• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat's Got Her Tongue Part 4

TQLR

TMF Expert
Cat and Tina carried Tory into their palacious dressing room and found Laurie finishing up the ties on a very nude and still giggling Vine. Laurie had her spread eagled on a large round table top, totally exposed and vulnerable to the vengeful brunette.

"I gave her another shot of giggle-gas just to keep her happy!" Laurie said with a giggle and a curtsy.

Tina and Catherine dragged Tory over to the large futon and sat her nude body down in the very center. "Tie her wrists to the top bar as far as they'll stretch and tie her ankles off to the armrests" Cat winked at Tina.

Tina winked back and proceeded to do just that; just then, there was a soft knock on the door to their dressing room.

Cat opened it a crack and saw a roadie who smiled evilly when he heard Vine's helpless giggling.

"GM told me to give ya these." he said as he handed her a large camera bag. "Said you'd know what to do wit' 'em."

Cat smiled the most evil smile a pigtailed redhead could muster. "Oh, I know what to do with them !" she cooed.

"Guards have cordoned off the area... GM's orders. And by the way, make those blonde bimbos suffer !" he said as he winked at his favorite wrestler.

Cat winked back and blew him a kiss as she shut the door and locked it.

She passed Laurie and grinned at her as she was using her long nails to gently tickle Vine's wiggling bare feet and carried the bag over to where Tina had just finished securing Tory's right ankle to the futon armrest. The haughty blonde, who was still unconscious, was spread shamefully wide; every bit of her voluptuous body on display.

The vengeful redhead opened the bag and retrieved a tripod and camera which she quickly began assembling; pointing it directly at Tory, who was just beginning to come around.

Just as Cat started the camera rolling, soft moans of awakening began coming from the busty blonde. Tina sprayed her with the laughing gas and winked at Catherine. "Just to make sure she wakes up happy !"

Tory did indeed wake up happy! Giggling like a silly little girl, she rolled her head back and laughed; her once flowing blonde hair matted and pasted to her head with sweat. After a few minutes she blinked open her teary eyes and even through her laughter, realized she was still quite nude and spread wide open on the futon.

"Noooononononohhahahahahaaaeeeeeeeee!!!!!" she tittered; realizing that she was still Cat's captive.

"Hi sweetie !" Cat breathed in her ear as she tickled her left nipple, "...sorry you had to be stripped naked in front of the entire world and show them that very hairy pussy of yours! But that's okay lover, we're going to fix that...." she said as she slithered her tongue into her ear.

Tory shivered and giggled as Catherine humiliated her; instantly re-igniting the fires of her unbounded lust.

"Paybacks are MORE than a bitch !!" she said.

Tina and Cat both flashed their long nails like swords and set to work on Tory's helpless bare feet!

"MWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she screamed as her incredibly ticklish bare feet were assaulted once more. Nearing insanity, Tory feared her poor tender feet would never stop being tickled!

Laurie, on the other hand, had reduced Vine to silent laughter and stopped tickling her as she feared she might pass out. She wanted this woman to remember never to mess with her again. Leaving her to catch her breath, she sauntered over to watch with wicked glee as Tina and Cat tickled Tory ruthelessly.

The busty blonde's huge globes were jiggling side to side and up and down as she squealed with hysteric abandon.Her mind had finally shattered and the lewd grinding of her hips telegraphed the fact that her insatiable libido was now in control.

Laurie kissed Cat on the cheek and handed her a shaving brush and a tube of Nair. Grinning wickedly, she said "Girl needs a trim!"

Laurie and Tina sat and watched as Tory sobbed and cried fitfully; grabbing what breath she could now that the tickling of her tender feet had stopped. Her mind was in such total disarray that she couldn't assimilate the fact that Cat was squirting a great amount of the depilatory on that very soft shaving brush.

But that changed the instant that Catherine started swirling the now soaked brush deep into her curly blonde fur!

"OOOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOOO!!! NOOOOOHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" she cried as laughter grabbed one side of her body and lust the other! Her shattered mind couldn't have cared less that she was being denuded of her curly fur; all that dominated was the insatiable arousal and the fiendish tickling of her most private of parts.

But Catherine was careful not to let her receive her 'just rewards' this quickly. Making sure she had applied the proper amount, she started an egg timer and nodded to Laurie and Tina.

Slowly they began drawing their warm tongues up and down Tory's very soft bare soles. Her cackling laughter and lewd hip thrusts told them that they were doing the job right!

