• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat's Got Her Tongue Part 3

TQLR

TMF Expert
Cat's Revenge!

"What the hell do you mean a rematch for the title ?" Tory screamed at the General Manager.

"Settle down.." he said as he shifted in his seat, "...I take it you noticed that healthy bonus in your last paycheck ?"

Tory and Vine both nodded as it was quite substantial.

"That last bout netted us a shitload! Even though Cat is the crowd's favorite, they howled over watching her get humiliated and stripped ! I don't know how you got her to freeze up like that, but I want you to do it again !"

Vine and Tory both licked their lips in anticipation of humiliating the redhead and her assistant again.

"Now look, we're gonna have vidcams all over the place for this rematch. The video sales alone will be monstrous !"

"Well, how are you gonna sell it to the fans that there has to be a rematch for the Title?" Vine asked.

"Don't you worry about that ! I'll just pawn it off as a technicality that by the rules requires a rematch. And dress just like ya did during the last match. The crowd may think you're blonde bimbos but they LOVED it !"

Sniffing at the insult, Vine and Tory agreed to the title rematch; eager to humiliate the spunky redhead one more time.

Cat was pumped and ready for the Title rematch as her and Laurie strode into the arena to the blaring tune of "Devil Inside" by INXS. Cat had shunned her traditional cheerleader garb for a short black leather skirt, lace up leather boots, and a midriff exposing black leather top. Her signature pigtails stood out starkly from the black leather and her alabaster white skin. Laurie wore stilleto heels and a short black leather mini-dress that did little to hide her buxom breasts or deliciously shapely thighs. The crowd cheered wildly as they anticipated another raucous sex match at Cat's expense.

Cat entered the ring and Laurie stood by in her corner as they awaited their opponents.

Tory and Vine entered the arena dressed in the same ultra-mini string bikinis and strappy sandles as they had last week. There were a lot of "Boooo's" but plenty of "Ahhhhh's" as the two blondes bounced and jiggled their way towards the ring.

Grabbing the mike, Primetime boomed out to the crowd. "This is a rematch for the Title. One fall, no submissions, and no holds-barred!" he announced.

Tory stepped into the ring with a smirk of confidence on her face which Cat met with a look of defiance. Vine kept a close eye on Laurie; eager to tickle and strip her while Cat met her fate in the ring.

With a ring of the bell, the smaller redhead faced off with the much taller blonde. Walking towards Tory to lock up with her, Cat stopped dead in her tracks when Tory pulled a brush out and started stroking her inner thighs with it.

"C'mere kitty kitty! Time for a brushing !" Tory cooed. The crowd howled their approval; knowing that Cat was going to get humiliated again for their pleasure!

Cat started giggling and rapidly back-pedaled to her corner, only to have a very aroused Laurie rip off her leather skirt and throw it out to the crowd!

"Laurieeeeeee!!!!!" Cat giggled. As Cat tried to climb out of the ring, Laurie peeled off her leather top and flung it away; leaving the redhead in boots, leather panties and leather bra.

Laurie whispered into Cat's ear "They're all set! You take that blonde bitch down and I'll take care of Vine!" Catherine could see that Laurie's nipples were already quite hard and knew she wanted revenge on Vine.

Cat ran back into the ring as Laurie tried to rip off her bra and giggled and quivered as she saw Tory approaching with her brush. The crowd was screaming and cheering wildly as it appeared that The Cat was going to get brushed and tickle-stripped again!

Vine meanwhile, walked around the ring to Cat's corner; knowing how Laurie would react to the sight of Cat being tickle-brushed and couldn't wait to get her hands on the buxom brunette. Just as Vine came up behind an already quivering Laurie, the shapely brunette turned around and sprayed the top-heavy blonde in the face with what looked like a can of mace!

Gasping desperately, Vine staggered, coughed, and prepared to take a deep breath to clear her lungs. Just as she did, Laurie sprayed her again with the concentrated laughing gas and the busty blonde sucked every droplet deep into her lungs!

She swooned for a moment and felt very lightheaded, sputtering "Wha.... wha" and she grabbed limply for the corner post. All of a sudden, she began to giggle hysterically, "HEEEEheheheheeeeee..Whaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa was thaaaaahahahahahhaaaaaa!"

