• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X Tickles 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
Never mess with an FBI Agent

Teeana cooed softly as she started to come around. Her mind was still assailed by the incredible emotions that had totally dominated it. She fluttered her eyes and was met by the vision of a nude Dana staring down at her.

"Wha.... what just happened ?" she said in a very soft voice.

"You just had your very first orgasm! How did it feel ?" she asked.

Teeana shivered, remembering the feelings that had blown all logic from her mind. Even now the maelstrom of erotic emotions pranced happily through her brain.

"Why.... why am I bound ?" she asked as she realized her arms were bound above her head and her ankles tied with Dana's stockings to the corners of the desk.

Dana had handcuffed Teeana's wrists and secured them in such a fashion as her hands were pointing directly at the floor. "The only thing she'll be able to do with her powers is mess up the carpet!"

Far from being able to use her powers, Teeana was beset with emotions that she was unprepared to handle. Images of an hysterical squealing redhead ran rampant through her mind and kindled once again the delicious feelings of lust that had dominated her.

"You could call it revenge, but I prefer to call it a lesson" Dana said as she hungrily kissed the blonde alien.

Teeana squirmed and responded to Dana's kiss as another jolt of pure joy squiggled down her body. Sequestered as her people were, they had never kissed so this was something quite foreign to her.

"Let's just get rid of this dress, shall we ?" Dana giggled. "Clothing only gets in the way you know !" Mimicing Teeana's earlier statement, the sexy redhead peeled the alien's mini dress up over her head and down her bound arms. It was no surprise to Dana that Teeana wore nothing under her skimpy minidress. Her hairless beauty was startling and the agent didn't miss the fact that her bald mound was dominated by some very pink, moist lips. Her breasts were full and firm, with red rosy nipples that were threatening to grow at the slightest stimulation.

Tracing her long nails down Teeana's nude body, Dana worked her way towards her bound ankles; loving the giggles that the blonde was unable to control. As she unbuckled each sandle, Dana was amazed at how perfect this woman's feet were. They were a large size 10 as befitted her height, yet they possessed incredibly high arches and bulbuous rounded heels. Without a blemish of any sort, it appeared that she had never even walked on these perfect bare feet.

The simple act of removing her sandles had Teeana giggling fitfully. "D...D...Danaheheheheeeeeeeeee!!!!" she managed to say as she wriggled her toes.

"What's wrong dear ? Are we a bit ticklish ?" she asked with a look of pure evil in her eyes.

"We....we...heheheeeeeee never have contact with one another. I...I'm...heheheeeee probably more sensitive than you are !" she admitted.

Dana accepted this to be true, seeing the pristine condition of her gorgeous narrow feet, and decided that a gentler tickling would be enough to punish this beautiful alien. Grabbing a soft makeup brush from her purse, Dana leaned over the helpless blonde and kissed her once more.

"This lesson is Sensitivity 101" she said as she started to draw the brush down Teeana's upper arms.

The kiss alone had shattered any remaining logic that Teeana possesed, but the brush tickling down her arms had her squealing in high pitched, helpless laughter!

"NEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" she screamed as she tried desperately to wriggle away from the brush. Her large, full breasts jiggled from side to side as she laughed herself into a silly little girl.

Dana was more than pleased; she was excited! Her love juices started flowing once again as she realized that Teeana was utterly helpless to do anything to stop her. "You wanted to learn about tactile stimulation ?" she asked. "Well then, I'll just have to teach you !"

The blonde alien was still trying to catch her breath when Dana walked down towards her exposed bare soles. "Kitchy kitchy koo !!!!!" she sang as she dusted the brush up and down Teeana's left sole.

"NYEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Teeana screamed as her body arched upwards in an incredibly bowed state! Her mind was shattered as she had never felt anything like this before in her life ! Her pulse pounded in her temples and throbbed in her rapidly hardening nipples. Her people would never believe her when she told them what excruciating ecstasy this was!

Dana couldn't believe how insanely ticklish Teeana was! She was only lightly dusting the makeup brush up and down the blonde's perfect soles and the woman was absolutely hysterical! She waited until Teeana had been forced into silent laughter before she stopped to let her catch her breath.

Minutes later, Teeana was finally able to squeak out a few words. "D....Danaeeeeee.." she giggled, "Wha......what are.....oooooheheheeeeeee you doing.......hahahaaaa to me ?"

"Tactile stimulation ! Is that not why you are here ?" she replied with an evil leer. "Try this on for size !" she cooed as she started nibbling on Teeana's perfect toes.

"NYAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" came from the blonde's throat as she arched her back and started to writhe and wriggle her full hips. "OHKRIZAK...OHKRIZAK...NNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" she squealed as she invoked the name of her planet's deity.

Dana saw the start of her orgasm and voraciously nibbled and suckled Teeana's tender toes. At the peak of each muscle wrenching spasm, she watched as her alien tickler spurted an enormous amount of love honey from her pouting, engorged lips. The sexy redhead worked each and every toe until Teeana finally passed out from the multiple orgasms.

Dana was unable to keep her fingers away from her curly red fur as she nibbled and licked Teeana's still twitching bare feet. With a scream of pleasure, her legs gave way and she crumpled to the carpet in a shivering, moaning heap; her fingers pumping feverishly inside her curly red mound.

Minutes later, Dana rose on wobbly legs and crawled up onto the desk between Teeana's thighs. The blonde alien was still passed out from her last ordeal, but the sexy redheaded agent wasn't about to let her get away without feeling the wrath of an agent who had been accosted, albeit lovingly, by an alien life form.

Tender kisses on Teeana's hipbones brought giggles and wriggling cooing from the unconcsious woman until she finally woke up with her hips thrusting upwards towards Dana's soft lips.

"Now we'll show you what stimulation is !" Dana giggled as she wielded her brush.

"No...mmmmmmmmmm no more.....please ? I cannot.....cannot....mmmmmmstand any more !" Teeana begged as tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. Her mind was shattered – the only remaining thought was that she was a slave to the nude redhead she had so recently tortured.

"Too bad doll!" Dana teased, "...You came to learn, so learn your lesson well !" she said forcefully.

With that Dana started lightly brushing all around the blonde's bald mound.

"YEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!! OHKRIZAK...OHKRIZAK..
NYAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" she squealed in delight.

Just as Dana sensed she would peak once more, she twirled her brush directly on Teeana's obviously hard nubbin! Animalistic grunts and squeals were forced from the blonde beauty as she was cast into a pit of unimaginable ecstasy. Dana tickle tortured her helpless clit for a good 15 minutes; making her pump out jet after jet of her hot, sweet love honey. Even after she had passed out once more, the blonde from another world kept shivering and quivering in helpless abandon.

Dana let her assailant rest on her couch after untying her; curling up with the statuesque blonde in sweet comfort. Hours later, Teeana awoke to find a nude Dana lightly kissing and nibbling on her painfully hard nipples.

"D...Dana...Dana....." Teeana murmured as she felt her libido begin to rise once more. "Please come back with me to our planet. You.... you...mmmmmmmmm you could help me train my p...p.... people MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" she managed to stutter out as she squirmed helplessly on the couch.

"And how long would that take?" Dana giggled as she nipped once more at Teeana's nipples.

"In your t...t...t....eeeeheheheheeeemmmmmm time....six...mmmmmm six months". She managed to get out.

"Well, I'm due for a long vacation..." Dana said, "...I hope your heart is strong, 'cause it's gonna be a long trip!"

Teeana squealed with delight as Dana tickled her full breasts and sniggled two fingers into her sopping wet mound.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back