front of the lockers.

"You better let me up right now you... you... CHEATERS!" she screamed.

While 4 of them held her firmly on the bench, their Captain retrieved some jump ropes and started to tie her to the bench.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ? LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!"

They had no intention of letting her go and soon her wrists and elbows were tightly bound to the bench. Her ankles were next and finally her knees. Squirm as she might, there was no way she was going to break free from her jump rope bondage.

"Keeping me tied up here won't keep me out of this game" she said. "My teammates will be here in a couple of hours!" she said with confidence.

The leader of the group smiled and said "We'll be long gone before they get here" and she brandished a very large pair of shears!

Ann gulped noticeably and in a querelous voice asked "Wha... what are you going to do to me?" fearing they intended her bodily harm.

"Oh we're just gonna have a few laughs!" she said as she started snipping up the front of Ann's jersey.

"STOP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? YOU BITCH YOU'RE RUINING MY JERSEY!!!" Ann yelled. Cursing and wriggling would not stop her attacker and within minutes, Ann's jersey lay in tatters on the locker room floor, leaving her clad in just her sports bra, shorts, white socks, and sneakers. Her shorts were the next to get a taste of the scissors until they too lay with her jersey.

Ann felt real fear as she was sure they were going to strip her completely nude! But her attacker laid down the scissors and walked up by Ann's trapped arms.

"Tell me Ann..." she asked as she lightly began to trace her fingernails down Ann's extended right arm, "...are you ticklish ?"

Ann began to squirm as the light touch began to tingle. She was VERY ticklish and bit her lip to keep from giggling.

"NO!" she lied "You get awayyyyyyyy from meeeeheheheheeeeeeee!!!" She couldn't help it, nor hold in the giggles.

"NAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" she laughed openly as the blonde's nails found her helplessly exposed underarm! Soon a second set of nails found her other underarm and she was laughing hysterically and wriggling as much as the ropes would allow.

"Poor Ann!" the blonde teased, "...sooooo ticklish and soooo helpless! I wonder where else she's ticklish?"

Two more of the girls started dancing their fingers across her tummy and Ann exploded in hysterical, uncontrollable laughter! She couldn't even stand to be tickled by one person but being gang tickled was her worst nightmare. She was already to the point that she could barely breath and if they kept this up she'd surely pass out!

But her rivals knew enough to taper off their tickling when the brunette lapsed into silent laughter. As soon as her laughter became audible, they started again. The remaining two blondes tickled the tops of her thighs and squeezed just above the helpless brunette's knees.

Ann was becoming light-headed from lack of oxygen and they kept her in just that state; only stopping long enough for her to grab enough air to keep from passing out. Her last rational thought was that they intended to tickle her to death!

After 30 minutes, Ann's face was covered in tears and a thin sheen of perspiration could be seen on her exposed skin. They stopped to let her gulp in some air and the opposing Captain walked down towards Ann's feet.

"I bet these cute little feet of yours are ticklish too... aren't they Ann?"

With a look of wide-eyed horror, Ann was reduced to begging like a little girl. "Nooooo!!!! heheheheheeeeee!!!!" she giggled and whined helplessly, "Pleeeeeeheheheeeee!!!"

Ignoring the brunette's pleading, the blonde slowly started unlacing Ann's sneakers and nodded to her teammates. They in turn started in with new tickling techniques. The two at her sides started counting her ribs and took turns wiggling their fingers into Ann's cute belly button. The two at her thighs took to tickling under her knees and teasing her violently wriggling bum.

Teasingly, and with exaggerated slowness, the blonde who had unlaced her sneaker was stripping it from her left foot. Tossing it over her shoulder, she took great delight and time in rolling down Ann's white sock, exposing the pink heel, then the high wrinkled arch, and finally plucking it off to be thrown away like the shoe.

Ann was hoarse from her high pitched screaming laughter but could still feel the cool air of the locker room on her rapidly wriggling bare foot.

Starting on the right foot, her adversary repeated the same performance; slowly stripping her foot bare while Ann laughed maniacally under the tickling fingers of the blonde's teammates.

15 more minutes passed before they let her rest. Ann had any resistance tickled out of her long ago and could only wheeze and gulp fitfully as her oxygen starved lungs strained to get air into her body.

The Captain winked to her teammates when Ann's unstoppable giggling resumed, flashed her long nails, and started to slowly drag them up Ann's defenseless bare soles!

"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Ann squealed in shock. Her tiny size 5 feet with their tremendously high arches and rounded toes were the most ticklish spot on her body! Soft as butter, each stroke of her opponent's nails sent shockwaves of ticklish agony up her legs and made her belly convulse in apoplectic laughter. She was beyond light headed at this point. She had achieved what some have called a "Runner's High" where steady exertion released massive amounts of endorphines in the brain. In effect, a "Tickle High" where Ann relished a perverse euphoria; actually enjoying the tickle-torture she was enduring.

The blonde looked at her watch and knew their opposition team would be showing up soon. With a final nod to her team, they all started tickling as hard as they could; wanting the star soccer player to pass out!

It was too much for poor Ann. She couldn't breathe, couldn't stop the silent laughter, and with stars flashing before her eyes she finally passsed out.

The blonde's gave high-fives to each other and prepared to leave. Their Captain, however, couldn't resist the opportunity to plant a kiss on each of Ann's now very pink bare feet. "She has such cute little feet !" she said wickedly as they swiftly left the locker room.

Half an hour later, Ann's teammates found her, still bound to the bench, and giggling madly. After untying her, they tried to get her to tell them what had happened.

Ann could only giggle insanely; still feeling the horrendous tickling all over her body. Finally, she was able to explain through her girlish giggles what had happened.

Pressing on, they got Ann ready for the match. That proved to be a mistake. Ann felt as though she had run a Marathon and was hard pressed to stay aloft on her rubbery legs and wobbly knees. Adding insult to injury, the girls from Worchester took every opportunity to wiggle their fingers when Ann was looking and poke her ribs when the referee wasn't. As a result, Worchester dominated the field and took the match 3-0 while her teammates carried a stumbling Ann back to the locker room in defeat.

Cool story and the best part is that they didnt exactly cheat.which makes it kinda cool :p Somethin to think about.. keep up the good work.

Nice story...I just love stories about Female athletes getting tickled:cool:

I really love this story. It brings back memories of visions I had long ago :yowzer: What I would loved to have done but knowing if I did I probably would have wound up in prison :p

Re: throwing the match

Soon ! How do you intend to payback 5 opponents ? ;-)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back