Tory wanted to explode so very badly! They had already driven her quite mad with her public humiliation, defeat of her title, and now her captive torture. But now, bound as she was, she couldn't finish the job and bring herself to orgasm. Instead, she had to suffer while the torture continued.

"DING!" rang the egg timer. Cat grabbed a moist warm towel and carefully sponged away the Nair, and all of Tory's curly fur along with it! Tory gibbered helplessly as each brush of the towel brought her closer and closer to ecstasy.

"Do you think that might be a bit tender ?" Cat asked a nodding and winking Tina and Laurie. "I'll just get some lotion".

Returning with a large bottle of warm lotion, Catherine nodded to Laurie and Tina who sang at once "Tickle, tickle, tickle !" and started scribbling their nails up and down Tory's unprotected soles.

"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she screamed as she arched her back upwards and presented her now very bald mound to the devious redhead.

With fingers slathered in lotion, Cat started rubbing Tory's bald pussy on both sides. The effect was electric! Tory groaned and cackled, pulling fitfully at the bonds on her wrists while her hips bucked and gyrated in an X-rated fashion. The redhead's fingers pressed on both sides of her mound but never once touched the obviously hard clit that was sticking out for all (and the camera) to see!

That was more than enough for Tory! With a loud "GAAAAAAAK!!!!" her orgasm started; her huge breasts jiggled furiously as she pumped her hips up and down to greet Cat's lotion covered fingers!

Cat leaned close to her distended face, never removing her fingers, and taunted the blonde bimbo. "Moo for me like the cow you are BITCH! MOO!!!"

"MOOOOWAHAHAHAAAAMMMMMMM GAWDD! NNNNNGGGGHHH!!! UMMMMMMNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!" Tory squealed and grunted as control of her body left her. She was the orgasm and the orgasm was her as every muscle in her body twitched and spasmed in furious delight.Only now did Catherine plunge her fingers inside to totally break her opponent; knowing she would never enter the ring against her again.

Tory's rational mind was toast. But the sexual side of her (which was about 90% of her mind anyway) was in absolute heaven! Thundering rolls of exquisite delight rippled through her body as Cat totally dominated her and made her cum at will. The evil redhead knew just where to tickle and when and forced the shattered blonde to perform shamelessly for the camera for three more brutal orgasms.

"Tie her up in a chair" Cat suggested after the sobbing blonde had finally come down, "I want her to watch her partner get hers!"

"I've got a better idea" Tina suggested. Cat and Laurie both look at her with grins of evil intent.

"Vine's in a sleepy silly stage right now, and Tory's so ragged out her mind would be like putty to me."

Eyes wide with understanding, Laurie and Cat both knew what the hypnotist could do.

"Before we start on Vine, let me do a few adjustments on Tory and see what we can come up with !"

Cat and Laurie both shivered with delight, knowing what the professional hypnotist could indeed accomplish.

Standing back, they watched as Tina kicked off her heels and snuggled up to a still gasping, giggling and shivering Tory. Leaning close to her ear, she began to sing her siren's song of hypnotic entrapment.

Tory was rather a vapid woman and her mind was in such a state of disarray that it didn't take long for Tina to draw her into a very deep trance.

"Now listen to me Tory..... The next time you hear this comment.... this is what you'll do..."

Cat nearly grabbed pom-poms and cheered as she heard what Tina instructed Tory to do! This was going to be sooooo good !.

Tina put Tory into a deep sleep and turned to Cat, "Let's see how strong Miss Vine is now !" Cat nodded viciously and moved the camera over so that it looked straight down on a very spread-eagled, nude blonde.

Laurie had been waiting patiently to get to Vine. The buxom blonde had so humiliated her... knowing how hyper-sensitive she was, that she just had to have revenge. But Laurie had learned from the ring that it wasn't Vine's feet that were her downfall... it was her tummy, underarms and massive boobs that turned this blonde into jello!

The three approached Vine and Laurie took the lead as she mounted the table and straddled the blonde's wide spread thighs.

"Kitchy-kitchy-koooooooo!" she sang as she lightly danced her fingernails into Vine's helplessly exposed underarms.

"KEEEEEEYAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Vine squealed as the torturous tickling roused her from her giggling reverie. She flailed her head back and forth but could do nothing to stop Laurie from doing whatever she wanted with her.

Cat winked to Tina and pointed to Vine's hip-bones. Sniggling their fingers under Laurie's buns, they tickled just above the blonde's hipbones and had her bouncing and squealing within seconds.

