• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X Tickles

TQLR

TMF Expert
Dana was tired. It was very late and she was alone in the building once again. As such, she was startled when the door to her office opened and a tall blonde woman strode confidently towards her desk. She looked somewhat like Brigitte Nielsen – 6 foot tall, short blonde hair, incredibly long legs exposed by a sinfully short minidress, and spiked strappy sandles.

Dana was about to get up when the blonde held her palm out towards her and said in a low, sultry voice "Please, do not get up". Indeed the sexy redhead had tried to get up but found she was unable to move from her chair !

Stuttering slightly, she asked "Who...who are you? And WHAT are you ?" The agent couldn't believe that any normal human could exert such power over her with a simple hand gesture.

"My name is Teeana and I am not of this world..." she began in her soft, sexy voice, "...I come from a planet whose people have worked for eons to achieve total perfection. Through the rejection of all emotion we succeeded. Alas, in achieving that, we have found that we have lost something very important."

"How can you hold me here with just a wave of your hand ?" Dana asked, "and what do you want from me?"

"Perfection has allowed us to channel mental energies outward from our hands, manifesting itself as a physical force. Total logic allows us to focus our entire Kurylian force in such a manner. Observe," she cooed as she wiggled her fingers up and down.

"Meeeeepeheheheheeeeeeee!!!" Dana giggled unexpectedly. It felt for all the world as if someone had just tickled up and down her ribs! It dawned on her that in effect, this gorgeous alien had done just that and a look of horror and fear filled her eyes! She was sinfully ticklish and if the alien caught on to that fact she would be helpless before her.

"I am well aware of your, shall we say, 'sensitivies'. Our research throughout the galaxy has shown you have been examined many times by many different species. Your reputation is legend which is why I have come to you. Please do not be afraid..." she said sweetly as she waved a finger, "...my intent is not to cause you harm".

The redhead shivered as she felt a single fingernail trace down between her full breasts and across her soft tummy.

"You see what we have lost is our ability to enjoy tactile sensations and express our human emotions. With our technology we rarely see one another face to face. Androids perform all of the physical labor and we are freed to be alone in our own comfortable environments. Even procreation is conducted in a laboratory. But through all of our success we have realized that this is the part of us that has been missing."

Dana's eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh yes, I said human as we indeed are. Myth tells of a time when we seeded this planet to expand our empire. But we became obsessed with our move to perfection and never bothered to guide you. The majority of my people even refuse to meet face to face. I was chosen for this mission because I can tolerate being near another human and that my mental signature is more prone to slip towards suppressed emotions.

"What do you want of me ?" Dana asked with trepidation.

"I have come to observe these sensations first hand..." she smiled at her own pun, "...and to have you teach me so I may teach others. It is my mission to investigate emotions and tactile stimulation; in short to learn to be more human again."

"I don't understand" she said, trying to figure this woman out, "You don't even meet together, or touch, or love?"

Sadly, Teeana shook her head. Then, with a coy smile, the blonde raised her hand and Dana began to rise straight up into the air!

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" Dana thought to herself as she levitated. With a flick of a finger, Dana's pumps were popped from her stockinged feet and plunked to the carpeted floor. Any other thoughts or fears quickly ran from her mind when the blonde started wiggling the fingers of her left hand.

"YAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!" Dana squealed as she felt those nails dancing up and down her stockinged soles! "STAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAP!!!" The only part of her body that she could move was her head and her red hair flung about wildly as she laughed.

Teeana kept tickling Dana's tender soles until tears were running down her face and her laughter had turned silent. Suddenly, the tickling of her feet stopped and between bouts of giggling she gasped desperately for much needed breath.

"Please heheheeeeee please no more......" Dana begged.

"But this is what I have come to observe and learn" Teeana said with a smile. Teeana flicked one of her fingers and the top button of Dana's blouse popped off to clatter away on her desktop. Another flick and the next button popped away!

"Wha...what are you doing ?" Dana asked querolously.

"I must be able to observe your reactions..." Teeana giggled, an emotional reaction that surprised even herself, "...clothing just gets in the way !"

"No...please...don't strip me...don't EEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!" Dana burst into laughter once more as Teeana started tickling her nylon covered soles again and kept popping the buttons off her blouse! She was plunging into that hellish pit of complete helplessness and couldn't muster the resolve to fight off the tickish sensations. Soon her blouse was hanging wide open, revealing a bit of the redhead's lacy black bra and her healthy cleavage. With a wave of her hand, Teeana peeled the blouse off Dana's shoulders and negligently tossed it away.

Gasping again as the tickling stopped, Dana suddenly felt her arms rising above her head! Now Teeana lightly stroked the air with a single finger and Dana burst into giggles once more as she felt her smooth underarms being stroked.