Laurie turned her towards the corner post and braced her there with her body. "Just a little laughing gas Vine, sweety! We know how much you like to make people laugh!" Then Laurie started dancing her fingers up and down the blonde's highly exposed ribs and tummy!"Tickle, tickle, tickle !!!!" Laurie chanted as Vine squealed and was consumed with helpless laughter.

Tory was more concerned with brushing Cat into helplessness and hadn't noticed what was happening to Vine as she moved to trip her like she had last week. At the last moment, Cat struck like lighting, scooped the buxom blonde up into the air, and executed a perfect piledriver on Tory!

Cat had nearly knocked the blonde unconscious with the force of the blow and popped her huge boobs right out of the skimpy bikini top! Letting her fall, Cat watched as Tory fell face first to the mat; here blue eyes crossed like a silly clown in her dazed state.

Cat moved quickly and untied the almost comatose blonde's bikini top and used it to tie her wrists behind her back! To the raucous cheers of the crowd, she untied Tory's bikini bottom and used it to bind her ankles together. Completing the hogtie, the only clothing that Tory had left was her strappy sandles!

Vine wasn't fairing much better! Laurie had her trapped against the corner post and was tickling her into a helpless little girl! She tried batting her hands at Laurie's questing fingernails but they were sodden spaghetti like things that could do nothing to stop Laurie's tickling. Soon the brunette had her busty blonde captive pinned up against the post and still tickling with one hand, used the other to untie her skimpy bikini top.

The crowd was hooting and hollering at this turn of events as their favorite was getting her revenge!

Cat started unstrapping Tory's left sandle just as the bewildered blonde started coming to.

Blinking her eyes, Tory tried to move and realized she was quite firmly hogtied. Worse, she realized she was completely naked ! "OHMIGOD.....OHMIGOD!!!! I'M TOTALLY NUDE!" she screamed in her mind. Blood rushed to her face as the tanned blonde blushed furiously; realizing that the whole world was seeing her completely nude.

Just then, one of her sandles plunked down on the mat in front of her face and she fully realized what was happening.

"No... please.... Cat don't..... you don't know what this does to me" she whined and pleaded.

Her other sandle plunked down next to its mate and Cat cooed in her ear, "Oooooo sweety I know EXACTLY what this does to you. You're a horny little tickle-slut, aren't you?"

Tory said nothing as she blushed again. Cat was right. Every time she was tickled against her will she became more aroused than any other time!

"No.... please.....don't" she cried like a little girl, "... I give up! The title's yours! Just don't tickle my FEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Tory exploded as Cat started brushing up and down her size 9 upturned soles.

Tory had incredibly high arched feet; tanned on top and milky white on the soles. They were also incredibly ticklish! She had hoped that the wrestling community wouldn't discover how ticklish she was, but China Doll changed all that and now they knew that they only had to get to Tory's bare feet to make her submit. In the back of her mind was the niggling thought "Why hasn't Vine stepped in to help me ?" Unfortunately, Vine had some serious tickle-trouble of her own!

Laurie had untied Vine's bikini bra and through the dint of much rib-counting and tummy-tickling, had her sagging helplessly against the corner post. Swiftly the brunette bound Vine's wrists tightly over the pole, then backed away and let the helplessly weak blonde sink to her knees on the apron.

With a questioning wink to the crowd, Laurie grabbed the tie on the right side of Vine's bikini panties. The response from the crowd likely broke mirrors and glass throughout the arena as they voiced their approval! Laurie untied Vine's bottoms and quickly moved to tie her barely thrashing ankles with it; leaving her bound feet pointing straight towards the crowd.

Tossing her shoes to the spectators, Laurie bared her nails and proceeded to tickle Vine's tender feet ! The buxom blonde squealed and cackled even louder than before! Her ineffective wriggling only served to set her huge boobs bouncing up and down to the crowd's ecstatic delight!

Cat's sole-brushing had Tory wriggling wildly on the mat, shaking her head from side to side, and bouncing on her massive boobs while she squealed and laughed like a teenager! Her wriggling movements proved to be a big mistake for it rubbed her nipples across the fabric of the mat which tickled them and started their engorgement.