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Vine was delirious with laughter as her underarms and hipbones were both being assaulted. She hadn't been as fully mentally destroyed as Tory, but that didn't stop her from wriggling her very full behind in just as lewd a manner.

They tickled her relentlessly until she was crying and sobbing like a baby; desperately trying to catch her breath.

Cat handed Laurie the shaving brush and Nair while Vine was trying to catch her breath and she had never seen such a look of evil venom on a woman's face before! Laurie slid off of the still quaking blonde and proceeded to 'give her a trim'.

Tina and Cat grabbed soft artist's brushes and worked on Vine's turgid nipples while Laurie prepared to make her mound bald.

Vine was SUCH a disappointment ! No sooner than Laurie had started stroking the Nair into her blonde fur when Vine squealed loudly and began to cum before the brunette was even half done denuding her!

All three giggled with delight as Vine proved herself to be the ultimate tickle-slut! Each pass of the brush had her moaning and grunting; thrusting her hips up to invite every evil stroke of the brush!

Finally, Laurie managed to paint her wriggling, shuddering target and set the timer.

Now it was time to play as the timer ran out. Cat started by licking Vine's smooth underarms, which had her giggling fitfully, while Tina continued to brush all around her huge breasts and pencil- hard nipples. Laurie grabbed a third brush and used it swirl around and tunnel into the helpless blonde's navel.

Only now would Vine's mind come close to insanity. She wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with but this constant arousal and torturous tickling was finally having its toll! She came a second time when Laurie explored her hips and buns with the brush, and a third when Cat and Tina both started suckling her very hard nipples.

Finally it was time to sponge away the Nair and as Laurie carefully toweled each side of Vine's mound, the naughty harlot had to cum once more!

Cat saw the look of unabashed evil in Laurie's eyes as she finished her 'trim job'. "Hand me that artist's brush" she asked of Catherine.

Vine was just barely able to breathe after her last joyous explosion, but Laurie was eyeing the blonde bimbo's obviously hard clit.

"Would you two be dears and tickle her underarms with one hand, her soft tummy and ribs with the other, and nibble those huge udders of hers while I drive her completely insane ?" Laurie asked sweetly.

Cat and Tina were both shuddering with delight and hoped they'd never be on the receiving end of Laurie's ire. Doing as they were asked, they had Vine thrashing wildly and screaming out raw, hoarse laughter as Laurie poised her brush and spread open her moist pouting lips.

"You are MINE now Vine !" Laurie pronounced as the flicked the very tip of the brush back and forth across the blonde's very turgid love button!

Vine screamed like an animal in a leg trap as her back bowed up in a severe arch and her love juices began to flow! She was a squirter, and each new wave of excitement soaked Laurie's brush more and more! But Laurie wouldn't stop! She continued working the blonde like a fire pump; determined to drive home the fact that she would never, ever mess with her again!

Catherine and Tina were wobbly at the knees; caught up in the sexual ecstasy of the busty blonde's tickle torture! Laurie was a brutal mistress, teasing Vine with comments like "Oooooo just one more sweetie!!!! You haven't shown me what a tickle-slut you are YET!" Each time Laurie thought that Vine might pass out, she stopped long enough for Cat and Tina to tickle her back to squealing, then she'd start in again.

Finally, it was too much for the busty blonde and with one primal scream of joy, her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped to the table in a sweaty, helpless heap.

All three hugged and kissed at their success in exacting their revenge. "Let me finish up with Vine now" Tina said, "...and I'll tell the GM that he needs to schedule an interview with these two..... live!"

The General Manager nearly had a heart attack when he saw the tape that Cat had brought him. "JEEZUS girl, I can't put that even on cable !" he said as he tried to push down his raging hard-on.

"But video sales would be enormous !" Cat said with her sweetest, little-girl smile.

"They would at that ! Now what's this about an interview?"

"Well I think it would be a good interview to find out why Tory lost her title bout to someone she had so embarassed the week before !" Cat said with a blush.

"You don't fool me naughty girl ! You just want to embarrass those two again!" he said with a chuckle of admiration.

"Who me?" Catherine said with an evil grin.

He punched his intercom and rousted his secretary. "Sofie, get me Anna and Heather and set them up for an interview with Tory and Vine. I want it live and I want it tonight!" he barked.

"You sure this is gonna be worth it ?" he asked the pigtailed redhead.

"Didja watch that last tape?" she asked with a leer.

"I'm definitely going to give you a raise you naughty redhead.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back