"Nooohahahahahaaaaaaa not there eeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!"

While Dana giggled, Teeana gestured and the button on her skirt popped off and the zipper slid down. Dana didn't see it slide to the floor but without her skirt she was hanging in thin air in her lacy bra, panties, garter belt, and high fashion hose.

"Pleeeeeeheheheheheeeeease dohohohohnt no mooohahahaaaeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Dana sobbed beggingly, humiliation making her cheeks flush a rosy red.

Teeana felt the strangest emotions beginning to wash over her. Her breathing was increasing and her total focus was starting to slip away. Unconsciously licking her full lips, she flicked her fingers once more and started unsnapping the redhead's hose from her garter belt. Her other hand, meanwhile, was playing Dana's ribs like a piano!

Lapsing once again into silent laughter, Dana could only watch through tear-blurred eyes as her stockings were slowly rolled down her legs.

Realizing that her 'specimen' needed a break, Teeana waved her hand and Dana's still laughter-wracked body was laid face down on her desk. The blonde marveled at the softness and perfection of the redhead's wrinkled bare feet and couldn't resist the opportunity to lightly dance her nails across those upturned soles. Hearing Dana's high pitched cackling made her lick her lips once more and with a shock of surprise, realized that her nipples had become quite hard! "What is happening to me?" she thought with a little fear and a niggling of joy.

Dana's face was red from all the laughter, but it was also blushing with embarassment. She was becoming incredibly aroused the more Teeana tickled her!

Teeana was now caught up in a maelstrom of emotions! Without thinking she physically brushed her trembling fingers up and down Dana's bare feet and she nearly swooned with the rush of feeling that rocketed through her body. "How marvelously soft!" she thought to herself as Dana giggled.

On legs made wobbly by her rapidly raging libido, Teeana trailed her fingertips up the redhead's shaking body and unsnapped Dana's bra. Then she peeled off her panties and beheld the nude woman with awe. She lovingly traced her hands and fingers around and around Dana's pert buns and was rewarded with a moan and an earthy giggling.

"Nooohahahahahaaaaaaa....not my buhahahahaaeeeeeeeee!!!!!" she gibbered as she felt her nipples hardening and a moistness beginning to form between her legs. She'd never been so helpless before in her life and yet this feeling coupled with Teeana's tender tickling was driving her mad with desire.

The statuesque blonde rolled the giggling, moaning agent over and stole away her bra, only to stare wide-eyed at Dana's now rock-hard nipples. Her knees shaking from her own intense arousal, Teeana gently began stroking the object of her amazement. Her logic slipping even further, she found it harder and harder to exert the concentration necessary to keep her 'specimen' bound to the desk.

"Oooooooooooooooheheheeheeeemmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!" Dana moaned as her nipples were tickled. Her arms were still held above her head, but now she could move her hips, which she gyrated in a very lewd manner.

Teeana lightly tickled her way down Dana's body, pausing to tickle her belly button and receiving a girlish giggle in response. But when she started tickling the agent's hips and the top of her thighs her fingers were met with upward thrusts as Dana pushed her curly red mound up towards her tickler. Curious, Teeana snaked a finger into the curly fur and began lightly tickling.

"MMMMMMMMYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" the redhaired agent moaned sluttily as she felt her orgasm building.

Teeana tickled faster and faster, matching each lewd hump of the redhead's hips. The fire that burned in her own loins was driving all logic from her mind until she was just one sexy blonde writhing in emotional bliss. She no longer had control over Dana's bondage and the svelte redhead was wriggling fitfully on the desk and massaging her very hard nipples.

"OHMYGOD OHMYGOD !!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Dana squealed as a massive orgasm shook and shuddered her body. She slammed her buns so hard against the desk that Teeana was hard put to keep up with the lusty redhead. Just as the last of the tremors were subsiding, Teeana slumped to her knees and her eyes closed tightly shut as the first orgasm she had ever experienced took control of her body. Never before had she lost control like this and she surrendered herself to the glorious feelings that made her shudder and quake uncontrollably! Fearing on one hand that it would never stop, and hoping on the other that it would, the sexy blonde's eyes rolled up in her head and she slid to the floor with a glorious smile on her unconcscious face.

Gasping and shivering, Dana realized she was no longer held by the alien's mental powers. Glancing down, she saw that Teeana had become overloaded by the experience and saw the opportunity to act..

Grunting and cursing, the nude redhead managed to pull the much larger blonde up onto her desk. Catching her breath, she reached into a bottom drawer and retrieved a pair of handcuffs.

"Now it's time to teach you that lesson Miss Teeana!" Dana said with a decidedly wicked grin on her face.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back