Catherine was loving her total domination of this haughty bitch and wanted to make her suffer for all the world to see! Winking at the crowd, she kept brushing Tory's right wrinkly arches while she slowly began to run her tongue up and down the top of the hysterical blonde's left foot!

The feeling of the redhead's warm wet tongue running up and down the top of her foot started Tory on the erotic path to her own sexual destruction! No one had ever used their tongue on her sensitive bare feet like that and it was starting a smoldering fire in her tummy. Just as she felt her arousal begin to rise, a little voice in the back of her rapidly vanishing mind reminded her of all of the video cameras the General Manager had promised! A wave of humiliated exposure crashed through her addled mind and a memory of what China Doll had done to her totally broke her will! She sobbed and laughed in helpless abandon as her conscious mind retreated and her now stoked libido took over.

Cat saw how seductively Tory was writhing her hips and knew in that instant that she was turning the busty blonde on like never before! She switched her brush to the other hand and sniggled it in under Tory's toes while she licked and kissed her other upturned arch!

"OOOOOHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! GAWD YESSSSSS!!! HAHAHAHAEE!" Tory squealed.

Cat started suckling each of Tory's long toes and the defeated blonde began bucking and humping like a cheap whore as an enormous orgasm ripped through her body! Even through her almost silent laughter the crowd could hear her deep moans of pleasure.

Tina came up to help Laurie and asked "Can I have a go at that ?" With a wicked grin, Laurie bowed, her hand pointing to Vine's pink bare soles, and said "Oh, please do!" She in turn grabbed her own fluffy brush and kneeled next to Vine on the ring apron. Just as Tina started dancing her long nails up and down Vine's captive bare feet, Laurie wrapped one arm around the captive blonde and started dancing her brush in Vine's exposed armpit! Vine descended into silent laughter; all rational thought tickled completely out of her.

But Laurie loved the look of the woman's extremely hard nipples; standing defiantly atop a pair of very puffy areoles. Her brush traveled there next, and Vine started wriggling her enjoyment as her nipples were tickled! She'd never told anyone what effect erotic tickling had on her, but the whole world was seeing it now. Laurie brushed down and wriggled the brush in her navel, then continued on till she almost brushed the buxom blonde's curly fur. Watching her thrust her wide hips towards the brush, nearlly begging for satisfaction, pleased Laurie no end. But she wanted to torture the haughty bitch and merely brushed back up across her heaving tummy to tickle-brush her other hard nipple.

Catherine let Tory's orgasm run it's course as her laughter subsided from silent to girlish giggles and throaty "Ooooooo's". She knelt down next to her hogtied captive and tickled the sides of her huge boobs with her long nails. Tory cackled and shifted a bit so Cat was able to slither her fingers in to tweak the blonde's very hard nipples!

"Ohhhh!!!!! You're a horny little tickle-slut aren't you?" she teased. Tory whimpered and giggled; knowing she had been completely beaten. "Tell your fans, if you have any, that you want me to tickle your butt!" she commanded.

Tory whimpered and giggled some more and tried pleading one last time "Noooohoho heheheeeeeeeee!!! Naaahahahahaaaaat my bu..bu.. butthahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!" Tory knew in the back of her mind that if that brush got anywhere near her thighs she would explode again shamelessly!

"Tell them!" Cat commanded as she continued to tickle the side of the blonde's breast and poke her fingers into her ribs.

Finally, Tory could take it no more, and in one loud explosion yelled "TICKLE MY BUTThahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!" The crowd nearly rushed the ring at that point; no one wanted to miss this. But many of the cameras had the incredibly erotic battle up on the Jumbotron so there wasn't a moment to be missed.

Cat set to work with her brush and was surprised at the violent reaction! Tory's buns were EXTREMELY ticklish and she squealed and laughed louder than ever as she bounced and wriggled to Cat's tune. She looked a mess! Her once flowing blonde hair was matted to her face with sweat, her face was nearly purple, and she was so exhausted she couldn't even shake her head anymore. All she could do was lay there in the nude and laugh her fool head off!

Vine was in no better shape! She was crying and pleading for release as Tina tickled her pink bare soles and Laurie kept her on the edge of delicious agony by tickling her nipples, tummy, and hips yet avoiding an already sopping wet mound of curly blonde fur.

"Tell me you're my Tickle-Bitch!" Laurie huskily breathed into Vine's ear. When she shook her head "No!" Laurie went back to tickling her nipples and teased her again. "C'mon now, tell me! The whole world is watching you and you know you want to cum!"

The thought of the whole world seeing her made a fool, stripped naked, and tickled into submission finally broke the haughty Vine.

Through her laughter and tears, she finally nodded yes. Laurie winked to Tina who winked back, licked her lips, and started sucking on Vine's toes! Laurie held Vine close, one hand fondling her left boob, and sniggled her brush up into Vine's slit, and vibrated it against her incredibly hard clit!

"You can cum for me now Tickle-Baby!"

And Vine did just that! Her moans of "OHHHHHGAWD!!!!!! NAAAAHAHAHAA! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" could be heard 10 rows back! The Jumbotron's showed her slamming her wide hips into the brush and her toes curling up away from Tina's questing lips as she shimmied and shuddered with unholy joy! Despite humiliation and public embarassment, she had never felt anything like this in her entire life!

Cat winked at Laurie as she saw how she had destroyed Vine. Now it was time for her 'finishing' maneuver. She knelt between Tory's hogtied knees, spreading them wide, and started flicking her tongue in between the blonde's toes. Giggling and whimpering, Tory raised her wide hips, giving Catherine a perfect view of her curly blonde fur! Darting her brush forward, she placed the fluffy bristles right on Tory's easily exposed clit and started to vibrate it up and down.

A single anguished "UNNNNHHHHHHH" tore through Tory's throat just as Cat started shrimping her long slender toes!

Tory started the first of many violent orgasms as Cat wasn't going to stop tickle-brushing her curly mound until she had made the busty blonde pass out from multiple orgasms. She was quite content to suckle her opponents ticklish bare toes while she forced her again and again to show the world what a tickle-slut she was. And tickle-brush her she did! Just as Tory was about to pass out, Cat would dance her nails across Tory's bare soles, then start again with the brush. After five bruising orgasms, which the crowd was counting out with unstifled glee, Tory's blue eyes crossed once more and she passed out on the mat; still wriggling and shuddering in her unconsciousness!

Vine didn't last so long. Completely exhausted from the laughing gas and the wicked tickling from Laurie and Tina, the haughty Vine passed out after 2 orgasms, and the crowd cheered and applauded as the two carried a quite nude Vine back towards their dressing room. Tina returned a few moments later to watch the final destruction of Tory.

When she finally passed out, Cat undid the hogtie, untied her wrists, and flopped her over on her back. With a leather boot planted firmly between Tory's large boobs, Cat raised her arms in victory as Primetime called for the bell.

"The winner and new Champion! THE CAT!" he bellowed. The crowd went absolutely nuts ! Their champion had returned with a show that could never be equalled.

Nodding at Tina, the two grabbed an unconscious Tory, and carried her back to their dressing room; the title belt firmly ensconced across Cat's slender tummy! "Whispering into Tina's ear Cat said with firm conviction "And now the real punishment begins!"

Up in the General Manager's office, all that could be heard was "HOLY SHIT! JEEEZ! OMIGOD, I'M GOING TO BE RICH!" He'd watched most of the video feeds during the match and had one helluva time from busting the center drawer of his desk! He was still raging hard and couldn't believe how Cat had so totally humiliated both Tory and Vine.

Punching his intercom, he said to his assistant "Get a couple of videocams down to Cat and Laurie's dressing room...yeah I know they kidnapped Tory and Vine. Whaddaya think I am, stupid ? This is gonna be some of the best video yet! Just give them the cams ya knucklehead, they'll know what to do ! Oh, and yeah, tell security to cordon off that area; I don't want those two to be disturbed after their very TRYING match !"

A huge greedy smile spread over the GM's face. "Oh, this is gonna be SOOOO good!"

(Next: The Punishment Starts)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back